Actually...I really love you...

My Destiny,Your Destiny,Our Destiny...

Eunhyuk just arrive at the park.He look around to search for Yoona.

He just saw a crowd of people at the front so he went there to see what happen.

 

Eunhyuk POV:

I'm shock to see that Yoong is kneeling on the floor crying! I run beside her and help her to stand up but i can see that her legs is hurt so i carry her to sit on the bench naerby while the crowd start to leave.

"Yoong...what happen?" I looked at her teary eyes while she just looked away.

I feel hurt to see the one i love crying infront of me...

I tell her to wait for me at here and i went to the pharmacy nearby to buy some medicine and water.

 

When i went back,she seems to control her tears.I used some clean water to clean her wound on the legs and put on some medicine on it.

"Thanks oppa.." She finally reply me some words.

"Yoong,tell me what happen? Is it about Hae?" I stare at her.

"Aniya...it's about you oppa!" Her tears start to run down her cheeks again.

I feel speechless and i don't know what to say...about me? what is it?

"I heard what Naeun and Taemin say just now...do you like me.oppa?"

She continued while sobbing.

I was totally shock now...my heart start to feel deep pain again...

 

"Nae Yoong,actually i really like you when the first time i meet you.It's just a special feelings that i never felt before.After that i just broke up with my girlfriend...." I looked down,there's some tears escape from my eyes.

"Why don't you tell me oppa?! Why you still treat me that good after i'm with Donghae oppa?! You should hate me!" She's crying and her body was shaking.I just can't control myself but to hug her tightly to calm her.

"Yoong....I don't wanna tell you because i'm afraid i might lose you.I'm afraid you will leave me after i tell you that i love you...I will still treat you good even you already be with Hae because i really love you.I keep trying to smile everyday because i don't wanna see you sad if i'm sad.I will be happy as long as you're happy....." 

After i tell her,i feel relax...I finally can tell all the feelings that i keep in my heart for a long time for her.

She hug me more tightly and cry more,i just caress her back.

"Oppa...don't treat me that good,i feel sorry for you..." She said while sobbing.

"Don't feel sorry Yoong,I'm the one who wanna do all the things for you.Let's make today as a happy memories..." I said and try to smile while i carry her on my back to went back to her house.

She didn't say anything on the way we back home but i can see that she already stop crying and sleep on my back,maybe she's tired of crying.

End POV.

 

When they reach home,Eunhyuk call Yoona to wake up while Yoona slowly open her eyes and he put her down.

"Oppa..." Yoona stare at Eunhyuk,she still feel sorry to Eunhyuk.

"Don't have to worry about me,i'm ok.." He smile weakly.

"We're still bestfriend,right?" Yoona asked while her face flowing a little smile.

"Of course! After this,Hae should take care of you well,or not i will take you away from him!" Eunhyuk try to joke to make Yoona smiled more.

Yoona just begin to laugh and she's glad that everything has become normal again.

Suddenly,Eunhyuk just peck on Yoona's lips which make her to get shock and blush.

"This will be the first time and last time i'm doing this for you,sorry."

He said and leave while he finally managed to smile again since he feel relaxed now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hehe,YoonHyuk moment for this chapter! :3

It's not the end!

Few more chapters to go! :D