"I've got a feeling that I might like you..."

The Fanfic World

Suddenly, everyone except Taemin was holding their stomaches laughing.

 

“What?!” Taemin asked, looking around at his hyungs.

 

“You’re worried about that?” Said Key in between laughs.

 

“That isn’t what I’m worried about!” Taemin shouted at his hyungs that was still laughing really badly.

 

“Then what are you worried about?” Jonghyun asked, his laughing subsiding a little.

 

“The fan said something else that got me thinking…”

 

“What?” Minho asked, a large smile on his face as he turned to face Taemin who was standing behind him.

 

“Let’s go look at some fanfic websites!”

 

“Taemin-ah…” Key began after the silence.

 

“I know. Manager hyung told us not to read any but that isn’t what I meant. I meant to look at a fanfic website and find out how much a fan liked each of us…am I making any sense?”

 

Taemin’s hyungs look at each other and then suddenly, stood up.

 

“Is that a yes?”

 

SHINee looks at each other and nods.

 

“This doesn’t count as breaking the contract does it hyung?” Every looked at Onew, the oldest, the leader of SHINee, waiting for him to make a decision.

 

“I’m not sure but I want to check it out so…if you guys are scared then don’t come see. I’ll go by myself.”

 

Onew began to walk towards the computer room and was soon followed by the rest of SHINee.

 

“Yeah, I’m curious too.” Key said happily.

 

“Same here!” Jonghyun said excitedly.

 

Minhoshrugged and said, “There’s no harm done.”

 

Onew smiled at his dongsaeng’s.

 

When they got into the computer room, Taemin rushed towards the computer and got surround by his hyung’s, two on each side.

 

“The fan said that if I want to I should try a site called Asian Fanfics.”

 

Taemin began to type in" www.asianfanfics.com" At the address bar and SHINee began to anticipate what this site would be like.

 

When the webpage had loaded they began to browse though the users page.

 


Why don’t we search up Onew hyung first? He is the leader after all.” Jonghyun suggested.

 

“Good idea!” Taemin said and went to the users section, pressed the letter ‘o’ and began to scroll.

 

“Wait! Don’t I get a say in this?!”

 

Taemin stops scrolling, Jonghyun, Key and Minho stops looking at the screen and in unison they replied to Onew’s question.

 

“Anio.”

 

“Wha-“

 

“Keep on scrolling Taemin-ah!” Key orders and they all went back to looking at the screen while Taemin scrolled.


They went through many users but their pages seemed to not entirely be dedicated to Onew so they passed.

 

After 10 minuted, Jonghyun said,

 

“Why don’t we search the “Who’s Online” part?”

 

Taemin followed Jonghyun’s suggestion.

 

“Let’s see…” Taemin said, clicking on a few users and scrolling down.

 

“No…No…No…” Taemin muttered to himself.

 

“This is going to take forever. Yah, Taemin-ah, stay here and have a look while your hyung’s go out and play ne?”

 

Taemin didn’t respond so everyone began to file out of the room.

 

As they were about to sit down, they heard a shout.

 

“I found it! I found it!” Taemin shouted out.

 

Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Onew looked at each other and then rushed back to Taemin who was smiling widely.

 

“This person’s name is musicISme.” And Taemin began to scroll down before Jonghyun shouted while pointing at the screen.

 

“Her birthday is the day after mine!”

 

Everyone except Onew was staring wide-eyed at the screen.

 

For some odd reason and Onew didn’t know why, he has a very strange feeling that he just couldn’t seem to describe.

 

Taemin began to scroll down the page and they began to read her self introduction.

 

As the scrolled down more and more, they began to see pictures of Onew when they were promoting their second album, Lucifer.

 

After a few more pictures they began to see gifs of Onew’s condition, times when he was smiling and during their filming in Hello Baby.

 

And then, of course, came the videos of SHINee and some others like Yoogeun dancing to Ring Ding Dong.

 

When they were done, they began to look through her fanfics.

 

“Wow…” Key murmured.

 

When they were done, only Onew was still staring at the screen.

 

Everyone else was looking at Onew.

 

“Wow…this girl really likes you Onew hyung.” Jonghyun said.

 

“He liked you too hyung.” Minho pointed out.

 

“Yes but you didn’t see any pictures of Jonghyun-ssi did you?” Key contradicted.

 

“True…” Taemin added into their short discussion.

 

“Can you guys go out for a bit and leave me some time to think?” Onew asked quietly.

 

The four dongsaeng’s left and silently closed the door behind them and Onew began to read a short fanfics that the girl called “Saranghae.”

 

When Onew had finished reading that fanfics, he didn’t know what to think.

 

“musicISme…” Onew said to himself.

 

“I’ve got a feeling that I might like you…”

 

***

 

i know i'm obsessd...><

please dont bash this fanfics ><

its PURELY my imagination and my imagination ONLY.

 

hope you guys have enjoyed it.

SARANGHAE<3

 

xxx

musicISme