Dinner

Daughter of YG papa

As you and TOP were sitting, your phone started ringing and it was your dad. He tried to explain and he said sorry about 5 times before you cut him off saying to pick you up, that you will attend the dinner tonight. You went to your room and got a nice mid lenght cream dress with shirt sleeves and a peter pan collar. You curled your hair and made them look wavy aslo you put them in a vintage bun. You put on 6 inch sleek black mary jane heels and a black sleek cluch bag, you also do an winged eyeliner look but more vintage with light cream eyeshadow behing it and a deep red lipstick. You step out of the room and walk to the living room, TOP checks you up and down.

"You really do dress for the occasion" he said

" well a girl gotta do what a girl gotta do" you said your dress 

"do you think this is okay" you added

" yeah it's nice... Err you look good, it suits you" he replied

The bell ranged and you looked, it was your dad. You bit your lip and went down also you said bye to TOP. You sat in yours dad and he drove back to his house. On the way there, you two didnt speak just listened to the radio. He parked in a drive way in front of an garage, you both got out of the car. You stood in front of an something like a mansion house. It has a gate, trees in front and a nice big two door porch. Two balconies on each side and it looks like it's three floor house. The house is painted in a ligth brown colour with white windows and the balconies are painted white.

You stood there wondering if it's okay for you to be in his life, becuase back home. You just lived with your mum in a two bedroom house and it was no where near this. This was foreign for you, the feeling and everything not only the poeple and country. Your papa called you to come in, you walked and enchanged your shoes for slippers. You walked further in the house and your papa showed you bit around. You smelled hot cooked korean food in the air, you heard a baby cry. Your papa rushed around to the baby and picked up a baby boy. A little girl around 2-3 was playing in the living room and watching korean cartoons. The atmosphere was of a normal loving family and you felt like a intruder . A young lady took the baby, she looked lot younger than your papa and she gave the baby a dummy. Resting him on her shoulder.

"please sit down" said the lady 

you nodded on a warm soft chair in front of an table. That has been prepared very nicely the plates and everything on it except for the food.  The lady placed the baby in a little  baby bed and your appa sat opposite you with the little girl on his lap. After she was free and sat down next to him. 

"Oh the food" she said 

Than she stood up and walked over the kitchen, you tried to ask if she needed help but you couldnt get a word out of you. You just looked at them. Closely observing how a full happy family looks and you dont fit in that picture. She brought the food on the table and After a while you helped yourself to the food. She started talking and asking questions, you answered few and she complimented you. How pretty you are and how good your manners are. You said that your mum told you that but it sound on the lines like you said your mum was here first or that  he is your farther becuase she talked to you as you were a kid lf an friend. The atmosphere changed, her mood changed and she carried in the eating but stopped when your papa started talking.

"so when do you wanna move here " he said happily

"i dont think i should" you said moving the spoon around the plate

" why?" She asked

" i guess i wouldnt feel comfortable with this"  you declared looking at your papa 

" i was thinking of moving here and.... Maybe .. I dont know " you added

" ah you mean for good, like live in here.. Go to school and stuff like that" he asked surprised .. She looked bit not happy about these

" ..but i would like to live on my own" you said  giving a cute little smile

" oh okay that could be sorted out but did you tell your mum about this" he questioned you

" not yet" you answered

it felt like the time was dragging it self, you felt uneasy and wanted to go back to TOPs place. Your papa agreed to give you an lift to TOPs place but he also suggested to sleep here for the night but you didnt want too. TOP was still awake, good for you becauss you didnt take the keys and than you would have to drive back to your papas place. TOP opened the door for you and you went in, he nodded at your papa and than he drove away.