Something To Remember

Lost Pictures of You

Walking off to a bench outside the cafe and place the coffee beside you. Admiring the beautiful view of the city . Taking the mocha one and started sipping the still hot beverage. "Hmm.. Yesung.. What a nice name~" you said while nodding at the fact that the boy you just met is realy handsome. You took the picture that he gave you from your bag and looked at it . It was the view of where you were yesterday . You obviously dropped it while fondling for your purse.You placed the picture back into your bag and continues to take a sip of the mocha.

Suddenly your phone rang, it was Cho Kyuhyun your school friend who's been liking you ever since little . You guys know each other from little because your parents are very close to his. He's in the same league as you are and your parents have been forcing you to spend some time with him . They really want you to be dating Kyuhyun since well he's from a well-mannered family and very rich ofcourse .You just had no other choice but to hang out with him .

"Yeoboseyo ? Hyorin where are you ? "said Kyuhyun through the phone .

"I'm at the coffee shop in town .. I went out to take some pictures.. Why ??" 

"Nothing... I'm just wandering if you want to study together at my place ??"

"Study at your place? Yeah sure .. I'll head back home to get my books and go to your house okay ??"

"No it's okay .. I'll come and get you there .. And that's final .."Kyuhyun said while chuckling .

"Alright then .. I'll text you when I reach home okay ?? Bye ~" you quickly hang up and put your phone back into your pocket .

You gave a low sigh at how you're annoyed by him sometimes but since your family adores him,just go with the flow then. You finished up your mocha and walks over to the rubbsih bin and back to the bench to get your stuff. "Can't I just have a normal life ?? " You said while walking over to your bicycle with your camera and a cup of americano in your hand . Placing both of the things and your bag into the basket infront of you and started to head back home to get ready for a so-called study date with the rich kid Cho Kyuhyun.


You were still amazed by her beauty . Can't get rid of that smile sof your face. Smiling with no actual reason,just by having her on your mind . She's just really different than the others . Maybe you're hallucinating but yeah you're sure she's different .The way she smiles is just so amazing . Well everything about her is amazing. "She's never like a guy like me ..." you said while giving a dissapointed sigh.You were still cleaning the cafe when you saw her getting on her bisycle and headed off. 

You walked over back to the counter and took out your phone which showed a picture of your dad and you on his birthday last year . "Appa I promise we'll be living better so soon .."you said while suddenly a tear appeared at the side of your eye . You just really hope for your appa's happiness . 

Suddenly a customer came in and you quickly put your phone back into your pocket and takes the order while trying to fake a smile like he always do . Every single day was the same to you . Meeting customers,taking orders,prepare coffee and goes home . But ever since you met her,it's different . The feeling was very different and you just really want to rewind back the memories of when she talked to you for the first time .