the Accident

Run Bride Run

Siwon  : I’m afraid that you had a boyfriend in here.

Tiffany            : and you find out what you afraid of?

Siwon  : yup… every boy in this school woo you. You know that? and I want they know that you’re mine.

Tiffany            : and I disagree about that idea Mr. Possessive.

Siwon  : I’m jealous with your closeness with BIGBANG boys.. you always hang out with them and your ing motorcycle..and that GD boy always freely hugging you.. and me..your truly fiancé can’t do that.(*BIGBANG boys: Tiffany’s friends and had the same hobby as Tiffany… always had an illegal race.. Tiffany is part of them)

Tiffany            : I’m a part of them…

Siwon  : Tiff… please stop your dangerous hobby… that’s an illegal race..

Tiffany            : sorry.. I can’t.. that’s part of me..i feel free if I’m around them and it’s like flying and pull my adrenaline if I did that…

Siwon  : if you say so… but please tell me if you have you race again..

Tiffany            : OK…

Taeyeon POV

Yup.. I heard all of their conversation.. from my point of view. They are engaged (they several time said fiancé and fiancée words) and I know now why Tiffany always refuse every boys offer her for date, except BIGBANG boys.. they always hang out with Tiffany and me. Maybe Tiffany is the faithful one. And still I chase Siwon and asked him to be my boyfriend in front of Tiffany. How rude am i? I’m a bad girl. Tiffany didn’t mad at me, she always smiling.. but the fake one. She let me date her fiancé. Every time I date with Siwon. I will asked Tiffany to join us in double date.. me with Siwon and Tiffany with GD. I always act lovey dovey with Siwon in front of Tiffany, and Siwon accept that. Maybe because he wanst to make Tiffany jealous.

 

Such a long time Tiffany and BIGBANG didn’t show up at an illegal race…BIGBANG boys busy with their study, this year is the last year of them at high school and they study hard to pass the final exam. BIGBANG didn’t allow Tiffany to show up at an illegal race without them.

Once upon a time, Tiffany didn’t show up at school for two days… BIGBANG boys looking for her and they asked me about Tiffany. And I didn’t get the clue where’s Tiffany.. I try to cal her but she didn’t pick my call and I try to go to her house but nobody’s home.. I want to ask Siwon.. but I’m afraid of his reaction,.what if he asked me why I asked him about Tiffany. From the beginning I pretend to didn’t know about their relationship and they are completely stranger.

The next day, our teacher inform us about Tiffany. She moved to other country with her parents but from the facial expression of Mr. Jang.. I know that’s something wrong with it. I can’t believe why Tiffany didn’t say anything about moving to me.. I’m her close friend.

I’m sulking for a month and I take a gut to ask Siwon about Tiffany.

Taeyeon           : can I asked you something

Siwon              : yup spill it out!

Taeyeon           : Why she left? Why Tiffany left? Why you let your fiancée leaving you?

Siwon              : what? You know about my relationship with her.

Taeyeon           : yup… I knoe from the beginning

Siwon              : damn.. you…(pointed at Taeyeon)… what kind of friend you are…?if you know that, why you act like you don’t? and you keep glued to me in front of her?

Taeyeon           : it’s because I like you. And I envied her… every boys in this school adore her. And I know she didn’t want other people know about fiancé thingy right?

Siwon              : yup… she wants to keep it until graduate, she is to shy to let people know about us… and she didn’t want to make you feel hurt Taeyeon~shi

Taeyeon           : and why you play along with me if you love her so dearly?

Siwon              : I just want to make her jealous.. and it worked.. she was jealous and she left (painful expression)

Taeyeon           : so the reason why she didn’t say anything about her moving is because she is jealous?

Siwon              : no… that’s not the reason… the real reason is she can’t say it to you… she can’t say it to everybody… she’s not able to say it…(painful expression and tears start to form in his eyes)

Taeyeon           : Si..SSiwon~shi…why you start to cry…(also form tears in her eyes).. Tiffany…. What happen to her..?? please tell me… (shaking Siwon’s hands)

Siwon              : She’s got comatose

Taeyeon           : what…she’s what? You kidding right?

Siwon              : no.. Tiffany got an accident with her motorcycle 1 month ago..

Taeyeon           : she’s got accident in the illegal race, right?

Siwon              : no.. she’s got an accident because she’s trying to avoiding the little girl passing the road.., her parents didn’t want everyone know about this, including me… they didn’t want ruined my study. So they pretend to go to another country. I know this story from my parents last night. For the whole month they lied to me about her and her parents

Taeyeon           : (crying)….

Siwon              : even her parents wants to break our engagement, but I refuse it..

Taeyeon           : is she really hurt that bad….? She is the tough girl… she can make it… I know she will wake up soon…(crying)

Siwon              : I promise to protect her… no matter what happen with her…I will wait her until she’s awake…