Korean time

Daughter of YG papa

 

There is 8 hours difference between korean and england.
After you finished high school in july you arrived at the korean airport... Little did you know that the airport was filled with reporters and journalist.
You didn't know why they where there, because you checked that any celebrity or a idol wouldn't be flying today. The paparazzi rushed to you, they were taking pictures of  you and asking you questions. You were frozen, didn't know where to go or hind, then after few seconds some mans hand pulled your arm and ran   towards the exit.
He was covered, with big glasses, hat and a long coat, he also was wearing one of those masks over his face. He kind of was dresses as a grandpa but you knew he wasn't your dad, because it was tall and didn't resemble your dad.
Your luggage was already in the car, he opened the door for you and you went in.
 
 (Both speaking in korean) 
 
"Your papa is sorry that he couldn't pick you up today" said the man 
 ( his voice.. You knew it.. Deep bit husky but calming. Where did you heard it before)
 
"Oh it's okay, he's probably busy with work" you said slowly and quietly
After few seconds 
 
"Who are you? Where are we going?!? And where is my dad?" You asked him
 
He toke off his face mask and glasses...
Your eyes widen with surprise it TOP OMG OMG "calm down" you said to yourself.
 
You Love TOP not because he is hot, handsome, dorky, cute,tall and playful but because for his dream he gave up on love and  lost so much weight for his dream. 
 
" we are going to my house because your dad said that you be staying over mine for few days, your dad is at work he be visiting us tonight...
The whole korea found out he has a daughter with an non korean and that you are already 16 years old.." He said with that deep voice, as well he smiled..
 
You were stunned for few seconds until you realised what he said
"What??!?!" You freaking out "what??!?" "At your house?!?!" You quietly screamed, is he crazy you thought.
 
"You have a squeaky voice, don't freak out you.. I have a extract room and I'm hardly  home" he said while laughing 
 
You calmed down, and the entire ride you two talked about school, other idols and some other things.. You two found out you kind of have similar interest in  music, you both like rap, hip hop and snoop dogg..
You two even had a little rap battle.. He complimented you.. 
You liked it and wished he never stop driving....
He reached his house, your jaw down to the pavement...you thought is this  his house it more like  villa... You stood in front of the building.
He toke out your luggage, you didn't have much one big suitcase and one small suitcase.. Also your bag and A big leopard vanity case filled with make-up and other cosmetics or  hygiene needs.
 
"How much does an girl need for just an month or so" he said joking 
You smirk " like you are any better oppa"  you said joking 
He looked at you" maybe you are right, lock the car and open the door" he said bit upset 
 
Oh my you thought did i just upset him.. 
You toke the keys from his hand, locked the car and went to open the front  door. He had your big and small suitcases, you were holding your vanity case and your bag. You went in first... You were shocked the whole house was white and clean, so big and pretty.