Chapter 1

My Runaway Groom, Zelo.

It was raining so hard. Hunteriah decided to watch the rainfall and she imagined that the rain were her tears. She shook the image away. "Sigh, I should have called Skye to go with me to the mall, so that we were entertained. Instead here I am bored." she muttered under her breath while looking down. Once again she watched the rain pouring down. Her phone rang and she walked slowly towards her phone on the bed. She didn't have the energy and just didn't feel like moving, in short, she was too lazy to do all things she wanted to do: clean and refurbish her room and eat.

She answered the phone lazily, "Yeoboseyo?"

The other line didn't answer, she was about to end the call when she heard a sigh.

*What's the problem with this girl?* "Iah (Hunteriah's nickname)...I feel strangely sad, can you tell me why? I mean, I have no reason to be sad like this. Sighhh~"

Hunteriah rolled her eyes, "It's normal. I think? oh, yes. 

Is something wrong?" 

She asked, "Yes.. You know, I think.." 

"What?"

"I think..." Hunteriah got irritated and kicked her bed. She hit the wood and cursed her bed while wincing in pain.

"I THINK I'M GOING TO PRODUCE... PRODUCE.. UH... OKAY, BYE! SOMEONE NEEDS ME!" the line goes dead. 

Throwing her phone onto her bed, Hunteriah snorted and finally decided to go downstairs. She was welcomed by her butler and her maids, who were working as always. She ignored them and went straight to the kitchen. She opened the cupboard to get some cookies and went back to her room. She decided to draw a tree with a girl lying against the tree trunk. In her drawing, it's as if the girl is her in a deep thought. The girl looks to the sea, watching the sunset. That is one of the reasons why people envy Hunteriah, she's almost perfect. She's good at drawing, dancing, singing and to top it all off has good grades at school, but of course, she's only a human. There is a lot of things she can't do... She already finished her cookies and felt it wasn't enough. Groaning, she decided to take a bath and sleep. Just sleep.

 




Another morning for Hunteriah, the same cycle. She'll go take a bath, dress and leave the house. Yes, she doen't feel the need for food in their house. Her reason? She hated her mom, it makes her lose her appetite when she is about to eat


She hates her mom because she doesn't have enough time for her one and only child.

She hates her mom because she doesn't tell her about her true dad.

She hates her mom because she knew that her mom just needs her to take care of her when she became old.

She hates her mom because she agreed to that arranged marriage thing.

It's all because of her...

Her mom is the reason why she's like this.


But she doesn't let it show, but as time goes by... yeah... Everybody changes

Riding on her bike, she visited her most favorite carinderia (Buffet-type restaurant). A small ahjumma welcomed her, she nodded and went to the cashier. "Bulgogi deopbap and pineapple juice please." She ordered nicely and went to find her seat. 
She saw Himchan also waiting for his order but pretend not to see him. After a few minutes, her food was served and she ate peacefully. After she left a tip and cycled slowly to school. At last, she arrived.

She entered the school and students gave way for her, bowing respectfully. "Annyeong haseyo, Hunteriah-sshi!" The students cheerfully greeted, but inside some of them thought "SHE SHOULDN'T FREAKIN' GO TO SCHOOL RIGHT NOW. IF I COULD.. I WILL EFFIN' SHAVE HER HEAD OFF. UGGH...I CAN'T FLIRT WITH HIMCHAN OPPA NOW!" Hunteriah didn't greet them back, she just rolled her eyes and walked away gracefully. She's a to strangers, but an angel to her friends or anyone who knows about her past. "She's a y !" that's what the others said, however they are just like her. The school is an exclusive school even though many of students have a rough attitude. Like Hunteriah.

"Oh my gosh! Hi Iah! Wow, it's like I'm signing Boyfriend's I YAH! AKSFJNASKCA!" Skye said to Hunteriah, more like, shouted to Hunteriah. "Ugh...yeah right. So, you better shut up." Hunteriah said lowly. "uhmp. Oh wait, Himchan is looking for you... where is it again? Hmm... wait he gave you a note! Here, I read it first.. He's at the rooftop!" Skye said cheerfully. Hunteriah face-palmed herself and pushed Skye lightly, "Okay, ugh". Hunteriah walked out in the direction off the rooftop, to his favorite place.