Doomed!!!

My Blinded Lover

“Ah Bu!” Gui gui waved enthusiastically at him as she smile her signature sunshine smile.

 

Aaron suddenly felt his heart beating fast as he watched her slowly approach him.

 

Snap out of it Aaron. It’s just Gui gui.

 

“Ah bu”

 

“What are you doing here?” He asked coldly.

 

Gui gui pouts.

 

“You’re not answering my calls. Are you avoiding me?”

 

 “Yes… I mean I’m just busy sorry if I didn’t get the phone.”

 

“Did I do something wrong?” she asked as tears starts forming in her eyes.

 

Aaron looks at her then sigh.

 

“You didn’t do anything wrong.”

 

“Then why are you avoiding me?”

 

Aaron looks away exasperated he didn’t want to hurt her. She’s a very sensitive girl.

She’ll notice his change sooner or later but he knows he needs to distance himself from her even for just a while to get his thoughts clear.

He didn’t want anything to change between them it maybe impossible now but he still want to hold on his last hope…

That they would stay the same… that she would remain as Gui gui, his sister best friend who annoys him yet a sweet friend.

 

“I’m not avoiding you, Gui gui, Please don’t make a scene people are starting to look.”

 

“I don’t care. You’re avoiding me don’t deny it.”

 

Aaron glances around and spots George looking in their direction. A sudden pain rush trough his heart.

 

“Of course it’s because of him.” he murmured.

 

“What?”

 

Aaron looks at her coldly.

 

“You don’t need to act anymore. Isn’t this what you really want for us to stage our ‘break up’ so that you could be with that guy.” He said in a low voice.

 

“Ah bu…”

 

“I don’t want to play this game anymore.”

 

Gui gui’s eyes beams in tears. Aaron couldn’t look at her face any longer and turned his back on her.

 

“Ah bu.” She called out to him.

 

“Gui are you ok?” A guy’s voice asked.

 

He turned and saw George comporting Gui gui. He is holding her in his arms as she sobs.

Just before he could think Aaron found himself in front of them breaking them apart.

 

“Ah bu, I thought you left…”

 

Aaron cuts her words when he presses his lips against hers.

He places his right hand on her back and his left hand behind her nape making her unable to move away.

He started to move his lips as he gently nips her lips. He wanted her to hear what he can’t say in words.

And during that moment he knew he’s already doomed.

He slowly gives their lips some space and look at her questioning eyes

 

“I’m not playing games anymore…” He whispered.

------------------------------------------------------

Many of my mei mei are sad because of the end of WGM-global

This may not be a Taecgui update but hope this short update could bring some smile to every one.