You dropped something

Lost Pictures of You

*Yesung Pov*

..........."appa!appa! where are you ?! "he kept on searching for his appa in the fully packed emergency room but not yet avail.He ran as fast as he could to find his appa not noticing the people staring at him oddly.He went over to the question counter and asked for his appa "Where is Kim San Gong?!I need to where is he .."."You need to calm down here .Let me fine him", said the person behind the counter while quickly searching for the name in the hospital attendance guide. "Kim San Gong is in ICU room 5". Yesung's heart stopped as he heard the ord ICU coming out from the lady and realizing that his appa is in intensive ward. He ran off in search of his appa's room and when he was exactly infront of the door,he pushed it open and still can't .

And suddenly..........................*kring kring kring!!!!!* the annoying sound of his alarm clock started right on time. Yesung is always so annoyed by the noise that he must wake up to shut it off and can't continue sleeping again. That's his habit but a very good one indeed because its much easier for him to prepare breakfast if he finishes early enough.He quickly gets out of bed after killing the life out of his already dead alarm clock like he always do every morning.Heads off to the toilet to clean himself. After 15 minutes of alone time in the toilet,he finally comes out and puts on his usual work uniform. And since today is a weekday,Yesung will be incharge of opening the cafe so he needs to get there really early.He sprays on some perfume and try to look as if he's delighted to go to work early in the morning even though he's not.He went to kitchen and prepared some oatmeal which he bought a few days ago for his appa.He's appa really needed something fibre in his meal.As a usual routine,Yesung will be the feeding his appa since he's paralyzed.He makes sure his appa is full during the morning because he won't be home until lunch. After he finishes everything,he went up to his appa and hugs him like he does everyday.Yesung is now heading towards MouseRabbit cafe without thinking on how lucky today is for him.

 

*Your POV*

Waking unusually early on a weekend wasn't a routine of yours.Rubbing your sleepy eyes while looking at your phone. It was like 7am and you were like 'WHY ON EARTH AM I AWAKE AT THIS FREAKIN TIME !! UGH!!'and you continues shoving your head under your pillow but still you can't continue sleeping . It's really unusual for you to wake up so early yet you slept so late last night.Well since you're sleeping not anymore,mind as well go bath and try to get back to sleep afterwards . You got ready with a pink ruffled dress above the knee and sprayed on your favourite perfume. Heading down the stairs towards the kitchen in hoping to find something decent to eat. Since it's still very early, the maids haven't cook anything yet so you had no other choice but to drink a glass of milk before going out for the usual picture taking spree.

You went to tell your parents where you're going like the usual ." Omma.Appa. I'll be going for a while. I promise to comeback by noon." She said before kissing her parents goodbye . "Be careful on the streets love"said her omma while putting down her magazine . "Sure omma. Have a nice day",she said before heading towards her bicycle and started to go towards Han River . There were not so many cars on the road since it was pretty early to go out on a weekend. 

You're finally at Han River after a while cycling through the quiet city of Seoul . You took a few pictures of the river itself and it's magnificient view. Han River is well know to be a couple destination . But for you,it's just a place for a nice picture taking. You never had a boyfriend before since your parents are very protective of your life. Being the only one in school who doesn't a boyfriend is hard but you just your hard to cop with it . It's not like no boy likes you,it's just your parents hope you'll one day marry a millionaire and live happy after . "Well that's not really what I want ",you said while walking towards a wooden bench. The bench was placed at a perfect spot to watch the sunrise and sunset. You were sitting there admiring the wonderful view when suddenly your stomach ache of not being fed yet. "Well I think it's time to had breakfast then".You stood up and walk over to your bicycle.Your favourite cafe,MouseRabbit cafe might just open by now,you really want to have a delicious coffee there.

 

*Yesung POV*

Yesung was just cleaning the counter when a girl entered the cafe.It was still very early for someone to be buying coffee at this time.You recognise her face very well.You try to act as cool as were not. 

"Is the coffee ready yet?"she said while waving at the counter boy

"Umm...A few more minutes I guess.. What would you like to have miss ??" you said while giving her a weak but dashing smile.

"Great ! Well I would like to have 1 mocha and 1 americano,please ?"

"Coming right up!"you said while turning around to the coffee making machine . You thought to yourself "Come on Yesung. You can't be like this forever"You said while looking at her photo that you put in your pocket. You hope to return back her photo and also maybe get to know her better.

"Miss,here you go a mocha and americano. It will 12 thousand won please."

She took the drinks from your hand and in exchange with the payment. She gave you a beautiful smile and strted to walk away from the counter before you stopped her.

"Ummm ... Miss !! "you went out from behind the counter to case after her and when you were right in front of her,you took out her photo from your pocket.

"I think this belongs to you"you handed a photo to her and to her amazed,it was really hers.

"Where did you found this ?" she took the photo and placed it in her handbag.

"Well you might've dropped it at the counter there yesterday while you were here"you said while giving the most handsome smile you have.

"Thank you so much for keeping this."she said before putting the drinks on the table,to hug you.You were shocked she hugged you for no reason. But you were happy she finally knows you exist.

"No problem. By the way,my name's Yesung."you reached out your hand in front of her trying so hard not to let her see you were shaking.

"I'm Hyo Rin . Nice to meet you Yesung" unexpectately she took your hand and shake it.

"Nice to meet you too Hyo Rin..."and then awkward silence came in between you two ..

She just smiles at he awkwardness. "Well I gotta be going now. See you soon Yesung.. Maybe we can hang out some day.."she said while taking the drinks and heading out of the cafe..

"Yeah sure"you said to yourself,really sure she didn't hear you. But yeah at least she knows you exist .