2

Bitter Sweet Reunion Part 2

2 - jaedara - chapter image

Enable Reader Mode A A A A

 Kim Holdings Unlimited..

 

3 Days after the reunion...

 

"Ommmmgggggg...Dee, come here..you brat...." Bom's loud shrieking can be heard all over the Company 's cafeteria

"Shhhhhh...quiettttt. Can't you see I'm hiding here? "

"From the two hot guys fighting over you? My god Dee...you're a Star of The Night, everyone can't believe the you captured those eligible hot bachelor's in town.."

"Yeah right, and don't you know how many threats I received from their fan girls? I still can'rt believe I'm alive, and eating my favorite bread here"

"Non sense..never mind those girls. Sooooooo, care to tell me what happened after the party?"

"Nothing happened okay?"

" Yeah Sure...but I heard that kim Jaejoong won't leave anymore. It's a rumor that he got a fight with his Dad and run away too"

"You sure love gossiping right? "

"Yes...and the rrason why Kim Hyun Joong is here because he was trained to replace Jaejoong ...and he told me that he fell in love with you at first sight...kyahhhhhhh"

"Shhhhhhh...stop it Bommie.  And would you mind lower your voice? All the attention are on us...stop embarrasing me..."

"Okay fine, but after work, you better tell me everything.. Chullie is also curious what happened after they both dragged you away outside the venue..He even suspect that you three engaged into three some..."

"Whatttttttt?"

"And stop wearing your dorky outfit...too late, they already saw  how beautiful you are..Now I can't wait who will win with those two...yeahhhhhh..."

 

 

Later that Night at Dara's Apartment...

 

"Hmnnnnnnn...I regret inviting those two idiots here. Now, I was force to cook dinner for them., which I dont know how. I suggested that we should eat out or order food but they insist cooking my specialty, which I dont have.. Now, how can I solve this problem? The two are watching horror movie that's why I'm stuck here in the kitchen. I hate that movie genre, the last time I watch it...I was hospitalized due to trauma. But those two are really testing my patience....

I can't reach my Omma from Busan because the last time I heard, my Parents went overseas to have their 100th honeymoon. Which is...so romantic and cheesy. I wished my future husband would be like my Oppa...

He never failed to say I Love You to my Omma when he got a chance

He cooked her favorite food everyday...

He treats her like a Queen....and I am his Princess...and I hated it..

That's why I pouted  when Jaejoong called me that ...His Princess because he was my Prince

And Hyun Joong told me to call him...Baby because I am his Angel

 

 

I am an only child to very.....rich family from Busan...but it was unknown to everybody...even to Bom and Chullie

(A/N.....it's true readers....Dara is really rich in this story...kekekekeke)

We were friends since high school and they knew I came from a middle class family. But that's only for a show.. that was my Parent's decision to protect me.

And that was the first time I saw Kim Jaejoong. The most popular and rich guy from hell. Everybody loves him, including me...

I cried a river when I first heard him having a girlfriend..That time I want to tell everyone that i'm not the girl they used to know. that i'm much more richer than him..Instead, I stayed silent and invisible from his eyes..

I was heartbroken when we graduated from high school. I decided to cut my connections to Bom and Chullie. I flew back to America and enroll to one of top university...

 

After I graduated from college, I told my Dad I'm not yet ready to work at our company. I need to start from the scratch and I wanted to work from different company. At first dad is hesitant, but by the Power of  His Queen and a His Princess...he agreed..

I began to work as a low ranking employee, contrary to what I'm supposed to be.. You see, I gratuated as top honor student and deserve to be on top position. when the manager first interview me, he was shocked to see my achievements as well as shocked at my decision to declined the executive position.

I never regretted it because I got reunited with my two best friends whose already working there as part time employee. But I swear, I didnt know that it was Jaejoong's own company that I'm applying for...it's too late to back out ..

But who cares, he doesnt even recognize me..

I will be forever Invisible Girl in his eyes....

So the reunion night shaken my whole world....

 

Because he confessed that he Loves me way back from high school....

 

Blehhhhhh....I'm not a fool to believe him...

Why? Because he saw the Brand New me?

 

 

Dara scream out loud and almost fell on the tiled floor when Bom hit her arms...

 

"What the? do you want me to die early? "

"Hey yo..i'm calling you a million times but you're not answering. Are you okay? What are you thinking? do you have a new plot for your story? Is it rated this time? With whom?'

"Aish...get away..I'm not a ert like you and Chullie...and what are you watching this time?'

"You heard that? It's , we got bored and decided to watch it...Come  Dee, forget about the food. We already ordered Pizza" Bom said like it's a normal thing for them

"Are you crazy? You think I will watch this kind of ? No...."

"Come on, try this one. It's not like that you're going to do it. But in case that  you know...with the two"

"whatttttt? Are you crazy? I told you...I wont' give my ity to someone unless he's my husband...."

"Okay...but you need to watch it.. you might use it in the future....you might get some moves..."

Dara was about to say something but Chullie and Bom already dragged her in the living room. She was terrified at the sight, at the same time, felt different. HOT to be exact....The two smile secretly knowing they won this round again...

 

"Bom...I'm hungry.  Where is my Pizza? Are you sure you give them the right address?"

"Of course....shhhh...keep quiet. Look at Dee, she's getting aroused..."

"I knew it...this Ahjumma needs to get laid soon..."

"So...you place you're bet with Jaejoong and me with Hyunjoong...this is so exciting. I can't wait to have your Ipad Tab 4"

"And so am I...I can't wait to have your Mac Book"

 

A few minutes later...the doorbell rings. Bom excitedly hop towards the door to open it...But her jaw dropped seeing uninvited visitors. The two who keeps on pushing each other aside just to get inside first.....

Only to be shocked hearing the familiar noises......

 

And saw Dara sitting alone and drooling over the scene....