3

Bitter Sweet Reunion Part 2

 

 

Park Industries Main Office

 

 

"You bunch of idiots, get out of my face or I will fire you all. What kind of report is this? Are we in high school? Just a simple presentation and you didnt know how to do it? And what are these? Typo errrors? You didnt proof reading? What the hell are you doing in my company?? We're paying you but you didnt do your job well..now..I wan't this report in an hour or else......"

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQP9FKC_c8hisLrF0i1Brh

 

The Park Princess, screams at giving a sermon to her personal team department. They all bowed in shame as the current CEO is lashing her sharp on them. Of course, it was their fault but she is so being perfectionist and strict on them..

They all sighed in relief when they left her office and nervously back at their work..It's normal to see her tantrums everyday but still, they're scared as hell. If onlky they didnt need a job, Dara already lost a good team on them..

And they didnt know what changes the used to be adorable, sweet, thoughtful and bright Sandara...

 

 

 

 

 

 

When they left, Dara  tiredly slump back on her seat and continue reviewing their next project. It was interrepted by the sudden noise from her phone. She tried to ignore it, seeing who the caller is..But the person in the other line seems much persitent than her..

He grumpily reached for it and answered.....

 

 

"Yeah. What now?"""

 

"OWwwww.I was hurt Dee. Why are you ignoring me and Chulie? Is it because of what happened a month ago?"

 

"Just stop mentioning that horrible night. What do you want?"

 

"Hey, let go of the past. And we already explained to you hat we didint invite those two. We're trying to set you up with Chullie's Suju friends...not the two guy..."

 

"So?"

 

"Aish...will you come back to Korea? We miss you so much Dee. We know you miss us too. And you're not so happy taking over your company for a while"

 

"I dont have a choice Bommie. Dad is still resting and Mom's taking care of him. And who says Im not happy?"

 

"oh yeah? Then, why some of your staffs told me you're scaring them to death? And Dee, Jae and Hyun Joong..they're looking for you everywhere. They said they didnt mean to make fun at you that night...Please come back..maybe tomorrow?"

 

"Whatever..Just don't ever mentioned their names again. How dare them call me e? And it's all your fault..."

 

"I know...so please Dee, come back. Our life is never been the same again. Promise, we will behave and make up with you. No more pranks...please"

 

"I'll think about it Bommie.. I have to go. Send my regards to Chullie and don't you dare tell those two my where abouts or else......"

 

 

 

 

When Dara hanged up the phone, another caller comes in. This time she didnt look who the caller is and her jaw drop recognizing the voice.....

 

 

 

"He...he..hello???"

 

"Hi babe..You're so naughty..you think I wouldnt find you?'

 

"what do you want?"

 

"YOU"

 

"Look ...SIR.........i don't have time for jokes. I am a busy person..."

 

"Of course, being the daughter of one of the most powerful family in Korea. But lady, I can sue you...know why?"

 

"Why?"

 

"YOu left us hanging in the air. Without filing a resignation and pending projects. But I will forgive you, if only you comes back.."

 

"Look...."

 

"No you listen...I need your here tomorrow in Korea. I dont care wether you fly or whatever, just come back...."

 

 

And then he hanged up..leaving the furious Dee....

 

 

 

 

"Huh..come back? Over my precious body.." she smirk in time for his father to come inside her office

 

 

 

"Now ...what is it this time Dad?"

 

"Aigoo, My Princess. Why so serious? Now , let's get out of here. Our private plane is waiting for us.."

 

"To where Dad?"

 

"Back to Korea.. My long time friend's son is getting married tomorrow and we NEED to be there..."

 

"But..."

 

"No buts...come on Princess..I'm really fine now. About your stuffs, it's already packed sweety. Your mon is waiting for us now....move Princess"

 

 

Dara said ...gritting her teeth as she's cleaning up her table. That she didnt saw the sad looking face of his father. That she failed to see a single tears coming from him....

 

 

 

"My Princess...why did you ever grow up?"