I'm feeling embaressed and shamed.....

My Destiny,Your Destiny,Our Destiny...

"Unnie! Ready for the party?" Naeun said while putting some makeup on her face.

"Saeng~ah,i feel like i'm not going to go to the party..." Yoona said while stop wearing her high heel shoes.

"Ya unnie! You say you will go with me!" 

"But you have Taemin to accompany you,right?" 

"I don't care! I just want unnie to go!" Naeun pout like a kid while Yoona just give up and prepare herself.

 

Naeun POV:

While unnie is at the bathroom,i heard her handphone just ring.I help her to answer the call since someone just called her non-stop.

"Hello?" I answer the call.

"Oh hey...did you and your unnie are coming now?" I'm just surprised to hear that it was Donghae oppa who's calling.

"Oh...we're just going to ready and leave."I telled him that unnie was in the bathroom.

"Ok,thanks for telling me Naeun.See you later." He just end the call.

I'm more surprised to hear what he say just now,because he never call my name before when the first time we meet! And he always cool to me but today he's different...

 

"Baby! i'm waiting for you for a long time! You looked nice today!" Taemin just hug me when me and my unnie reach the school party.I hugged him and smiled.

I can see that many eyes was staring at my unnie now.She just looks beautiful today! Even i start to admired my own unnie! When i look around,i saw Donghae oppa and Eunhyuk oppa approached my unnie.

End OF POV.

 

"Wow..you're beautiful today Yoong..." Donghae said while Eunhyuk agree with his words and Yoona just blushed.

"But it's still a sleepy pig for me." Eunhyuk is teasing the younger girl while Yoona just chase him arounf while laughing.Donghae was standing at there and laughing too.

"Ya oppa! You're going to be a dead meat today!" Yoona yelled while chasing Eunhyuk while he just put out his tongue and laugh.

 

"Hey my husband~ it's nice to see you here..." Jiyeon smirk and walk towards Donghae while Donghae just glare at her.

"I'm not your husband,shut up!" Donghae shouted at her.

"Now you're not...but soon you will! Our parents already arrange a marriage for us.We are going to married soon." Jiyeon said and walked away with her gang.

When Yoona and Eunhyuk heard it,they were shocked.Yoona feel jealous in her heart but she managed to control herself.

 

Jiyeon and her gang was going to plan something again.One of the girl just whispered something beside Jiyeon's ear and they just nodded and smirk.They walked beside Yoona and one of the girl just pushed Jiyeon.Jiyeon just act like going to fall down and poured the juice onto Yoona and push her which makes Yoona fall down and her whole dress was stain by the juice and it's dirty and wet.

"Omo! I'm sorry!" Jiyeon yelled while laugh evily with her gang,

The whole crowd was looking at Yoona while some of them just whispered something.

Yoona feel embaressed and her face start to get red while her eyes got teary.She quickly stand up and ran out of the school.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aish,Yoona get bully again! >.<

Start from next chapter,many things will gonna happen.