One of them was happy,Another one was heart broken....

My Destiny,Your Destiny,Our Destiny...

Donghae POV:

When i saw Yoong is running out of the school with her teary eyes,my mind just told me to followed her...

I quickly run behind her.I just don't care anything now but to followed her.I feel hurt when i saw her crying.

She just stop  when she's tired while i walk to her.I pulled her into my embrace while she just cry more. 

I caressed her hair to calm her down.

"I won't let anyone to bully you again Yoong...I promise you..." I whispered

End POV.

 

After Yoona calm down,she went to the beach nearby their school with Donghae.She still wondering what's the meaning when Donghae whispered something.

"The star and the moon is so beautiful tonight..." Yoona said while staring at the sky.

"But..you're the most beautiful star that i can only see..." Donghae stare at her and smiled while Yoona just blushed.

They are sparks when they stare at each other.

"Yoong~ah,i have a song for you..." Donghae said and start to sing.

 

"You're the only star in my eyes,

Everyday when i saw you,

I hope to see you smiled,

But not to see you cry.

I wish you're mine,

So that i can protect you forever.

Don't try to run away when you're with me,

Because this is out fate...

This is our destiny..."

 

"Oppa~" Yoona eyes got teary again and Donghae hug her tightly.

He slowly lean closer to her and kiss her lips.

"I love you Yoong..." Donghae said and smiled with her.

 

Eunhyuk POV:

I was going to approached Yoong when she's running,but i saw Hae is already follwing her.I'm just decided to find them later since i know Yoong need some time to calm down.

It's been 30 minutes but they haven't come back yet.Naeun was worried for Yoong.So me and Taemin went to find them.

We went to the beach nearby the school and the next thing is........

I saw Hae slowly lean closer to Yoong...and he kiss her....

 

Taemin who saw it too was shocked as he stared at Eunhyuk because he knows Eunhyuk has hide his feelings to Yoona for a long time since their first meet.

 

I slowly turn around without saying anything while Taemin is following behind me...

Now i just feel like my heart has broke into million of pieces,it's just hurt until i can't feel the pain...tears start to escape from my eyes,it's just can't stop flowing...

End POV.

 

After Eunhyuk went back to his home alone,he send a message to Donghae.

To: Jealous fishy

Hey Hae,Congrat to you and Yoong! :)

From: Dancing hyuk

Even Eunhyuk was trying to smiled but inside his heart was in deep pain...

 

When Donghae receive the message,

"Wow...did Yoong just telled him that fast? haha...." Donghae thought while smiling.

He didn't know that when he's happy,actually his bestfriend is sad.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here goes an happy but also a sad ending........ :'((

anyway,i suggest to listen to "SJ-memories" while reading this chapter.

This is not the end! will their destiny change again????  7 MORE CHAPTERS TO GO!