Secrets

Just The Boys In The Flat Above

Niel POV:

 

I knew I overreacted and I shouldn't have acted like that. I should have ignored the fact that one of hyungs are going to be spending A LOT of time with my best friend.

And he didn't even tell me.

 

I wondered if he already knew because the letter was still lying on the floor when I walked in. 

 

"Congratulations," I sighed while handing him the letter and his face lit up.

 

I walked away. I wasn't sure why I was annoyed but it just didn't seem right.

 
 Minhee POV:

LeeNa has disapeared again. She has been going myseriously and the coming back all giddy.

Me, Hyori and Ga Yun had to do some investigating. Hyori was still confused about last night but luckily she was feeling better so wanted to tag along on our mission. Ga Yun had been talking about this boy from upstairs, Ricky was his name I think. And well as for me I was just a lonely guitar teacher, I had a new 'student' attending my 'lesson' later haha.


Anyway, back to the point.

"BYE!" LeeNa yelled from the door.

"Bye" Ga Yun said.

"We will be here when you get back!" Hyori laughed.

Okay let the plan commence. What am I saying. I'm turning into Hyori and her childishness... If that is a word. I spend too much time with her and its starting to show.

We didn't really think it through because LeeNa took her car.

"Do we have to take the bus?" Ga Yun complained.


"No way am I getting on a bus." Hyori demanded.

"Well what do we do then?" I sighed

Hyori forced us to cram onto her scooter and we barely fit.

"Follow that car!!" Ga Yun yelled and I was shocked, I guess Hyori is taking an effect in her too haha. I looked at her, pulling a face.

"What? I've allways wanted to say that..."


We sped off like Charlie's Angels. And when we reached our destination they both jumped off like some sort of ninja's, the wind blowing through thier hair whereas I just stumbled off and triped over the pavement. They both helped me up, after they'd finished laughing.

We noticed that we hadn't really been here before but we would always go past on the way to k.arts. It was a small café. We peered in the window to see LeeNa sat on a table on her own. It seemed asif she was waiting for something... Or someone.

"Why don't we just go ask her..." I suggested but was shushed by the others.


Then a tall boy, walked in he was goodlooking and wearing a tanktop showing his muscles. Hyori's jaw dropped and her eyes nearly popped out of her head when he sat down opposite LeeNa.

"Oh.... My...." She gazed "Have you seen him, he's goregous." She said pretening to faint.


"Shutup Hyori, pull yourself together." Ga Yun hit her.

He baught her a coffee and she drank it all pretty fast. She must of been nervous but she didn't show it. LeeNa had this thing were if she was intrested in a guy she would wait til he said something funny and giggle, letting her hair fall infront of her face. If he was intrested he would tuck it behind her ear, if not she wouldn't be bothered because she got over things like that easily. We all complained that we wanted a drink.

"It's too risky..." Ga Yun snapped.


"But I'm thirsty!" Hyori whined.


"Me too"... I said.

 

"STOP!!!" Ga Yun yelled, "LOOK!"

He was talking and flasing a smile in her direction. What was he saying? Was it funny?

There it was the giggle and the hair fall,

"SHE LIKES HI..." Hyori beamed but was cut off with Ga Yun's hand over .

He leaned in and stared into her eyes, his hand went towards her face and he placed the fallen hair behind her ear.

We all were shocked but happy for her. Well appart from Hyori that was pretty gutted because well.. I'll admit it. He was goodlooking...

Our heads were one ontop of the other as we peeked at his face from a different angle because we hadn't preperly seen he face yet.


"C.A.P?!" We all shreiked.


"He was expecting someone at the party the other night..." Ga Yun pointed out.


"It must of been him heading towards the flat. I saw him on my way to work last weekend." Hyori scowled.


"She has been keeping it a secret from us?" I sighed...

 

When they walked out Hyori wasn't concentrating and she handed me some money, gave me her order and pushed me round the corner.LeeNa made eye contact with me so I ran back to the others,

"What are you doing?!" Ga Yun whispered. "We don't want her finding US aswell" She said pushing me back in LeeNa's direction.


"Minhee?! What are you doing here?" She stood infront of C.A.P in an attempt to hide him.


"Erm.. I-I I'm here to... Pick u-up some flowers?"  I said and she tilted her head angle, looking confused.
"M-my friends.. grandma's si-sister's cousin is VERY ill?" I put my hand on the back of my neck giggling nervouly.


"Oh okay.. Tell her I wish her the best.."

How did she belive that?!

"Neh," I nodded and could hear C.A.P laughing from behind her.

I walked away to find Ga Yun and Hyori in tears of laughter...

"Your friend's grandma's cousin?!" They screamed laughing.


"It's not funny" I blushed.


I didn't think it was a good idea but we followed them to the park. They were walking down a path and it was starting to get colder. She folded her arms to keep in her body heat, but he placed his jacket round her sholders.

Not long after he had pushed her on the swings they set off again. He reached his hand towards hers and they were walking hand in hand.

Hyori, fangirling, squeeled and the two of us dived onto her, its a good job we landed behind a big oak tree so when LeeNa turned to look we had disapeared.
We hit her round the head and set off again. This time being careful.

"Ouch my head hurts..." Hyori complained."Because SOMEONE hit me" She whispered.

It started to get late and they were saying thier goodbyes, when he leaned in to kiss her on the cheek,

"He's leaning in" I said,

"Aw how cute" Ga Yun giggled

But before he had a chance. Hyori picked up a pinecone and threw it at his head from our hiding spot and ran, well we all ran.

"That will teach her not to tell us." She laughed and we looked at her with straight faces.

We rushed back onto the scooter and headed home.


We flopped on the sofa,

"Mission acomplished" We all said as we heard keys unlocking the front door.

"Hi" LeeNa said in an extra high voice.

"Where have you been?" Ga Yun snapped.

"Just on a walk to the park" She smiled.

"Riiiiiight..." Ga yun said sarcastically, "Don't lie to us, we know about you and C.A.P" She glared.

"Oh you know? thats good" Leena giggled. We thaught she had left the room until she came in reaching something from her pocket.
"This is for earlier," She said while throwing a pinecone at Hyori and skipping off.

"Ouch"...

 


~Knock Knock~


Hyori jumped up hoping it would be for her. But unlucky for her it wasn't. I swung open the door and there stood two boys... I recognised one of them, it was L.Joe. The boy makes a fool of himself everytime he opens his mouth. But he wasn't this time,

"Ermm..Er.." He stumbled over his words as if he wasn't expecting me to open the door.

"Is Ga Yun here?" The taller boy asked with flowers in his hands.

"Yep I'll go get her.."

"No don't go" L.Joe stated and put his hand over his mouth. I tried to hold it in but I couldn't and had to laugh.

"I'll be back" I blushed...


Ga Yun POV:


"GA YUN!!" I heard Minhee yell "there is someone here for you"

This was strange, I wasn't expecting anyone... Unless it was Ricky, I smiled to myself.

As I aproched the door I was shocked to see Changjo  with a bunch of flowers and his friend?

I pulled a confused face at Minhee who was being eyed by the other boy.

"This is L.joe" She smiled.

L.Joe nudged Changjo and he held out the lillys, he appologised, I didn't even know this boy but I was touched. I'm not really into soppy gifts but I took them anyway.
Ga Yun, What are you doing? Invite them in. So I did and Minhee took L.Joe to meet Hyori and LeeNa while me and Changjo talked in the kitchen.

"I'm truely sorry for the other night" He said, "I wasn't myself" He added while blushing.

"It's okay, I had completely forgotten about it." I smiled, realising that he was very goodlooking.

"You have a beautiful smile" He whispered.

"Oh, thankyou" I looked away, breaking the eye contact.

Then my phone started to ring and I reached into my pocket where it was.

"Yeboseyo" I answered.

"Hey beautiful it's Ricky"

I smiled and Changjo still stood awkwardly.

"Wanna go out? I can pick you up in the next ten minuites" He suggested.

"Sure" I blushed and hung up.


"I'm really sorry" I said to Changjo, "But I need to go"

"Oh, Okay" He sighed, dragged L.Joe out and closed the door.

Changjo was right, he really wasn't himself at the party because in reality he is really sweet. I was going to throw the flowers in the  bin, i wasn't being ungreatful but to be honest they would die sooner or later. But it didn't take me long to realize that there was a note attached to one of them, with a number on it.

'Call me :)' It read.

What was this? I had met two really goodlooking, cute boys in one week?