Jeju Island trip Part 1~

First love

The night before the trip, Yoora was in her house with Bora and Seok-hyun. ''Unnie , lotion or-di-sor? ( Where's my lotion )'' Yoora asked . Bora when to the toilet and took out a bottle of lotion for Yoora. ''OKAY DONE!'' Yoora shouted. '' Yoora-ah, you gotta take good care of Seok-hyun arasso? Keep him close to you . Don't lose him alright!'' Bora said. '' Arasso. There's 13 of us going, everyone will help me take care fo Seok-hyun! Yoora bragged. '' STILL! You still have to keep him close to you! Do you have enough money? Do you need anymore?'' Bora asked. '' Unnie.. I've enough money for both Seok-hyun and myself. Can you dont worry that much!?'' Yoora chuckled. Bora was still worried for Yoora and Seokhyun going to Jeju without her and kept reminding Yoora and nagging her at stuffs. 

Next morning , Yoora and SeokHyun waved goodbye to Bora and went off to the airport. It's about 9.30am when Yoora and Seok-hyun reached the airport. Because it's still early, Yoora and Seokhyun went to buy some breakfast and sat at the waiting area eating . Not long, someone suddenly sat beside Yoora and stretched his hands around Yoora's shoulder. Yoora got shocked and looked at the person . ''Ahjusshi!'' Yoora pushed the guy's hand away angrily. The guy took down his sunglasses and smiled at Yoora. '' Aish... '' Yoora cursed and ignored him . ''Dont act like you dont know me!'' Zin chuckled. Yoora turned to Zin and rolled her eyes at Zin and turned back to Seok-hyun . ''Ma-ssi-seo? (Delicious?) '' Yoora asked Seok-hyun as he munch on his bread. Seok-hyun nodded his head and whisphered something to Yoora.

''Yi-gor-yo?(This thing?) '' Yoora then pointed at Zin asking Seokhyun.  Seokhyun nodded his head and looked at Zin. ''Ya Yoon Yoora are Mwo yi-gor-yo?! (What this thing!) It should be Yi-buen-yo..(This person)'' Zin argued. ''Yi nam-ja nuen , Babo-ya. Na-ppeun saram ah ae-gi.. (This guy is stupid. He's a bad guy!).'' Yoora said. ''MWO NAPPEUN SARAM YOONYOORA AH! (WHAT ?! BAD GUY?!)  Zin exclaimed. Seok hyun kept on staring at Zin then said '' Hyung nappeun saram ani-ye-yo..(He's not a bad guy)'' Seokhyun suddenly said. ''He has a power ranger passport..He's not a bad guy..'' Seokhyun continued. '' MAJA-YO! Hyung nappeun saram ani-ye-yo ke-rae?! (OF COURSE! I'm not a bad guy right!). '' Zin laughed and carried Seok-hyun up and starting playing around with Seok-hyun . Yoora ignored Zin and continued eating her food. 

''YOORA-AH!!'' Boyfriends shouted from behind. '' OPPA! Wa-ssor! (You'r here!)'' Yoora turned and hugged them. ''APPA!'' Seokhyun shouted and ran towards Minwoo. Zin was left awkwardly by Seok-hyun and walked beside Yoora . '' Annyeong.'' Zin said cooly towards Boyfriends . But Boyfriends just ignored him . Yoora started talking to Boyfriend and neglected Zin. At 10am , Minzy,Sohyeon, Eunji and ShinWoo had arrived and everyone went to check in . 

''Yoora-ah.. Who's that handsome guy..?'' EunJi pointed at Zin whispering to Yoora. '' Ah.. Do you wanna know him? '' Yoora asked with an idea popping out from her mind . EunJi nodded. Yoora pulled Eunji to Zin .'' Jin HyunJin sshi, this is Jung EunJi. Eunji-ah, this is Jin HyunJin. You can call him ZIN. '' Yoora said. '' Take care of my friend alright!'' Yoora exclaimed and ran back to Boyfriends. 
''Annyeong Hasaeyo HyunJin oppa.. I can call you oppa right..?'' Eunji said shyly. Zin gave a polite smile and nodded at Eunji . 

''Wa.. Minzy ya! You look so pretty!'' Yoora said . '' Komawo '' Minzy gave a shy smile. Somehow, everyone started praising each other's dressing and took pictures .  Yoora told boyfriends to pose for the camera '' OPPA! SAY KIMCHI!!~ '' 
 

''MINZY YA! KIMCHI!!'' 

''WAA! PABO GATUEN! (I look stupid!) '' Minzy laughed at her own picture. '' SoHyeon ah! KIMCHI!'' Yoora said. 

''Yeppu-da! (Pretty!)'' Yoora praised and run to EunJi . ''EunJi ya! KIMCHI!'' 

 '' HYUNJIN -SSIHI!!  1,2,3 Kimchi!'' Yoora yelled. '' I WASN'T READY!'' Zin argued. '' Its fine. K bye!''  Yoora showed Zin his picture and ran away before Zin could delete the picture.



''YOORA-AH! TAKE A PICTURE OF SHINWOO OPPA TOO!'' Minzy yelled . Yoora walked towards Shinwoo '' 1,2,3 Kimchi!''

''Yoora-ah.. I've something to tell you..'' Shinwoo said. ''Mian-hae oppa.. Im kinda busy now..maybe later...'' Yoora said ran walked away. '' Ae-gi-ya! KIMCHI!! '' Yoora ran towards Seokhyun who was accompanied by Boyfriends and snap a picture of Seokhyun. 

Seokhyun posed innocently. ''WAA. KWI-YEOP-TA  Ae-gi-ya!!'' Yoora smiled and hugged Seokhyun . ''Yoora-ah! Its your turn! I'll take your picture for you!'' Minwoo said . ''Do a cute pose ok Yoora?! 1,2,3 KIMCHI!'' 

''WAA! Yoora-ah! Yeppu-da! (Its pretty!) '' Minwoo said and showed the picture to Yoora. '' Of course! Its me! '' Yoora smiled at Minwoo.  After walking around the airport, at 12 pm , they all boarded the areoplane to Jeju Island. They went into the areoplane and sitted in their seats which is randomly placed. Minzy ,ShinWoo ,Sohyeon and  at the front row. Eunji , Jeongmin and Donghyun at the second row . HyunSeong, Youngmin and Minwoo at the third. Kwangmin,Yoora ,Seokhyun and Zin . 

''Omg.. You again...'' Yoora said of Zin . Zin smiled and put on his glasses and went to sleep.  Seokhyun took up the handle and lied on Yoora lap. Kwangmin lended his arms to Yoora and Yoora lied on Kwangmin's arm and fell alseep. Kwangmin suddenly held Yoora's hand when Yoora's asleep and kissed her forehead. '' Sleep tight Beautiful..'' 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong readers!~ This short update is the start of the trip!~ The girl in the picture for ''Yoora'' is a ulzzang girl named Mikki. She's really cute so i kinda used her picture~ Hehehe! Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!~ ♥

@B2UTYx3 : KEKEKE! But Its a Boyfriend fanfic. It would be wrong if i paired Yoora up with Zin :( But fear not.. there will be quite alot of scene where includes Zin and Yoora ~ Anticipate it alright!~ ♥3

 

PPYONG!~ ♥