Reality...

My Blinded Lover

“Aaron, aren’t you going to answer your phone?” Jiro said as he passes him the ball.

 

Both of them went to the bench they are playing basketball with some other Campus friends.

Aaron took his phone then glance at George. He saw him looks back at them.

He avoids his glance then rejects the call.

 

“Who’s that?” Jiro asked.

 

“Gui Gui”

 

“Why did you reject the call? Wei za ma? Are you afraid that will tease you if you talk to your girlfriend?” Jiro teases.

 

Again he glances at George’s side. He lets out a smirk.

 

“I just don’t want to talk to her.”

 

“That’s cruel!!! You should take care of your girl better.”

 

Aaron rolls his eyes. He knew that but he can’t do anything. Being near her is so confusing.

Besides when they talk to each other she always mentioned about that guy.

They already decided to end things between them soon. He could feel a bitter taste in his mouth.

Everything is coming so fast just a few weeks ago she’s still pestering him to be her ‘boyfriend’

Now their ‘relationship’ is coming an end.

If only he’ll be honest to himself he knows why he’s trying to avoid her.

He lets out a sigh.

 

“It’s frustrating” Aaron murmured.

 

“A relationship is really like that. This is your first relationship so it’s understandable but you still need to value your girl.

Gui gui might love you so much right now but there’s a limit to everything.”

 

Aaron was stunned hearing what Jiro said.

 

Gui gui loves me?

 

“I doubt that.” Aaron unconsciously said.

 

“Haizt how could you even doubt that? She’s all over you can’t you see in her eyes when she looks at you how she feels?”

 

He looks at his friend unbelieving then glace at George.

 

She’s really around him so much but those loving eyes is not for me.

 

“Ah bu!” Gui gui called from the corner of the court. She’s waving at him with the sweetest smile.

--------------------------------

Update again as soon as I can.

I will be more active with this story.

Xie Xie for all those who waited.