His Punishment.

His Vow vs. His Loyalty
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mike sat on the bench and kept looking up as a different woman walked out of the bathroom everytime, but no Niddie. He looked at his watch 5 minutes had passed. He grunted and got up. He walked over to the opening and yelled into the bathroom. "Niddie are you done?!" No answer. He looked around and walked right into the bathroom.

Two elderly ladies were washing their hands, when Mike walked in they screamed and ran out. Mike ignored them and started searching the stalls. He saw a bunch of bags on the ground in one stall, he quickly opened it and saw nothing but bags...empty bags. "!" He yelled in frustration and ran out of the bathroom. Once Niddie was out of the mall she quickly tore off the stilettos and threw on her shoes again. She started running away from the mall to the only place she knew where to go...home.

Niddie got to her front gate and looked at the house beyond it. She smiled and was about to walk right in when she realized, "Crap! This will be the first place they'll come to look for me. I can't be here. I'll come back later..." Niddie nodded and started running off again. She went to a hotel in the next city over and paid in cash for two nights. Hopefully by then Kon will give up searching for her, "What does he really want with me anyways?" She thought to herself. "Maybe he's just bored with his life and needs something to occupy his time...yeah thats what I am to him...a game." She concluded. She laid down on the bed and took a nap, it's been one exhausting day.

Mike hurried back to the house where Kon came out and met him. "I'm sorry Kon. I didn't think she'd be a flight risk."

Kon nodded, "Neither did I. I didn't think she would put her family at risk." Kon looked at Mike with the 'you do realize what happens now' look.
Mike nodded in defeat. Kon patted Mike's shoulder and a group of the other bodyguards surrounded Mike. It was how they were punished if they messed up during a mission or any task that Kon gave them. Sometimes only the head security got the blame, other times they all got the brunt of it. Either way, it was to show that these kinds of mistakes, no matter how small or big should never happen in their line of work. It kept them in check and made sure that they learned from their mistakes. Two guys grabbed Mike from behind and the others started wailing on him. As much as he wanted to fight back, it wasn't allowed. They beat on him for five solid minutes.

Once they were done, they helped him back to his room. Ok so it was brutal but they still had a brotherhood that they had hold up. The punishment beatings were just as hard on the beaters as the one getting the beating. As Mike laid in bed, he cursed Niddie for running away. It was mainly her fault he got the beating, but he also was too easy on her. He should've thought of worst case scenerios with her.

Emi came into his room, "Hey...I have the first aid kit. Mike sat up slowly in bed. She came over to him and sat on his bed and started cleaning his wounds. "I hope you guys find her." she said quietly.

Mike grunted, "I could care less what happens to her now."

Emi just nodded as she cleaned the dried blood from his lips. Mike grabbed her hand and stared into her eyes. She looked back at him, blushing. Mike slowly leaned forward towards her, she closed her eyes tightly. Just as his lips were about to meet hers, she turned her head and he kissed her cheek. Mike sighed.

"I need to go and clean up. Feel better." Emi said and quickly left his room. Mike fell back against his pillow, disappointed and exhausted. An hour later Mike got up and went downstairs.

Kon was waiting for him."Good you're up. I think we should go pay her family a visit."

Mike nodded and he followed Kon into the car and they headed off to Niddie's place.

Pat and Vit sat at dinner, since Niddie was taken away from them, dinner had become pretty somber. But today after hearing her voice and that she wasn't mad at them anymore, they couldn't help but smile. "I'll get her back for us...don't you worry ok?" Vit said to his wife.

"I know you will. I don't doubt it. Tomorrow I'm going to go visit Vipada would you like to come?"

"Sure sounds like a plan. Hopefully old man Pisat will be there as well." As they chatted happily, Pim rushed into the dining room.

"Pim what's wrong?" Vit asked.

"Mr. Niran is here." Pim said, fear in her voice. Just as she finished her sentence, Kon walked in with 3 bodyguards behind him.

"Good evening future in-laws of mine." He greeted.

"Can we help you Kon?" Vit asked.

"Actually you can, might I ask if my fianceé has made a trip back home by any chance?"

Pat and Vit both stood up, "What? No she hasn't." Pat said.

"Where is she Kon?" Vit asked loudly.

Kon looked from mother to father and then to Pim, who stared at the ground. He turned to his bodyguards, "Go check the grounds."

"Now wait one second Kon you can't come barging in here!" Vit said.

Kon turned around and looked at him sm

Please log in to read the full chapter