Chapter 2

The Pianist

When Zelo and Himchan woke up, Zelo was in Himchan's arms. 

"Hyung, wake up," Zelo said, shaking Himchan to try to wake him up. 

"Mmm5 more minutes," Himchan whined. 

"Hyung hurry up and wake up," Zelo repeated.

"Ugh," Himchan Got up," Fine." Himchan let him go and they were getting ready for school. They changed in there uniforms and were getting ready to leave.

"Where's my notebook?" Himchan asked.

"I don't know," Zelo said, struggling with his tie. Himchan chuckled and went to put Zelo's tie on him. 

"Thanks hyung." 

"No problem but help me find my notebook."

He and Zelo began looking around. 

"Wait do we even have that class today?" Zelo said. Himchan then remebered that it was B day, not A day. 

"Well then lets go or well be late," Zelo said. Zelo grabbed his skateboard and Himchan jumped on his bike. They raced on the way to see who could get to school first. 

Himchan ended up winning.

"No fair, bikes are easy to speed up on,"Zelo whined.

"Stop complaining."

Zelo pouted and Himchan pinched his cheeks. The bell rang so they hurried to get to class. Their first class was math. Since they sat next to each other they were passing notes. 

So about the pianist guy u like, Himchan wrote.

What about him, Zelo responded.

Does he even go to this school

I don't know, I would imagine he does.

I heard that he's from another school. His music teacher said that playing piano for our school would be a good expirence.

Oh

Have u ever seen him here outside of drama.

no so your probably right 

 

The teacher gathered everyone attention. Zelo and Himchan stopped writing notes to pay attention.

"So class today we have a new student," The teacher said, then a boy walked in, "Please introduce yourself" 

"Uh hi I'm Moon Jongup. It's nice to meet you all," Jongup bowed and the teacher pointed him to his seat.

Himchan thought that the new kid was kinda cute. Throughout the day he noticed that him, Zelo , and Jongup had the same classes together.

When school was over, Himchan was walking Zelo home. 

"So what do you think of the new kid?" Himchan asked.

"I don't know. I haven't talked to him yet," Zelo responded," Why?"

"He's cute," Himchan said. He wasn't shy like Zelo was. If he thought someone was cute, he would usually come out and say it. 

"Aww what about me," Zelo said playfully as he pouted. Himchan laughed and pinched his cheeks. 

"Don't worry you'll always be the cutest." Himchan said. But I can't have you as mine because you like some piano player. Himchan thought.

Zelo laughed but they arrived at his house. 

"Well bye Zelo," Himchan said.

"Bye hyung."

When Zelo walked in his older brother came to greet him.

"Zelo your home. How did things at Himchans go. He didn't touch you did he? If he did I'm going to kill him."

"Daehyun calm down."

Zelos older brother was Daehyun. He was very protective of Zelo. He knew that Himchan confessed to Zelo so he didn't like him spending the night at his house.

"Well if he did I'll be a warrior and show him no mercy!" Daehyun yelled. Zelo rolled his eyes. "Well I can," Daehyun said.

"Nothing happened," Zelo said. He would never tell Daehyun that they cuddle at night. 

"Alright but remember I'm here if he tries anything funny," Daehyun said.

"Whatever."

"Hey I'm your big brother, you should respect me"

"I'll respect you when you trust Himchan."

"That will never happen."