Normal Day

KissxMiss
chapter one.
normal day...
_______________________________________________________________________________
» Walking down the streets, it's such a fine weather, hearing chipping birds and seeing dancing trees in short it's such a beautiful day but thing will get worst when I go to the place where I am heading through, Sakura High School, and of course there will be no day pass seeing Mr. Byun, should I say Mortal Enemy of my life?
 
» And now I am here in front of gate while entering, same thing goes happens seeing couples in bench, nerds under trees while some bunch of students especially boys are playing like a retard in the field sometimes I doubt am I in a mental hospital or in school?
 
» Heading to my locker, I look up into my schedule and saw History is my first period which Mr.Kim Sunggyu is the teacher but of course homeroom is first which is headed by Mr. Lee HoWon but we call him Mr. Hoya. Oh! By the way I didn't introduce myself right? I am Park Minji, Junior in Sakura High School, simple, friendly and cheerful are mostly words that describe me. My one and only weakness is of course my crush Oh Sehun one of the school Kingka and belong to the group EXO which consist of 6 members you will know more about them in the future. Placing the things I need in the following classes in my bag and now I am ready to go and meet my friends.
 
» Entering my classroom and greeted by my girls.
 
"Hey! Minji-ah!" Yoora said she is my childhood friend
 
"Hey, so what's up?" you said to them
 
"Minji ah! Guess what?! Sleepover time in EXO's Place! and of course we are Invited!" Eunbi said while others came into a nod
 
"Invited? but how come?" curiosity took over my head...yeah how come?
 
"Aissh..what do you mean how come---" 
 
"BOSSSHHHH" 
 
"Yeah!" "HAHAHAHA"
 
Flying chair?! I turned my gaze to the owner who is responsible for this actions...and no doubt bunch of boys who are laughing endlessly...do they don't have any things to do in their entire life and just make fun of me?! ALL DAY?! E.V.E.R.Y. S.I.N.G.L.E. O.F. M.Y. L.I.F.E. Huh?! 
 
"Yah! Who do you think you are?!!" you shouted this words on top of your voice
 
"WHOAH there Ms. Park Minji Calm down!...Should you greeted us and me first? Well then 'Goood Mooorning Minji-ahh'" Mr. Byun said while making fun his voice
 
"And what's good in a morning? If somebody throw a chair to you when you don't do a single thing to him?" Aisshh this bacon is getting on my nerves!
 
"Ms. Park calm down...It's just a chair..what's the big deal?" he said and smile like a innocent person
 
Before both of us involve into fight Mr. Hoya came into the room and suddenly all of the bunch of students who is watching our quarrel suddenly fix their selves and like nothing happens. I also go to my seat afterwards. 
 
"Ehem! so today We are going to make a new seating arrangement! sounds fun right?
 
New Seating arrangement? It doesn't sound bad but why I am getting this hard feelings it's like something will gonna happened which is B.A.D
 
Few minutes have passed and I heard my name been called...
 
"Park Minji...Here.." Mr. Lee said while pointing to the chair I quickly go there I hope I dont get sitted beside...
 
"Byun Baekhyun beside Minji"....Yeah that name...WHAT!! Beside me...? I turned my gaze to this annoying jerk and I saw his smirk...what up with the smirk dude?
 
How my life will be so awful like this?! Lord what did I did wrong and I have to be punish like this TT_TT Well good thing there is a window beside me at least when I am annoyed I'll just look outside and don't feel the presence of my seat mate. "Okay now we are done in the arrangement!" Mr. Lee said  At the exact time the bell rings means first period will start. "Okay Class I'll see you later..Bye" After that Mr. Lee (Hoya) go outside the classroom and followed by Mr. Sunggyu who goes inside for History class...
 
I have my deep sighed. It's gonna be a long day though...
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                AUTHOR'S NOTES 
 
Hello! Sorry if I didn't update this long...but first chapter is out! I know it but
I how you will support it..I would like to hear your thoughts about the first chapter
so please have a comment below! Chapter 2 will be updated tomorrow ^.^ Bye!