Snow Moon: The Second Encounter

Blue Moon: 늑대와 미녀

 

 

snow moon; the second encounter

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Hyung.." Kai said as he looked at Luhan.

Kai may have forgotten the older's scent, but he knew how his brother looked liked. He could never forget his brother's appearance. Luhan's mind filled with questions and doubt the moment he was called hyung.

"I know there's a lot of questions but hyung.. If you didn't leave when you were young you would have understand.." he added. "Hyung.. We all miss you.."

Luhan looked at the younger's eyes still overflowing with of doubt. "How could you miss me if I was different? How could you miss me if you could not even talk to me?" countless questions filled Luhan's mind.

Kai sighed as he looked at Luhan. "We can help you.. You don't need to be alone, hyung.. You should not be alone."

"...and Myunghee." Kai added and Luhan's doubtful eyes has shifted with confusion as he heard the dear girl's name.

"I guess you also found a reason to be a human.." Kai smiled genuinely at him.

Kai looked up at the moon and smiled. "Full moon is nearing.. I'll leave you some clothes. Myunghee can't see you again." 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Myunghee sat down at one of the cafeteria's vacant seat with a huge grin plastered across her tiny face.

"Aigoo. Aigoo." Naeun said as she sat down. "You seem so happy Myunghee. Wae?" she asked simply.

Myunghee just shrugged and continued eat her food. She really had no idea why she was happy but she felt something good will happen.

"Myunghee." Kai called out making the said girl turn to his direction.

"Yes?"

"Are you.. going to the river again?" he asked her.

Myunghee smiled and nodded her head immediately.

"Aish. Let's eat somewhere first before you go there!" he said.

"But.. fine."

__________________________________________________________________________________

Myunghee felt restless as she followed her friends to the tiny cafe they love to go so often.

"Myunghee. Relax!" Naeun cheered as she wrapped her arms around Myunghee's. 

Myunghee stood up immediately after she finished her tea and cake making her companions look up at her. "What's the matter?" Taemin asked.

"There's just a place I really want to go.. I'm really sorry! I'll hang out with you guys soon. I promise." she said as she made her way to Lulu's and her usual rendezvous.

"..At least she stayed for a bit." Kai said as she looked at Naeun and Taemin but he was smiling.  

__________________________________________________________________________________

Myunghee felt so excited compared the previous meetings. That was why she was eager to go to the river again. She had this feeling that she would see Luhan again.

Myunghee smiled as she saw a familiar silhouete sat on the ground. "Luhan.." she said softly, making the said male look towards her.

"Luhan." she said once more as her feet made it's way towards the sitting man.

"I'm not homeless you know." he said as the girl sat beside him. "Sorry." she squeeked. 

"Have you seen-" she was about to ask when Luhan cut her off.

"The wolf's not my pet." he said answering the unfinished question. Luhan looked at her and smiled sofly, he leaned closer to her making his fingertips graze to the girl's cheek. 

Somehow, this made the girl feel quite dumbfounded. If Luhan didn't own the wolf, then, who owned it? Did she just strangely domesticate a supposed wild creature? 

Different questions filled Myunghee's mind but that didn't matter to her at the moment. The important thing is, she was with Luhan.

__________________________________________________________________________________

ddaebakk: Sorry for the LATE update. I was busy. ;A;

yoonpoop: School work is eating our schedule. ; A ; Well, that's for me and my sister, jelobby. e u e I hope everyone likes this update! /throws sarang to everyone/

jelobby: