We're Moving~

Your Love, Is It True?

You were just an ordinary girl and live a normal life. You were born in Busan and live there since you were young. Up to this moment, you really enjoy your life.

You were at you room, doing your homework when suddenly your mom knocked the door and called for you. You went to open the door and your mom asked you to follow her to the living room because they have something that they need to discuss with you. You don’t know what was it, and you just followed her.

You sat in front of your parents. You just keep quiet and waited for them to start the conversation.

DAD   : ____-ah.. Let me just straight to the point. We have to move to Seoul.

YOU   : *shock* Mwo? But, wae?

DAD   : Our company wasn’t doing very well lately and your mom and I have been asked to transfer to Seoul. And I hope you can accept that. Please understand our situation, okay?

YOU   : But, appa, omma, can you guys do anything about this? Can we just stay here?

MOM : ____-ah.. There’s nothing that we can do right now. We have to move to Seoul. We know all of this were too sudden for you, but this is the only thing that we can do right now to fix the situation. We will be in a worst condition if we just stay here because both of us might jobless later on. Please. We’re doing this for the sake of our family and I really hope that you can understand us. Okay, honey?

YOU   : Hmm.. Arasso, omma, appa. I understand it. Give me some time okay?

DAD   : We’re afraid that we can’t give you more time, ____-ah. This is because we need to move to Seoul by tomorrow.

YOU   : Mwo?! Tomorrow? Why so fast? Can we stay here for a while first?

MOM : Ani~ Both of us must start our work at Seoul by the day after tomorrow. That’s why we have to go tomorrow so that we will have much time to take care about other things.

YOU   : Arasso~ I get it. I’ll go and pack my things right now.

DAD   : Gomawo. Thank you very much for being a good daughter and understand us well.

YOU   : You’re welcome, appa. I guess I should go to my room now.

MOM : Nae. Make sure you bring along all the things that you might needed later on and try to not forget to bring anything, okay?

YOU   : Nae, omma~

 

You walked away from the living room and went to your own room. You take your luggage and start to put all your things into the luggage. After done with your packing, you took out your phone and called Minzy, your one and only bestfriend. You want to tell her that you will have to move to Seoul tomorrow. You really wanted to meet her now but you can’t since she was not at home right now because she was representing the school in basketball competition this week. That’s why you will not be able to see her before you leave to Seoul later on.

YOU : Yeoboseyo? Minzy-ah..

MZ   : Nae, ___-ah.. Wae?

YOU : What are you doing right now?

MZ   : I’m in middle of practicing right now because we have a match this evening. Why?

YOU : Ani~ It’s okay. We’ll talk later. I’m afraid that I might disturb you right now.

MZ   : Wae, ___-ah? It’s okay. You’re not disturbing me. Just tell me what is it.

YOU : Actually, I just want to say.. *try to hold your tears*

MZ    : Wait~ Are you okay? You sound like you’re crying. What’s wrong, ___-ah? Tell me.

YOU : Something happened and I have to move to Seoul. *cries*

MZ    : Mwo? You’re moving to Seoul? When?

YOU  : Tomorrow.

MZ    : Tomorrow?! Are you kidding me? You’re going to Seoul tomorrow?

YOU  : Nae. I’m going tomorrow. My parents told me about it just now.

MZ    : ____-ah.. Don’t be sad okay? I’m sure your parents do this for a reason. You have to try to understand their situation okay? I’m sure you will do fine later on at Seoul. Take care of yourself and be happy. If you have any problem, feel free to call me. I will always be there for you. Anytime.

YOU  : I understand. I hope I can do well there. Gomawo, Minzy-ah. For sure, I’m gonna miss you so much!

MZ    : I’m gonna miss you too, dear!

YOU  : Nae. I have to go now. I’ll call you again later. By the way, good luck for your match this evening and thanks for comforting me.

MZ     : Nae. Annyeong~

After that, you started to pack all your things into the luggage. You take a long time to pack your things as you want to make sure that you didn’t forget anything.

 

It’s dinner time. Your mom was calling for you to eat dinner but you told her that you’re not in the mood to eat anything. You just stay in your room and lay on your bed. The memories of you and your friends started to play in your mind just like a movie. Tears started rolling down your cheeks because you felt really sad to leave them. Besides, you felt afraid too to start a new life at Seoul. You know anyone there and you’re afraid that no one want to get along with you. You cried and cried until you fall asleep.~

 

Today was the day. You will move to Seoul today. Your mom woke you up early and asked you to get ready. You then went to the bathroom and take a bath and get ready of yourself. Half an hour later, you already done and you went to the kitchen and have your breakfast with your parents.

DAD : Is everything alright, sweety?

YOU : Nae. Everything’s fine. *continue to eat*

MOM : I’m glad to hear that you’re fine. Don’t worry okay? You will do well there later on.

YOU  : Nae, omma. I hope so.

After having breakfast, you guys then started your journey to Seoul. You knew that you have to face many challenges at Seoul later on. You hope that you can cope with it.~