Chapter 7

Vampire Castle

 

"Uh.." Auw.. My head hurts.. And my knee is bleeding for good down there. Wait, Down There?? Am I Flying? Where Am I??

"Hey, your awake!" That familiar voice. WHo is this person? I think I know her voice. I turn back and see Seouhyun noona, with her black dress and her healing power. I look around, it's all white. Before I realize that I'm in the other dimension, I almost fall to an evil puddle, I think,it's not called Evil puddle, It just, There's a fce on the puddle.

"Noona? Why Are You Here?" I ask. She smile, The smile that I never seen before. I've just met her, she's my roomate, and now? She's in the other dimension with me, and I Don't know why... I'm afraid she's already... No.

"I've been shot by a shadow.." she mumble slowly. So it's true, she is dead. But, the shadow! SHADOW! How could they kill Seohyun Noona? She's really a kind person, and most of all, She is pretty.

"Why Am I here?" I Ask again.

"You've been shot by a shadow too, but your heart... It's all broken" What does it means? I stare at her with a big frown.

"B-but, you could fix it right? You could! Tell me you could!" I beg. She look at her feet. She hides her face with her palms. I don't want Jonghyun to leave! I don't want everybody that I loved is been shot by  shadows! NO!

"It's too fatal.. I'm sorry.." This couldn't be the end isn't it? I have to continue my mission! I beg her again and again. In The end, she is pleased and heal me. After several minutes, my heart healed, but Seohyun noona, she fall to my lap, and then she lives again. 

"Sorry, We can live forever here! :D" She said bright and wish me good luck. I fly to my body and.. PLOP I'm not in the other dimension again, I'm on earth, and fires are all around me. 

I run fastly, Past the fires, ignoring the burn sensation on my legs. After several times running, I'm here. At the vampire Castle. I open the big gate, and there it is, Eunsook Noona, sitting like a boss. I give her the post and run to my room. Seohyun Noona... Her body.. Is full of blood. 

"Noona.." I remember her, Even tough we've not really close, but, we're roomates.

As I touch her hand, It changes ito white hair. It's all makes me confuse. Her face is getting like a grand ma, her body is getting thin and thinner. And it's all stop... But her body disappear. 

 

-----------------------------------

Hi Lovelies~

Sorry to make you wait!

I Hope you like this update! (*_*

Neomu Neomu Saranghae!! <3

 

-PL37