Chapter 2

My Runaway Groom, Zelo.

"Seriously, what?" Skye asked. "Guess what, I'm not going to repeat it for you." Hunteriah coldly replied to her.

What happened? It's just Himchan broke up with her, and she didn't really mind it, because her heart belonged to someone, to someone who doesn't love her back.
For her, life is cruel, she can't find another man, though. Not like other girls and she pities herself.

"Uhm...okay? Let's go shopping?" Skye curled her hair and batted her eyelashes, Hunteriah winced. "Don't want to."

"Ouch, what a frien--- HEYY!"


 



"And our lesson for today is blah blah blah..."

Skye stared at her newly polished nails and sighed, "I shouldn't have chosen red, it should be pink.
" Omph.. So boring.

"MISS PARK! Please listen!" Well, there are 2 girl that has a surname of Park: Skye Park and Mirin Park.

Well, all of the class knew that it was Skye and looked at her, who was applying eyeliner again. All of them sighed, This is the last warning. The teacher thought.



 




"H-Himchan oppa..."  a random girl popped out of nowhere. Himchan who, on the other side, sitting handsomely with his eyes closed, savouring the moment but got interrupted by a random girl.

He slowly opened his eyes and saw a girl wearing a very very short skirt and a see-through blouse with a black blazer.
In slow motion again, he stood up. "What?" He asked with cool arrogant air. The girl squealed inside, but tried to stop it. She shouldn't fail, especially with this one.

"Uhm-uh-- can--" She was interrupted by the bell, signaling that it was lunch. She dashed off making her flash her undergarments.

Himchan scoffed in disgust, Guess I should just go meet Yongguk.



 




Hunteriah,or Ria was in the school's garden, hiding in trees. Why? She can't let others see her in this state...crying.

She saw Zelo or maybe she's just hallucinating because she misses him so much, however the problem was he was with another girl, and the other girl seemed to be nice and love him. Zelo is smiling from ear to ear when he is talking to her and seemed to be in love with her.

Who wouldn't be? She's pretty, tall and slim.



= = = = =



"I-Iah? Are you okay?" Skye asked, concerned. Her eyes were kind of red and she was hiccupping non-stop. Maybe she's good at lying and pretending but not to her bestfriend, Skye knew her very well. Ever since they were 8 years old, they had been together already for 9 years.

Ria hugged her and cried, "Why is it like this?" She said between her sobs.



 




After what Ria told her, Skye began to search the whole of Seoul to look for Zelo but she couldn't find him. Zelo is hiding, but not doing it well so that Ria saw him. What's worse, with another girl.
 

Skye scratched her head and muttered, "Choi's are stupid. Why don't they print papers with Zelo's picture and with words 'WANTED reward $--------'?"

She suddenly thought of something, "Why would that Chinese lady want Zelo and Iah to get married? AISH! SO FRUSTRATING! This is their job though! But-- no one said to me that I should do this hmm."


 



HUNTERIAH's POV


I groaned, why won't this boy wouldn't stop? I'm not in the mood. "Eh.. Hunteriah pleaseeeee? Look at me, talk to me!"

"Why?" I asked with my cold voice, "Please, help me to find Jello?" He kneeled down. The words just sank into me instantly and put me in deep thought.

Jongup snapped a finger on my face which made me back to reality, "I'm sorry. But you-- oh.. just no."

Jongup bit his lip with teary eyes, he walked away and I even heard him say "Now, How could I find him?! My bestfriend..."

I wanted to scold him and say that I'm feeling worst too, more than he feels but I can't. This is my secret and I don't want them to know about how I'm feeling this. They would pity me, for sure. I'm fine with this, Zelo jerking around with a girl not really caring about his hyungs and his childhood friend-- oh, erase that childhoood friend.

The past is the past, and I should live in the present. I need to forget him, but Himchan is not enough to forget him though. Skye's comforting actions and words, Yongguk's advices, Youngjae's sillyness, Daehyun's dorkiness, Jongup's jokes, and Himchan's love is enough to make me forget Zelo.

Zelo's selfishness. He only cares about how he feels, not about anybody elses feelings. He even left his hyungs and that is an enough proof. I can even remember what my grandfather said, "Whoever makes you cry, can make you smile or laugh." True, but it's impossible. For me. For others? Of course not, they have an amazing love life even though they fight, and they can find another boyfriend/girlfriend though. Destined for each other, no one is destined for me...Life is really cruel.


Why can't I have that? I'm here being dramatic again. I'm sorry, I'll stop. I just want to share what I feel or think.

Everybody wants to do that too, right? Starting that day, I promised to myself that I won't love him or like him anymore, but...sigh.


My phone rang, I answered it. "Hello Byunghyun?"

"Hi Hae!! I just want to say that we should watch--"

"Fine."


 


 

HeyCrush's Notes

1st note:

Iah-- Hunteriah too but that is what Skye calls her.      
Ria-- To make it short because I'm so lazy to type. XD
Hae-- is Hunteriah too and she is called by that nickname, her gang made it.


You know what guys? I feel that this story is fail and ugly. I'm sorry, because this is just my pastime. :P 

 


2nd note: (you can skip/ignore this ^^)

Okay.. I'm terribly sorry for not updating this. I think I'm updating this once a month which is weird because when it's still april, I have my BAP fanfic too and I update two or three times a day and became twice a week, once a week, and even once a month. I'm afraid that my B.A.P feels is slowly fading away. And I even forgot their ages. Please, don't hate me or think that I'm not a real fan. I just became a baby because of a fanfic and it has a sequel now. And I've been waiting for it for months, and I think everytime she updates, that is when my Baby/BAP feels is wild, and I'm getting impatient. I'm sorry because I knew in myself that I'm a slow updater too. I've been waiting since march and yes, she do updates but once in a two months or once a month, like me. I will be even become BBC too because of her but she didn't update since march? or april. And my point is, I'm terribly sorry if the story is a fail because you know... uh. It's really hard because I'm making myself a fool, forcing myself to still like it. I don't squeal at Hurricane or Badman but I did squeal at Coffee Shop. But can you please recommend me an awesome BAP fanfic that can make my BAP/Baby feels come back? Sorry guys. But I'm really thankful that I knew them and the awesome writer, if it isn't because if her and B.A.P, I'll never meet another friends, or Kpop. I won't know EXO, BTS, and such. Hope you understand me. ;_;
Please, I'm really begging you to don't say anything to me like "what a fan you are" and such.. You can even unsubscribe the story(if you subscribed) or block me forever but please, just don't comment here and post on my wall. And I'm not saying that I'm making you mean, okay? Peace everyone.
I'm being dramatic. XDD

Beta Note:

Annyeong, as you can see our HeyCrush author-nim is very tired and stressed these days, please still give lots of love for this story and her, it will roughly be 20 chapters, but that may all change. I understand that she does not want to others to feel sad that she isn't updating as regularly as she would like to, so mianhae~

Of course, we readers, editors and writers all have another life away from story-writing, so continue to read this story and give positive comments and ideas on how you think the story will go, comment/subscribe as well~