chapter 2

A Dragon's Love

Author's POV

 

"Have you seen the look on their faces, when I said that Hyung is the mighty G DRAGON?" A man said while taking a bite of an apple that he got from the market.

 

"Yeah! Priceless!! And they are so gullible, they didn't even asked for a proof and they just scampered away like a coward that they were." The other man who's wearing a blue warrior suit said!!

 

"You guys, don't do that again, if Jiyong will learn about what happen, he'll be angry again." The other one with a chinky eye said

 

"Nah! I'm sure he'll understand, those bastards are trying to those ladies. Good thing we arrived just on time." The other man said again.

 

 

"Yeah, I know but still you know that jiyong doesn't want the fact that he's a Dragon be our way to scare them." The guy with the chinky aye said again.

 

"Aigoo! Stop reprimanding us Commander Youngbae Umma." The three boys said on unison.

 

Youngbae can only shook his head and look ahead of the road.

 

Four Gentlemen are on their way to meet their leader after having done their last mission which is to stop the growing number of slavery in one of their town.

 

"Say, where should we meet hyung again? "Seungri the youngest of them all asked.

 

"Same place, you know him! He's not really fond of the palace and he always wants to be near the lake. "The guy with the blue warrior suit said which goes by the name Seunghyun

 

"Yeah!! Hyung is very fond of that lake, I think its because of his nature." Daesung the one with the smile of and angel said.

 

"Really? That's the first time I've heard of it." Their maknae said.

 

Wait!!! Seunghyun shouts which earned a curious look from the others.

 

The men stop their horses and looked at their hyung. "What is it hyung," daesung asked.

 

"Look there," Seunghyun said pointing somewhere." Isn't that a human? "

 

"Oh, oh your right hyung," maknae excitedly said." And a woman too." He hurriedly jump of his horse and went to the woman which was followed by the three men.

 

"Agassi! Agassi? Wake up!!" Seungri slightly tapped the woman.

 

The woman just moan and said," 5 more minutes mom."

 

"Yah! Woman wake up!" Seunghyun shouts which startled the woman.

 

"Yah!! Who dare disturb my beauty sleep!" The woman shouts which earned a weird look from the men.

 

"Errr... Agassi with weird dress and a weird hobby of sleeping here in the middle of the road" are you perhaps lost? Seunghyun said sarcastically.

 

That hit a bulb and automatically the woman started to panic and shouted.

 

" OhmayGad! Where am I? Who are you? Is this a shooting? Why are guys wearing a suit like that on painting? Painting! Painting! Yo-you-you from the- the paint-painting? What the!!! "

 

The woman fainted, luckily seunghyun was fast to catch her before she falls on the ground.

 

"Aigoo! That's really weird! What are we going to do with her" seungri asked them

 

"What else? We need to bring her with us to the palace" seunghyun said which earned a nod from youngbae and daesung.

 

____________________________________________________ Author's POV

 

A man is waiting by the lake together with his horse named Gaho, when suddenly a light appeared in the middle of nowhere.

 

"What in the world?" The man mumble and could only look at the light in surprise. Gaho started to wiggle as if he wants to run away because of the blinding light.

 

There.. There.. Gaho don't be afraid" the man patted his horse, when he look at the source of the light again, the man was surprised to see a figure of a woman floating in the middle of the lake.

 

Slowly the figure started to fall down and without thinking the man transformed into a dragon and catch the woman before she falls down the lake.

 

The man or rather the dragon successfully catches the woman and he transformed back from being a human.

 

The woman who seems to be sleeping suddenly stirred and open her eyes.

Upon opening her eyes. She was greeted by the most expressive eye she have seen in her entire life".

 

But what caught her attention is that....

 

"KyAaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

 

The woman started to crawl away from the man. The man was startled and confused why the woman started to shout when he heard her said.

 

"Who are you? Why are you ? What do u want from me?" She said while crossing her arms in front of her .

 

The man upon realizing what the woman meant, hurriedly flick his hands and magically his dress came flying towards him.

 

The woman can only stare at the man with hanged open. ____________________________________________________ Chapter 2 updated.. Ppyong!!!!!! Does anyone knows how to make a banner? ^^