Chapter1

The Pianist

Zelo was at drama club. Since he had a small part in the play they were doing he was just sitting down most of the time. Well he was sitting down and looking at the piano player. There was something about him that Zelo liked. The problem was that Zelo was shy. He had lots of trouble making friends. Anyway, he admired the piano player. He loved listening to him play. It was like he was in a trance when he heard him play. 

"Hey Zelo," Himchan said. 

"Huh? Wha- oh hey Himchan."

Himchan was Zelos best friend. They knew each other since per school and would always hang out. Himchan was usually how Zelo made his friends. They were either Himchans friends or Zelo would have to intrude him to someone. 

"Hehe still fawning over our piano player I see," he teased. Zelo blushed softly," maybe."

" I wonder what his name is?" Himchan said.

Wow I look at him every day but yet I never learned his name, Zelo thought.

"Why don't I go push you into him?" Himchan said.

"What?!" 

"you're never going to talk to him on your own. We will casually walk by and I'll push you into him so you'll be forced to talk to him," Himchan explained. 

Zelo rolled his eyes.

"Oky I won't push you into him," Himchan said.

"Good."

When drama club was over Zelo saw the pianist pick up his sheet music and quickly leave. Zelo always walked home with Himchan so he continued his regular schedule. He was at Himchans house. He was going to spend the night. 

"Off to my room," Himchan yelled in a childish way, which always made Zelo laugh. They raced to his room. Himchan let Zelo win and then put down his backpack.

"Want to do out homework now or later?" Himchan asked.

"Ugh hyung let's not do homework today," Zelo whined.

Even though Himchan was childish he was ranked number three in the school.

"You have to do it. You'll never get into a good college," he said.

"Fine lets get it over with."

Himchan smiled," Okay"

They did their homework and Zelo was complaining the entire time. Himchan just laughed when he would whine about something. After they  finished their homework it was dinner time.

"Why was their soo much homework today," Zelo whined.

"Stop complaining. It wasn't that bad," Himchan said. His parents were out of town so the rest of the house was empty. Neither of them was hungry because they were snacking while doing their homework.

Zelo yawned.

"Tired already?"

"Not tired, just bored," Zelo said.

"Well then lets make so your not bored," Hmchan said. He lunged at Zelo and began to tickle him. Zelo was very ticklish so he was lauging loudly.

"Ah h-hyung s-stop it haha," he said in between laughs.

Himchan continued to tickle him. Now he was on top of Zelo. Himchan, without thinking, leaned in and kissed Zelo.

"Mmmm hyung," Zelo said as he pushed him away.

"Ah, Zelo I'm sorry I couldnt help it," Himchan said.

"It's okay," he said.

Zelo knew that Himchan had a crush on him. Himchan stole Zelos first kiss a couple of years back when he was in 7th grade and Himcan was in 8th. Zelo just said he wasn't ready for a relationship but he didn't want to ruin their friendship. They stayed friends but every now and then, Himchan will slip up and kiss him. At first Zelo was afraid to tell him about his crush on the pianist but Himchan took it well. 

The rest of the day was normal. They watched TV and played video games. When it was time for bed,Zelo and Himchan shared a bed. Himchan pulled Zelo close to hold him while they slept.

"Night Zelo," Himchan said.

"Goodnight."