Is this a confession?

My Blinded Lover

“Aist can’t you drive more safely?” Gui gui hissed as she went down from George motor bike.

 

George love racing, more specifically he love doing drag racing. He’s so into extreme sports.

His parents get scared of his antics but Gui gui finds a way for them to allow him.

 

“You’re the one that’s in a rush so don’t complain.” George retort as he helps Gui gui takes off her helmet.

 

“Yah! Are you complaining?” Gui gui glared at him

 

George giggle then press his index finger to her forehead.

 

“As if I could complain…”

 

Gui gui grins back at him… he lets out a smirk.

 

You’re ‘boyfriend’ at one o’clock.” He whispered.

 

Gui gui lets out a huge smile and force herself not to look back.

 

“Thanks for the ride, Biao ge. I need to get in now before ‘my boyfriend’ gets jealous.”

 

He rolled his eyes then smile.

 

“Take care of yourself. Call me if he does anything.”

 

“Why would I do that you’ll just ruin our moment?” Gui gui complained with a pout.

 

“Yah! Don’t be too obvious.”

 

George treats her as his little sister. He’s really a bit protective of her.

If only there any other way he wouldn’t go on Gui gui’s plan…

well it is better for him to help her and check on the guy she likes.

He wouldn’t allow his Biao mei go out with just any man.

 

“Yeah Yeah… see you on Saturday. Don’t stay out too late.”

 

“Haist… You sounded like my mom. Just go.” He turned her around and pushed her in the house.

 

Gui gui looks back at him then wave with a smile. She secretly signaled him to go.

He gives her a half salute then rode his bike.

 

“How could you flirt in front of your ‘boyfriend’s’ house? Don’t you have any decency?” Aaron said in a cold tone.

 

“Nice seeing you too, boyfriend.” She answered with a smile.

 

He looks at her face then sigh.

 

“Why can’t you just let him go? The two of you don’t match at all.

You should not take a guy seriously if he only sees your worth after seeing you with another man.” He reasons.

 

She looks straight at him.

 

“I still think the guy I like is worth it. He’s a bit slow when it comes to understanding his feelings but I’m sure he’s slowly getting there.”

 

“That guy looks like a playboy.”

 

“He’s popular with girls but he’s really aloof. He didn’t get close to just anyone but he’s sweet once you gets to know him” She contest with a smile.

 

Aaron pouts with the way she depended him.

 

“I don’t think he suits you at all.”

 

“It may seem like that but I’m sure he’ll soon see my worth.” She answered with confidence.

 

“Can’t you just give up on him!” he shouts in irritation.

 

“Why would I do that?”

 

"I think we could now broke up." she said after a while

 

He stayed a bit silent. Gui gui was about to enter the house when she felt him holds on to her hand.

 

“You have me… can’t I be enough?” he said in a light voice.

 

She looks at him in confusion.

He pulled her in his arms and gave him a back hug. He presses his head in her back.

 

“I'm not going to let you end us that easily. You force me into this game... I would be the one to say when would stop” He said in a low voice.

 

Gui gui feel her heart beating fast as a bright smile spread her lips.