Final

Little Miracles That Exists
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I step out of the cafe, I head to the swing that is located on a tree. Feeling the breeze on my face as I swing lightly, I take out a piece of letter he wrote to me. It is my most treasured belonging. Yes, I treasure it more than my phone. Reason? Well, that’s a secert for me to know and you to find out. “Omma~” I lift my head and a smile grow on my face. Jae Han was smiling at me. Jae Han is my baby boy who is 7 years old. He happily clinged onto my arms as we stroll to my husband’s workplace to deliever him lunch and pick Hannah, my 5 years old baby girl and Lu Na, my 2 years old baby girl from his office. I’m sure you’re interested in our love story. Well, that’s what I’m going to tell you now.

Hi! I’m Jin Ah, known as Na Na to my friends. I’m a dancer that specialise in Ballet. My friends often say that I’m probably the best dancer in school. Yes, no doubts, my school is an art school, Kirin Arts School. Since it is an art school, I’m trained in other forms as well like singing, acting and instrument playing. My studies are one of the better ones too. My friends refer me as a model student and often idolise me which I just find it weird since I’m not that known yet, they cannot use idolise on me. I mean it’s just weird. Oh, by the way, my friends go by the name of Lizzy and Raina. Raina is an excellent singer and Lizzy is an excellent actress! They are such awesome friends! And I-

“Hello! Earth to Jin Ah!” Na Na snapped back into reality as she felt a flick on her forehead. She looked around for the culprit but both Lizzy and Raina both kept their poker faces so Na Na gave up after a while. “Kyaaaa!!” Lots of fangirls were heard as the school kingka, Lu Han, walked into the school. Na Na was no exception. She took a chair and stood on it then waited for her loved one to walk pass her and wave at her like he always did. No surprise, Lu Han waved at her then walked away. Na Na giggled in happiness as she got down the chair. “Lizzy, do you think Lu Han like Na Na?” Raina, being a big glossiper, asked Lizzy. “Stop glossping and go focus on your studies ok girls?” Na Na stopped Lizzy before she could reply. She had had enough of her friends, saying Lu Han likes her. Lizzy just shrugged her shoulders and the trio strolled to class.

“Ring!!” The bell rang, signalling the end of class. Na Na ran out of the classroom and headed for the dance studio. It was dance class, her favourite class! “Bam!” A loud bang interupted her thoughts as she walked past the vending machines. Her curiosity aroused so she turned her head. It turned out to be Lu Han! “Aish, this stupid machine..” Lu Han grumbled. “Sunbae, who are you to insult this machine?” Na Na walked towards Lu Han as she giggled. “Anneyong Na Na!” Lu Han greeted her. ” What happened?” Nana tried not to stutter in front of her six-year crush. “This machine would not give me my coffee and ate my money..” Lu Han frowned deeply as he spoke. “Ah… That… You must press here.” Na Na pressed the “return coin” button then straightaway, coffee was pouring into the cup. Na Na quickly switched the cup into a bottle she fished out from her bag. The bottle was soon filled to the brim and Na Na pressed the same button again. The coffee stopped flowing just in time. She took the bottle and turned to the astonished Lu Han who’s mouth was hanging. “Close your mouth! You’re going to drool!” Na Na laughed. Lu Han closed his mouth but still stared in amazement. Na Na laughed then positioned Lu Han’s hand nicely so that he could hold the bottle then took out another bottle and got herself a nice bottle of latte. Lu Han finally recovered from his shock after Na Na flick his forehead. They both sat at the steps of the staircase and started chatting. “I think your cute~” Lu Han blushed a little as he said. “Nahh, I’m not~” Na Na felt her face turn bright red and she could hear her own heart thumping. She hoped he did not hear it. “You are! I’ve noticed you since the start of middle school,” Lu Han remarked. “Are..are you serious?” Na Na stuttered a bit as she spoke. She could not believe it. The school kingka actually noticed her! “Yes, and I think I-” Lu Han got cut off by the loud bell signalling the status of class. “Sorry, I’ve got to go now, see you around!” Na Na waves to him and dashed off as fast as her legs could carry her. She did not want to be late. 
LuHan sighed as he stared at the backview of Na Na rushing for class. He swore she was the cutest girl in this school. He picked up his bag and dragged himself to class. Just one more second and he could have finally confess to her after 6 long years of crushing on her. How long more did he have to wait? “Curse that freaking bell..” Lu Han muttered.

As Na Na rushed out of the school to go home, she was stopped someone. Too lazy to lift her head up, she lazily stated “I really need to rush home,” “Oh, it’s ok then..” That familiar voice make Na Na lift up her head. “Lu Han oopa? Why are you here?” Nana lifted her head to look at Lu Han who was looking back down at her. She sheltered her eyes from the sun rays. “What’s wrong with me being here? It’s my school anyway,” Lu Han laughed and Na Na giggled along. ” Are you free today?” Lu Han asked Na Na. “Yeah, I am. Why?” Na Na replied slowly. “Then let’s go!” Lu Han grabbed Na Na’s hand and sprinted to somewhere, dragging Na Na behind him.

“So.. Im Jin Ah, would you please be my girlfriend?” Lu Han knelt down on a knee and held one of Na Na’s hand. Na Na was shocked. She hesitated then continued,”You know, I would love to. But I can’t. I’m sorry.. I can’t afford to drag you down too..” Na Na looked down. “Down to what?” Lu Han looked at her with curiousity. “My medical illness..” Na Na looked at Lu Han for his reaction. Lu Han got intrested and signalled Na Na to sit down beside him. “Tell me more,” Lu Han looked at Na Na. “I’m sorry but I would like to keep it private..” Na Na looked away. “Oh… Can you give me a hug at least?” Lu Han turn Na Na’s body to face him. Without hesitation, Na Na gave Lu Han a big warm hug. “I love you and I always will..” Lu Han whispered into Na Na’s ear as he felt a tear drop on his shoulder.

Many years passed. Lu Han was working in his office when he suddenly received a phone call. “Hello?” Lu Han answered the phone. “Is this Xi Lu Han?” The speaker spoke. “Yes this is and you are?” “This is the Korea General Hospital’s reception speaking. Your younger brother became a victim of a car accident. Please come and visit him now. Thank you,” Lu Han dropped his phone when the phone call ended. Was that dream or reality? What in the world happened?! Lu Han ran to the hospital faster than a cab could take him. Panting, he arrived at the hospital but however did not stop running. He wanted to see his younger brother as soon as possible. “May I know where is Xi Zi Han’s ward?” Lu Han asked the reception, his working clothes drenched with sweat. The reception pointed to the operation theatre and Lu Han walked back and forth around that area, worrying about his brother. Luckily, the doctor came out early and without hesitation, Lu Han rushed towards the doctor. “Mr Xi, your brother’s fine now but he might lose his memory when he wakes up,” the doctor stated. Lu Han nods and adds,” So.. Where is he now?” “He’s currently still in the operation theatre but we will transfer him to Ward 528 in a few minutes. Please do not disturb him and if you do not mind, I have an appointment now,” With that, the doctor left and Lu Han slowly walked towards Ward 528 to wait for Zi Han.

Lu Han sighed as he walked into his house. The house felt so quiet without Zi Han. He walked past the television set as he set his eyes on that picture. Her silky blonde hair seemed so perfectly fitted with her soft, milky white skin that shone. Lu Han bent down and picked up the photo frame. Softly, he carassed her face. The day he confessed to her was the last time he saw her. How much he loved her, no one would understand. All these years, all he had loved was her. Not seeing her, his world was dark. His face was rarely happy. He missed her touch. He missed her even more as he looked at her picture. The picture was a picture of them laughing at the camera. They took it on the day he confessed to her. How much he wished to see her now..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter