Studying With Cho KyuHyun

Lost Pictures of You

*Your POV*

"Gosh what did I get my life into? Aigoo~" you gave out a sigh after realising that you just wanted to spend time around Seoul but now you have to go studying with the one and only Cho Kyuhyun.It's not that you don't like him,it's just that he's a bit annoying.

"I really should've asked the driver to pick me up" you said after reaching home fast enough.You walked into your house through the main door and saw your parents sitting at their usual spot which is Omma sitting on the sofa infront of the fireplace and Appa at the dining table.You went straight to the dining table and grabbed an apple."Guys,Kyuhyun is coming to pick me up for studying session at his house"you said while trying to hide your face full of regrets."Kyu is coming?! That's great.You guys really should do more studying together."appa said while looking at you with a smile.And asked his wife,"Isn't that right hun?". You looked at your amma as she replied "Yeah! You guys make a really good pair and Kyu is such an angel." You gave your parents a sarcastic smile and headed upstair.

You placed the camera and your bag on the table as you thought to yourself "Is my life gonna be like this forever?" You looked down to your knees and tears started falling. "How I wished I could have a normal life?" Suddenly,the phone rang showing Cho Kyuhyun's name on the screen.He texted saying he'll be there in ten minutes. You wiped your tears dry and started walking off to your study table and chose the books you wanted to study with. "Put on a great smile Hyorin." you looked at yourself in the mirror and started smiling.You sprayed on perfume and grabbed everything and ran to the stairs.Youcalled out your parents as you were headed to the door since you didn't bother to see them before going out."Kyu's coming topick me up. See you guys later." "Have fun studying you love birds!" says your father with a joking voice.You thought to yourself and said "I wish appa I wish."

Final,Kyu's car is finally coming through your driver. It stopped right in front of you and the charming Kyuhyun came out of the passenge's seat."Good morning beautifu."he said as he gave you a little peck on the cheeks.he took your hand and opened the door for you.you got him and he closed the door as he gave you a little wink.The car started driving after he got in and he started making a conversation with you "So Hyorin,what are we gonna study today?" "Um~wellI thought of studying world history since we both have quizzes next week." you said as you gave him the most realistic smile ever."Good idea! I really needed someone to teach me about the World War and stuff."as he gave you a cute smile."Sure Kyu~"

*Meanwhile at MouseRabbit cafe and Yesung's POV* 

It's almost lunch so went to his boss and said that he'll get ready to go home and come back for the evening shift."Hyung,I'll be going home for lunch and I'll be back around 6." "Okay Yesung-sshi,take care." You're glad thatyour boss is actually nice and understands that you're the one taking care of your appa.You went to the parking lot to search for your scooter and got ready to head home."Maybe I should buy some bread for appa"Yesung stopped at a local bakery near his house  which sells the best bread.You bought a loaf and drove to your house.You opened the door and saw appa sleepig on the reclining chair the same way you left him earlier.You locked the door and placed the keys on the table and headed to appa."Appa,how are you? I really hope you can hang on until I finish college and take really good care of you for sure after that." you said as you held your appa's hand.You knew that appa doesn't deserve to have this kind of life because appa was the one who to care of your mother was no where to be found.You really wanted to take care of app and give him a better life.

You wiped your tears and stood up to go make lunch for you and appa.You started cooking some ramyeon and porridge for appa.As for you,you'll only eat the leftovers because you want appa to eat as much as he want."Appa,wake up~"you woke appa up softly hoping not to scare him.Appa woke a few seconds after that with a crooked smile on is face."Appa,it's lunch time."you smiled at appa and helped him seat properly and placed a napkin under his chin.You took a spoonful of porridge and ramyeo,you gave it a blow first making sure it's not too hot."Be careful appa." You wipe the spilled porridge and waited for appa to finish chewing.

After a half an hour,you finished feeding appa and waited to give him his last sip of water."Are you full appa? I hope you are.I bought your favourite bread.I'll make you something before I go." You stood up and gave your appa a smile.You walked off to the kitchen and washed the dishes.You started eating the leftover porridge and ramyeon while you were going through your phone. You saw an ad about a scholarship to college and thought to yourself "I really wish I could go to college quickly."You finished eating and walked towards appa and told him that you'll be taking a bath for a while and finish up your homework before heading back to the cafe.