results

PENS, PLANS, AND THE GREAT PERHAPS || Writing Contest
results

 
First of all, we would sincerely like to apologize for the long wait. All of us judges had been so busy, and even I, at the moment, is dying in bed due to being sick for the past two days. But, we finally have the results you all have been waiting for!

In First Place:

Headphones by Amberstatic_baby &
-Tigress- with 88%

Initially, I was confused on why this was titled the way it was, but as I continued to read on, I realized this little snippet of the story had a lot to do with the plot. Speaking of the plot, that was quite the plot-twist! At the same time as I was expecting such a , I was wondering whether something so ultimate would make the cut. The way the characters were given life (well I mean Changmin didn't really show emotion anyway) and how their personalities interacted was interesting. I really liked this entree; well done! 
- Ange


In Second Place:
Broken by yingjumeihua & FallenAngel28 with 87.4%

The writing is really detailed and paints a somewhat vivid image. I really like how you described the brokenness of the two. Although this was more focused on Draco as a character rather than the prompt, you did touch on the prompt a little bit.
- Tips


Honorary Mention:
Stadiov by Banangel_Way & nanasway

This entree left me with goosebumps all over. The way you portrayed Junhyung's amusement in his doings and his twisted take on reality sent a chill down my spine. The plot had a very off-road undertone and an edgy style in words. I really enjoyed reading this, though I wish it wasn't so late at night when I read it! Hahaha.
- Ange

It was a very close between the top two stories, but everyone did an amazing job in collaborating with another person. After all, collaboration is not an easy feat so congratulations to all of the entrees!

To receive the prizes, please PM us your personal information and the details required.

Hope to see you all again in the next cycle! On a sidenote, what would you guys like to do?

Update: here are the rubrics we used for grading and here is the list of prompts.