The meeting part 1

Daughter of YG papa

 

That night you feared with panic, TOP told you to relax and lay back on the sofa. You try to look calm and relaxed on the sofa, Your legs were crossed and your hands were your lap, your fingers were playing with each other.  You wore your favourite high waisted black skin tight jeans that show off your curves, and a loose cute dark wine red  top with ruffles on the shoulders. You have long dark golden hair, your hair is  natural black but you dyed them. You done your face make-up, you winged your liner and added natural  false  lashes and a lipstick.
 
TOP couldn't take his eyes off you, you looked beautiful, the way you acted nervous made you look even more cute and innocent. As before you were wearing loose comfy clothes because of the long flight and you had a coat he didn't realise that  you have a perfect s line figure better then any korean idol, your figure was more european. You curves stood out, you have a slim waist and you have that little hourglass figure. Your chest and your bum were equally big and beautiful.
He place a drink for you on the table in front of you, and sat on the left side on the little sofa side.
Your luggage and all your stuff were already in the room you will be staying in. TOP tried to start a conversation with you but didn't know what to say to you.
 You kept your eyes on the clock.
 
You:" TOP oppa, what time did he say he be coming it's already 8 30 pm."
TOP smiled and said "he be here i think around 9 00pm" 
"Ohh" you said quietly looking down.
 
 And again silent over toke the room.
 
___________________________________________________________
 
8 20pm
YG papa was in his office looking at papers and schedules, his eyes also time to time wondered around the clock area.
Daesung knocked on the door.
 
YG papa:" come in!!"
Daesung walked in, with his big smiled.
Daesung: "ohh, YG papa you are meeting your daughter tonight"
YG papa nodded and smiled 
Daesung sat down in front of him and asked if the other big bang and 2ne1 members could meet you as well. YG papa said that it's okay and he thinks you will be delighted and surprised, daesung smiled and said that it isnt fair that only TOP got you to meet you.
YG papa laughed  and added he met her before me.
 
8 40 pm
 
They got into the cars and drive off making sure there were no paparazzi following them.  Daesung went with YG papa to keep him company and the  other members went together, 2ne1 went together.
They joked on the way there, YG papa thought they should of went early because it is a 30 minutes drive. So they might be there around 9 10 pm, depending on the traffic it might take longer.
 
Back at TOP house
 
TOP still didn't know what to say so you two are watching TV, then he asked.
 
TOP:" are you hungry??, because i am but we have to order something, i don't have anything thing"
You: "sure" 
 
TOP: "what would you like to eat??" We can get western food like pizza, or Chinese, korean and japanese. What would you like??" He said smiling thinking finally we are talking.
 
You: "anything you like" 
Actually you were tired, bit hungry but more tired.
TOP" no you choose i insist" he smiled 
 
You:"then......" you pause choosing in your mind" we should get Chinese??" You said with a surprising questioning  voice looking at TOP.
TOP" okkay" he said in a deeper voice and rubbing his hands on his thighs, standing up going towards the phone 
TOP"i will order, what will you like" 
"Anything" you said smiling " surprise me" you added
He smiled back taking the phone in his hand and dialling numbers.
 
You heard cars outside the house, TOP was busy with the phone waiting for someone to respond. The people got out of the cars and walked towards the front door. One of them ranged    the bell TOP walked towards the little monitor to see who it was.
You didn't think it was your dad because there are  more people and you thought that your dad send them because he couldn't come just like he done it with TOP.
The first person who walked in was seungri, he didnt seen you but you saw him.
He jumped up and down calling out 
Seungri"hyun!! Hyun!!" Ahhw you look handsome" 
You wasn't surprised by he as you watched videos of them on youtube, you just sat there smiling at them.
 
Then your dad walked in, you quickly stood accidentally spilling the drink all over the table. You didnt know what to do, he looked at you smiling and walked towards you. The others walked in the house and stood next to TOP, who now was ordering on the phone.
" do you want anything guys im ordering Chinese" he said quietly but loud enough  that everyone could hear
 
most of them chose what they wanted and he ordered it. He ordered some for your dad without asking because he knows what your dad likes.
2ne1 were staring at you, they didn't know what to say or do.
TOP finished ordering and placed the phone down, he said that everyone should give you and your dad time. They exited to another room.
You and your dad sat down before that you quickly gripped a small towel and wiped all the liquid that was all over the table.  
 
 
 
 
Please comment if you like it or what you would like to happen or if you want me to carry on with the fanfic ....Thank you for time :)