No! Not with That

Badass in school

You were in dreamland when you felt a shake  of your shoulder and your eys fluttered open.You heard the sound of rain and realized what happened.The person who had shook you was looking in concern.She long hair and was pretty.She looked you up and down and gasped when she saw your knee.

"Omo,You hurt your Knee!"She sqeaked inconcern.

"Uh..um,Hi im _______,yeah..I find it nice that you want to help but I dont know your name or anything so...."You said trailing off.She laughed.

"Oh Mianhae,Im Park Bom."She said with a bow.I mouthed an O.

(A/N:2NE1 ISNT FAMOUS IN THIS STORY.)

"Well,um do you know what time it is?"It is I asked not wanting to worry my dad.She looked at her watch and replied.

"4:00"She said with a smile."Aish Ive been asleep for over an hour."You thought.

"Um,but If you wouldnt mind me taking you back to my place to clean up that cut,you know with all those infections and stuff...."She said"Oh!And dont worry its right"She stopped for second and pointed to a nice apartment a couple feet away."There!"

"Sure."I replied short.She nodded happily helping me up.I wasnt one to complain when someone offered help,like free food....

Anyway,Bom began helping me walk over to the apartment since my leg was hurting.I heard some Tv noises and A little Yelling.

"Oh,The rest of the girls are here."She said when she heard the noise.We walked in and was confronted by a brunnete. 

"Bom,did you eat the corn?"The girl asked with her hands on her hips.

Bom looked both ways nervously and let out a nervous laugh.

"Dara PFT I'd Never do such a thing.........Okay yes I ate the corn."She said as the girl named Dara's mouth gaped and she put a hand on  her heart and hung her head.

"Oh The corn!"She fake cried.Bom found this entertaining and decided to add more.

"............................I Ate The bread too.."She said.Dara fell over and clutched her heart.

"NO NOT THE BREAD!!!....."She screetched.I was a little terrified but it was all pretty amusing to me.I laughed a little bit.Then all of a sudden a very BadAss ,yet beatiful,looking girl popped out of the kitchen.

"Oh my god,Dara quit with your exaggerating"She pointed to me and looked to Bom"Bom,who's that?"

"Oh I just neede to help her clean her cut."She said pointing to my knee."Dont worry CL its fine."

"Now were is the first aid kit."Bom said.CL pointed to the living room"Minzy had it last,ask her."

"Minzy~~~"Bom whined running to the living room dragging me along."Huh?"A short haired girl who wasnt fat at all but she had curves said looking at Bom.

"Wheres the first aid kit?"She asked.Minzy got up and walked over to a cabinet and brought out a white box.

"Here."She said handing it to Bom.Bom smiled and instructed me to sit down.She washed it out and bandaged it up.

"There,Good as new!"She said."Oh,look its so late."She said looking at the clock which read 10:00.I sighed.

"Oh god,Any second and they'll send out a search team."I said with a groan.Suddenly I felt eyes on me.

Minzy raised an eyebrow"Search...Team?"

I laughed"Youve never heard of The Lee business?"I said scratching my head."thats funny I Thought everyone knew who I was..."

"Wait!"Bom said running up to me and cupped my face in her hand her eys widened"Ah,I knew you looked familiar."She said htting herself in the head.

"Oh,no wonder you looked familiar."CL Said with Dara by her side."If you want you can sleep here."

"Hmmmm......Okay I'll call my house."I said grabbing my phone.

"Yeoboseyo?'I heard my maid on the line.

"Yes,I'll be staying at A friends house,Please make sure Appa knows."I said hanging up.

"Okay who wants to play truth or dare!?"Bom suddenly yelled.We all shrugged and agreed.The rest of the night was fille with drunk Park Boms.Overexaggerating Dara"s everywhere.Minzy was dared to dance to some of the stupidest songs of our generation.CL Threatened to shave anyones head who gave her a bad dare so she ended up only having to give the ground a kiss.Me...well Me being the Badass person I am chose dare most of the time but The last turn Bom made me do truth.

"Wait no,_____ has to do one truth."Dara said.I gulped and let out a sigh."Ask away"

Bom had to choose the question so she just chose a random question.

"Have you ever drank alchohol?"Bom said.I turned my head.:"Well I dont anymore but I used to go the whole nine yards drugs,smoking, I was player too."I confessed.

"Well,obviously your not anymore,what happened?"CL Asked.I shrugged.

"Some events happened,Or you could say I grew up after that bastard of a brother left...."You muttered the last part.Yes,you lied to Chanyeol that day.Your brother wasnt dead.Well,To you he is dead.He was the reason you did all that crazy in your younger ages.And when he abandoned you for some "girl" he didnt help the case,let alone the fact that you have to take over the country.Yup,Lets just say If you ever see him there is a 99.9 percent chance you'll murder him on the spot.

Sensing the tense atmosphere Minzy suggested we all go to bed.I ended up sleeping on the couch even though they offered the bed.I felt pretty comfortable in some clothes Bom lent me.Meanwhile my uniform was being cleaned.A little sigh escaped my lips as I thought about how ridiculous this War with Kris is.You were honestly only hurting your own self.After arguing with yourself for a while you finally decided.

This war was over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kris:POV

I had a grin when I saw a familiar figure approaching.I expected a punch or something but what I received was a neutral face- actually some what normal looking person standing infront of me.The next thing she did suprised everyone.She bowed and gave a small smile suprising the rest of Exo-M.

"Okay Kris,You win,I'll stay out of your way."She said through an obvious yet beatiful fake smile.I raised an eyebrow.

"Mwo?"I said a little amused.She gritted her teeth and sighed.

"I said you win."She said loosing her cool.

"MWO?"I said leaning over.She clenched her fist even tighter.

"GOD DAMNIT KRIS ,YOU JERK!"She screetched before attacking me.Now it was one on one fighting with Some staff trying to seperate us.At the end of the day.Much expected 1 hour later we were getting lectured by the principal.

"Now I know both of you are great students."He said as I scoffed."That thing"I said pointing to ______"Is not Great."

"Oh ,sorry Krisus let me bow down in front of you,The ruler of faces."She said smartly.The principal slammed his hands on the desk.

"Enough!Now,I thought I wouldnt have to do this but obviously I do!"He roared."You two Will Clean The cafeteria everyday after school,Clean the drama room,Clean the gym and will do it until the end of the first semester!"

My eyes widened And so did _____"s.

"NO I CANT WORK WITH THAT!"We yelled.No matter what.I was stuck with this thing for the rest of semester.

Great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thanks for reading.