Chapter 3

My Runaway Groom, Zelo.

Lee Hunteriah's POV


"Fine."

"B-but I still haven't said what movie we're watching!"

I sighed, "Okay, just continue." I heard him chuckled evilly.

"We'll be watching Despicable Me 2 with Seohyun and Jin tomorrow! Bye! Wait--Seohyun is expecting you to come and you know that Despicable Me 2 right?!" He hung off. I sighed, "Rude jerk and Despicable me 2? I don't even know what its about." I rubbed my temples.



 






I flinched. What the heck had did I just dream about? I closed my eyes for a few seconds and jumped off my bed. I went to my kitchen to drink a glass of water and glanced at the clock, it was already 9:27 am. Looking in my fridge, there were only 2 eggs and some leftover rice, I guess I'm getting poorer each day. I fried the rice and 2 eggs, I looked for any fishsauce and luckily, I still had some. I started to eat when I heard someone knocking at my door, I sighed. Standing up, I went to the door and opened it to reveal Seohyun, Jin and Byunghyun. Seohyun was poking Byunghyun's left cheek continuously while Jin was just smiling.

"What?" I asked rudely to Byunghyun. I smiled and nodded at Jin and Seohyun, "Come in."

"HOW--- I'm still your leader!!" I shrugged and left him as I walked towards the dining room to continue what I was doing but they carried on staring at me. "Uhm, why?" I asked.

"Aren't you suppose to get ready for our bonding?" Seohyun asked, "Sorry, but what are you talking about?" I asked and heard Jin chuckle.

"Pabo, we're going to watch movie and it's a horror movie! The one you really love!" Seohyun exclaimed, I paused for a while.. "Is Despicable Me 2 a horror genre movie, because it doesn't sound like it?"

"What Despicable Me?" Then Seohyun started to laugh.

"But Byunghyun told me so," I muttered and continued eating.

"Hae, we'll give you 1 hour to get ready. Okay?" Jin asked, I nodded at him.




 


 

 

No one's POV [PS. I think I'll just going to use 'You' instead of Hunteriah. :D]

 

You wear a black oversized t-shirt with a troll face on it and tucked the right side of your t-shirt in your maong shorts and partner them with black converses and grey socks, while also grabbing a grey beanie and wearing it. You go down and see the gang waiting for you, "Let's go?" Jin asked, the rest nodded.

Making sure that you have locked the door, you into Byunghyun's car, who started to drive. You rest your head on Seohyun's shoulder, of course, you're the maknae in this group. They can't say no to you...but Zelo? Sure, he can always say 'no' to you and you're fine with it. Arriving at the big mall, Byunghyun parks his car in the mall's parking lot, and you guys walk inside and in there boys stare at Seohyun and you.

Seohyun was wearing:




(Full credits to the owner. :D)

Dreamily the girls looked at the two guys, Lee Byunghyun who was wearing a black sando with a black varsity jacket and maong pants while Jin, the simpliest, just wore a white t-shirt and maong pants.
Only Byunghyun bragged his handsome face and fashion while the three of you, walk normally, not really minding the attention. Heading to movie theater, of course, everything was planned by Byunghyun and there was nothing to worry about at all.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Seohyun let out a yelp when a ghost's face just showed up. You? Nothing at all. Your eyes were set on one person, and it was him.


You saw him again, "Zelo..."


 


AN : Very short update guys, I'm so sorry. ;___;