How It All Started

You're a Wizard Sehun

Sehun slowly opened his eyes, the sun nearly blinding him. He grunted and flipped over to his other side, where the bed was cooler. The birds loudly tweeted outside as he covered his ears with his pillow.

"Sehun," There was a pause before he felt ice cold water splash him all over his body. "Wakey, wakey!" 

 "Damn it Baekhyun!" He yelled and quickly sat up and swatted Baekhyun with his now soaked pillow. "You could have shook me awake." He combed back his wet hair with his fingers and lazily glanced at Baekhyun. Bastard. 

"Come on Sehun, it's time for Suho's class! Today he said we were going to learn how to deal with dementors!" Baekhyun pounced on Sehun and flattened him to the cold bed. "I heard that they were hard to control since they take a form of your fear!" A smile overtook his face and he instantly noticed the frown that formed on Sehun's. 

"Yah, get off me." Sehun was suddenly sullen and quiet. "I'll meet you downstairs in 5 minutes."

----

The classroom was buzzing with excitement, Sehun had chosen a window seat, uninterested in today's lesson. Suho glided in with grace and blessed them with a sweet smile. "Alright my lovely students, we are going to work with dementors today," He pointed to a chest that was shaking and bouncing off the wooden floor. "Keep in mind that you have to muster a happy memory and say 'patronus'. Go with confidence my children!" 

Sehun merely looked over as Chanyeol raised his hand to be first, pressured by his group of rowdy friends. "May I go first?" He tentatively asked. 

"Yes, my Chanyeol. You may."

He clumsily stood up and Suho grinned as he opened the chest. 

A shadow appeared and formed itself into a man holding a machine gun. 

"," Chanyeol muttered underneath his breath and closed his eyes. "Happy... happy... eyeliner."

He then reopened his eyes and shouted, "Patronus!" A beam of silver was emitted from the end of his wand and the figure returned into the chest. Baekhyun rushed over and patted his back.

"Good job Channie! What did you think of that made you truly happy?!" 

Chanyeol blushed, "Well, I thought of you when you wear eyeliner. " He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. 

----

It was late in the afternoon when they finally took their lunch break. Everyone was chatting about what had occurred and how awesome it was. The only one not speaking was Sehun.

"I'll see you guys in a bit, I forgot my pen in Suho's classroom." He quickly walked away from Baekhyun and headed towards the room. 

"Ahh-" He yelped as the chest started to vigorously shake once more. Sehun eyed it warily as he felt around his desk area for his favorite pen. "Really?" He muttered as he saw it guiltily laying by the chest. "." 

The chest stopped moving the moment he came close. "What the heck?" He whispered and he let curiosity get the best of him. "Just once." 

He opened the chest and immediately fell on his and he scooted backwards until his back made contact with the desks. ", , !" 

"Hi, my name is Luhan." 

". You're speaking. Oh ." 

"Why wouldn't I speak? Did you think all dementors were faceless ghosts or something?"

Sehun closed his eyes. ". Don't talk to me. I don't want to die. Don't kiss me please."

"You know, not all dementors are gay."

He finally forced himself to open his eyes. Sehun was met with a fairy like man, a couple of years older than him. His skin just as pale, and lips just as pink. He blinked cutely and smiled, eyes curling into a half moon. 

"L-Luhan, did you say?" He stuttered, entranced by Luhan's beauty.

"Yes, Luhan." 

Sehun felt himself smile and his cheeks grow hot. "I'm S-Sehun. Oh Sehun." A ray of sunlight hit Luhan and he smiled. "So, are you dead or what?" He stupidly asked.

"Uhh, no? But yes? Haha, I really don't know. Why don't you come over here and touch me to make sure that I'm real." Luhan held out one of his delicate hands. 

Sehun debated and eventually crawled over and quickly touched his hands. They were a little colder than what he had expected but otherwise Luhan felt hte same as him. "Okay, got it."
 
"Got what?" Luhan chuckled and sat down cross legged on the floor. "That I am somehow alive, yet not?"
 
Sehun shyly nodded and tucked his chin into his chest. "Well, I gotta go now..." He meekly said and stood up to leave.
 
"Wait, Sehun." 
 
To him, it sounded like the angels were ing and saying his name at the same time. "Y-yes?"
 
"You forgot your pen."
----