What happen to Eunhyuk oppa?!

My Destiny,Your Destiny,Our Destiny...

Yoona POV: 

I'm so happy now...because i can be with Donghae oppa.It's been two weeks we together,even Jiyeon keep bothering me and him,but we don't care,the important thing is we can be together.

The only sad thing is about his parents..they still didn't accept me as Donghae's girlfriend.They wanna force him to marry with Jiyeon.I don't know what should me and Donghae oppa do....

 

When i'm going to my room to have a talk with my saeng.i heard a conversation inside the room between my saeng and Taemin.I walk closer to the door to heard what they say.

End POV.

 

"Taemin-ah,Is Eunhyuk oppa still hurt? Is he ok?" Naeun was worried.

"Yup...he's still hurt..." Taemin was worried too.

"It's been two weeks..." Naeun looked down while Taemin try to comfort her.

Naeun feel sad for Eunhyuk because he always act Eunhyuk as her real oppa.

"For me..I rather die...He's been loving Yoona noona for more than two year when your family move here,and he broke up with his girlfriend when he knows Yoona noona...He did so much things but he never get anything..." Taemin said while hugging Naeun.

Both of them just sighed and can't do anything...

 

"What are you both talking about?!" Yoona can't believe what she hears just now,her eyes got teary.

While Naeun and Taemin was shock to see Yoona who's standing outside the room behind the door.

"Un....Unnie!" Naeun feel nervous and she didn't know what should she do same as Taemin.

Yoona cry as she quickly run out of the house.

 

Yoona POV:

I feel like I'm going crazy now! I run as fast as i can until i fall down on the floor at the playground.

When i heard that they say Eunhyuk oppa loves me,I'm totally shocked....

I didn't realise that Eunhyuk oppa is hurting and crying while me and Donghae oppa is happy together...

This few days,he's still smiling that i used to see everyday...

i cry silencely on the floor without caring the people around who stare at me.

End POV.

 

Eunhyuk POV:

I try to avoid from meeting Yoong and Hae more,but i just fail to do that.I just miss Yoong so much.

The more i try to avoid to see her,the more i miss her..It's just like i can't live without her! I feel stress and my heart is in deep pain.

Everyday,i always try my best to smile infront of her because i don't want her to worried about me.

End POV.

 

Eunhyuk just receive a message from Yoona.

To:Dancing Hyuk

Oppa...come and meet me at the playground...

From: Yoon Choding

He was wondering what happen to Yoona.

Everytime when Yoona send a message to him,she will always put a smiley symbol.But today the message seems different to him...

Eunhyuk prepare himself and walk to the playground nearby his house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So....Yoona knows that Eunhyuk loves her now! O.O

What will gonna happen next?  and Donghae doesn't know anything!