End

Home Alone




"OH MIJA, SUHO AND KYUNGSOO WILL KILL US WHEN THEY GET BACK SO GET YOUR BACK HERE AND ING CLEAN UP YOUR MESS" Jongin bellowed from the room as Sehun ran around the dorm like the ing princess he was. He was hanging out with the tooth fairy too much-- um... That was supposed to be Luhan, not tooth fairy. 

"LA LA LA LA C-C-CATCH ME IF YOU WANNA~!" Sehun sang and flapped his arms around as though he was a butterfly getting ready to have his ing mating dance. 

"SEHUN. IM GOING TO RIP YOUR BALLS OFF!" Jongin continued to chase after the boy who just laughed at him. 

"I KNOW YOU SECRETLY WANT TO IT!" Sehun exclaimed. 

"YAH. YOU COME BACK HERE!" Jongin reached out to grab the younger by his collar, pulling him down as Sehun grabbed onto Jongin and they both fell to the floor. 

OH ING FAIRIES AND LIPSTICK WHY THE HELL WAS KAI TASTING....chocolate? Ooh... And a hint of strawberries? Jongin opened his eyes to see the cracker for a biscuit staring back at him. At first he didn't know how to react but then, when his friend decided to pop out of nowhere and stick random pieces of neat that belonged to Sehun's thighs, Jongin realised, he was kissing Oh  to the pissing Sehun. 

"MMPPPHHH PPHHHH MGHHF DHGHIUFFJINB" they screamed against each others lips and quickly pulled away. Even though Sehun was on top of Kai, the elder boy felt as though he had the younger in a much vulnerable position. 

"YAHHHH!" Sehun screamed, cupping his lips. 

"DID YOU JUST KISS ME?!?!?" Jongin also screamed and did the same. 

"NO YOU WE JUST FELL ON TOP EACHOTHER AND OUR LIPS MET. I WOULD NEVER KISS YOU WILLINGLY!" Sehun huffed and Kai squirmed beneath the other only worsening the situation as Sehun moaned slightly. 

"WOULD YOU STOP RUBBING YOUR CROTCH ON ME!" He glowered and Kai grimaced. 

"WELL GET THE OFF ME!" He returned the harsh stare. 

"I CAN'T. YOU'RE PULLING ME DOWN!!" Sehun exclaimed with a red face and Kai finally realised he was holding onto Sehun's waist. Oh god. 

"S-sorry!" Jongin let go as Sehun's body lingered against his, rubbing and touching very private areas as he tried standing. 

Finally, when both of them had gotten to their feet, they awkwardly tried getting past each other but kept bumping into one another which didn't help the situation. Growing frustrated, Sehun pushed Kai to the left and stomped off only to have his hand held firmly and be pulled into a tight and sensual embrace. If Jongin was a rock, he'd be solid, and that didn't make sense to Sehun or the writer because this is a bunch of crap. 

"YAH. DON'T SHOVE ME!" Jongin hissed into the younger's face. 

"YEAH WELL DON'T RIP MY ING ARM OFF!" Sehun retorted and that was like the fuel to Jongin's lamp. 

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO OH SEHUN IM YOUR HYUNG AND YOU HAVE TO RESPECT ME YOU LITTLE PIECE OF GARBAGE JUST WAIT TIL--" and Jongin was finally shut up by a miracle in the form of a young fair lad, who roams the dorm in his white underwear and screams macho because he's a princess and the other ers are his peasants... Also known as Sehun. 

Sehun's hands had found their way to Jongin's hair, tugging at it, allowing the younger a chance to slip in. Oh yes. The mighty oh Sehun knew his way around things. Despite his tardy look, Sehun was a genius in which he prefers to be referred to as Einstein's reincarnation. The boy continued to roam his hyungs mouth, his hands leaving his hair to trail down Jongin's back. 

And a nice back had Jongin, in which Sehun used the opportunity to graze his nails over the clothed muscles of tanned pigments and a feverish temperature build up in the southern region of the natural human male species: the of a . Two es to be exact. 

Ah yes, Jongin and Sehun were getting ually frustrated with one another and because Luhan was a great Guru and Teacher, the wise man had taught Sehun the beautiful tricks around the teasing aspects of life: in which he calls it: being a . 

Sehun took no time in grabbing the older's crotch and performed a technique that went by the name of a massage. and poking till Jongin had Sehun pinned to the wall in heat and was now mercilessly attacking the boy's neck. Using this time, Sehun slipped his phone from his pocket and smirked. 

 


To Luhan Hyung: Thanks hyung, it worked, keep the others occupied, we'll be away for a long time. xD

To Sehunnie: That's great Sehun! I have taught you well! Don't worry, they are more than occupied. ;)

 

 


A/N: WELL THIS LOL... ok... sorry you had to read this word vomit...diarrhoea!