chapter 1

A Dragon's Love

Sandara's POV      

 

I still don't get it. Why the hell do we need to have a tour in a museum? We're effing college and taking up business management. How does it relate with our course? I heard my best friend ranted for the nth time.

 

We are currently here in a museum in Yongsan District . well Bom was right we are a taking up business management and this is not related to our course but I don't complaint because I love going to places such this.

 

Bom just enjoy the tour will you? I said while walking to one of the alley where some painting are exhibited.

 

Yeah! Well I know that you enjoy this kind of thing. If this is a tour around the Mall with pull of make ups and clothes. I wouldn't complaint, but this? Dara this is history! You know how I hate history!

 

I know but please just do this for me? Neh? I said and gave her the best aegyo that I know she can't resist.

 

Aish!! Arasso!! Arasso,!! She said defeatedly

 

I love you Bommie, I said as a hug her.

 

Tsk.. Darong you know how to get want you want when it comes to me.

 

Keke ^^

 

While walking and admiring the painting I can't help but be awed. I wish I can go back in time and experience those things.

 

 

What the hell!! I heard Bommie muttered I looked at her questioningly but stopped when I saw my Boyfriend lip locked with the university's squirrel Sohee.

 

I was rooted in my spot because I don't know how to react. My boyfriend for 2 years is cheating on me!!

 

MY BOYFRIED IS CHEATING ON ME!!!

 

oh no you didn't Donghae!! I'm currently planning a series of murder assault when I saw Bommie charging towards the two. Oh oh! This is not good! This is not good!" Errr Bommie I'm alright no need to." I wasn't able to finished what I want to say when I saw Bommie pulling Sohee's Hair and kicking Donghae who is by the way sprawled on the floor.

 

Not long after I saw the other students and teachers coming our way. Argghhh this is humiliation to the fullest!!

 

How could you Donghae? I asked him, he looked at me pleadingly and I know I just have to save them from Bommie.

 

Bommie stop it please. I want to hear Donghae's explanation. Bommie let go of the two, when I heard Sohee said, oh looks like the GirlFriend knows the truth!

 

Dara I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I love you. Donghae pleaded

 

Really that's not what you said when you kissed me! Sohee in

 

Shut up Sohee, Donghae shouted angrily

 

You know what, what you have to say is not important. We're Over Donghae!!! I started to walk away from them when I heard Bommie

 

Dara are you ok? I'm sorry I wasn't able to help my self. It just that I saw blood when I saw them and I can't.. Waaaaaahhhhhhh Dara don't be mad at me... Bommie cried and kneeled in front of me

 

Silly, why will I get mad at you when you just did what I want to do with those two. I'm just surprise that Donghae did that. I said while kneeling in front of her and hug her.

 

Yah! Stop crying! I should be the one crying here. I'm the one who got my heart broken right? But.. But.. You're not crying!!that's why I'm crying in your place. She said between her cries

 

Aish!! Come on let's get you out of here. Aigoo! I should be the one your comforting not the other way around. I help her stand up when my eyes caught the most beautiful painting I ever land my eyes on. I made my way to the painting while Bommie is busy wiping her tear stained face.

 

I let my hands touched the painting. Its a Painting of Dragon and along side the Dragon are Five Men in a warrior suit. I was busy admiring the painting when my eyes landed to the man in the middle. His suit is like the color of the Dragon, Fiery Red with a touch of Black. And his eyes also looks the same.

 

He's handsome! I said to no one.

 

Who's handsome? I heard Bommie asked

 

Huh?! Ah no one.. I said

 

Tsk Dara.. Her you are again with your obsession. Bommie said she then averted her attention to the painting," omo, the man in blue looks so manly " what is this painting?

 

"G DRAGON and The Four WARRIORS" I read and look at the men in painting again. " Why does it says four warrior when in the painting there are five men? I asked Bommie which she replied with a shrugged.

 

"I wish I can go back in time" I said while rubbing painting of the Dragon.

 

Suddenly a white light coming from the painting blinded us.

 

What is happening? Dara what the hell did you do? Bommie shout.

 

Waaaaaahhhhh Bommie I don't know I didn't do anything!!! I said panicking!!!

And then suddenly all went Black.

 

____________________________________________________

 

There you go!!

 

What do guys think? I just have this story on my mind for a while now and I just can't help myself. Please tell me what you think. Thank you..

 

Please do comment..

 

And I don't know but I'm using my phone to updload this story so there's a posibblity that the format is confusing. I'll fix it tommorow.