Chapter 1

Vampire Castle

Onew's P.O.V

 

Where am I? This place is spooky. It's written on the ground, 'Vampire' . I wipe the stone from the leaves and read the sentences on the stone, 'Vampire Castle, build by Lee Sungmin, the first vampire and Our leader' Not cool, So, I'm here. 

"AUW!!" Wh-what is happening to me? My body is hot as if I'm burn by a fire, My teeth is growing longer than ussual, and my finger nails is growing longer and longer. My eyes.. It's betting red and red. What is going on with me?

" You change pretty fast" Who is talking to me? I'm alone here.. Am I just got bitten by a vampire? No no no it can't be.. I don't want to be a vampire!

"Who are you?" he ask me to atand up and tell me to get in the vampire castle. There's many vampire there, really spooky.

"Umm sorry to bite you.. I'm JongHyun" he offer his hand to do a friendly handshake to me. I give my hand and we so a long friendly handshake in an awkward situatation. Then suddenly JongHyun break the awkwardness.

"Ummm What's your name?" I blushed a little bit. How stupid I'am...

"Jinki, but you can call me Onew" He nods. But we still do the friendly handshake, so, I take my hand and put it on my lap. He blush a bit.

"I should call you hyung?" Back to earth. How old is he? He look so young with that puppy eyes, bu no one knows.

"I don't know, but how old are you?" 

"I'm 18" Yes. he should call me hyung.

"Owh, yeah call me hyung then" He nods in agreement. I'm happy to have dongsaeng, because I don't have any dongsaeng...

"By the way, welcome to the Vampire Castle! You will live here fron now on" I shrug a bit. I'm not surprise if now I live here, and become one of those Blood er. It's my fault though.

"Hyung blah blah blah" I look around and suddenly, somebody wave his hand to me. His face is so familiar to me, who is him? Let me remember...it's TaeMin! My childhood friend! He is lost in the wood when I'm 9 .

"Hyung? Are you listening?" Ah no, I'm not... I smile as if I'm an idiot.

"Can you repeat please?" He smile. Then he explain every inches of this Castle.

"Kamsahamida JongHyun ah"

I'm going to find TaeMin , but somebody grip my hand so tight. I turn around and see A female vampire with long black hair. She look at my eyes. I feel like I'm pinned on the floor by her eyes. She lossen her grip and let me go. I run immidietly from her. She's spooky and sweet in the same time. I look back once, she is smiling at me. I brave myself to walk to her.

"Hello! My name is EunSook, nice to meet you"She bow 90 degree in front on me.

"Aah ne, my name is Jinki, but you can call me Onew" I bow 90 degree too. Suddenly, TaeMin come to Eunsook and pat her shoulder. I'm super happy to see TaeMin! He is fully grown up now. He is mature. He smile at me . That smile is the one that I miss.. And in return, I smile widely.

"Long time no see hyung! I Miss you!" He shout as he hug me. I hug him back and we kinda stay like that for 5 minutes.

EunSook walk herself to her room, she is searching for something. After several minutes, she come out and give me a piece of paper. It's written there, 'Room 365, Seohyun and Jinki'. I guess it's the number of my room and my roomate here.

"Jinki-yah, go and search for this room. This is your room" I take the piece of paper and walk slowly through the corridor and look at the number carefully. I stop infront of a door, the number of the door is 365. I barge in and look around my room. There's a yeoja in the corner of the room. I wonder, what is she doing?

"Uhmm Hello..." She turn at me and smile sheepishly. She is my roomate from now on?! With a Yeoja?! I throw my bag at one of two bed. I jump to my bed and close my eyes. It's been a tiring day isn't it? Humph..

"Ummm, hello? You cannot sleep, you have to help other vampire to  prepare the hunting later" I open my eyes and get up from my bed. I'm about to sleep, but she told me that thing, so I wake up.

"Where should go?" She tell me the way to the living room of this castle. She said, that the living room is the place for preparing fhunting for the night.

I walk to the direction Seohyun said. Not Long after that, I found the living Room and see a lot of vampires. And one of them, there is JongHyun. He is preparing for the food and every thing for the hunting.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy, I finish the first chapter! What do you think about the first chapter? I hope you like it! Do comment and Subcribe!

 

-PL37