Chapter 4

Vampire Castle

"Hey wait! WHere are you going??!" I hear JongHyun's Voice. But I Can't get there back, it just, I'm Just.. This is Complicated..

I Enter the Castle and run to my room. And, there's Seohyun curling on her bed, Crying. THe last time I See her, she is stiff and serious. I thought she can't Cry and laugh. But She can..

"Hey.. Seohyun ah.. Why Are you crying??" I Ask softly.

"Kyuhyun Oppa.." She is HeartBroken Isn't she? I Would have a pity on you Sephyun ah.. But.. I Have my own trouble right now.

"What is happening to Kyuhyun huh?"" I Ask Slowly. My Smile grow wehn she start to sit up and tell me what happen.

"He'a with another girl.. Hiks..." I Smile softly at her.

"Let him go Seohyun ah.. You Deserve better men than him" She nod slowly and erase her tears.

"Thankyou Oppa" I Nod and sit on top of my bed. still thinking about my feeling towards JongHyun. It's Not LOVE! It can't be!

"Oppa.. I think, you're still phoenix"

Awkward.

"Ah ne! Thanks for reminding me!" I Turn myself to a vampire and start to thinks about my feelings. It just strange and foreign to me.. I never fall in love before.. But, It can't be love! It just a love for friend. Only Friend.

I lay on my bed and think of it all the time. Until the clock strikes 12 in midnight. It's the time for the hunting. I have to go with those vampire! I know, I'm special and I'm not like those vampire! Well, let's think of the way to go with them in sneaky. I bobbed my head out of the window and look a group of vampires walking and flying to the city. Since Seohyun is sleeping, I will do the plan. I turn my self into a half phoenix, Well i only have wings now. I Fly away from the window and sneakly I Follow them from behind.

THe vampires throw the gas bomb everywhere in the city. After the humans is dizzy, they will secretly bite them, and my vampire clone will get bigger. I Wait on top of a bulding and look those vampires bites they're prey. I'm not going to bite them anyway. If you ask me why? Because I Will get caught with the red marks on my white teeth. I Only wanna look them they're prey.

I fly to the castle and see Seohyun sleeping like a beauty. I Turn myself to a human and then sit on my bed.

Tap Tap

Oh Damn! There is someone heading here! I Lay on my bed and pretend to sleep. As I'm Pretend, that vampire walk into my room.

"Do you think I don't Know Jinki?"

 

-------------------------------------------------------

Okay, the special guest is not here yet ^^" 

I Hope you like the fourth chapter here! BTW, Thankyou for 10 subcribers (  ^3^)

Do Like and Comment! Thankyou~

 

-PL37