When Two Worlds Come Together

Lost Pictures of You

Hyorin POV

                  Hyorin woke up really early just to get ready to go to the park to take some pictures . She stood up from her bed and looked at the clock that was on her bed side table . The clock showed it was almost 10 a.m so she quickly stood up from her pink queen sized bed and walked to the bathroom while taking her towel from the hanger . After she finshed bathing , she quickly got into her self-prepared outfit . She wore a beautiful pink skirt with a white blouse . She then put on some accesories and a little perfume . After she finished everything , she got her fully-charged camera and her sling bag and headed down to the living room . She saw her parents were on the couch watching a show . She got up to see her parents . "Omma appa I'll be going out for a while this morning I'll be taking pictures for a class thing .,she said while trying to convince her parents ."Okay but please be careful on the road and why don't you have breakfast first?,her mom asked her daughter."No thank you I'm fine besides its almost 11 I think the coffee shop near the park would be open by now I'll just eat there"she said while standing straightly in front oh her parents . "Okay be careful and do you want the driver to take you there ?"her father asked while putting the newspaper on his lap ."No its okay I can take the bicycle ",she just nodded a her own answer . After that her parents just nodded at their daughter's decision .

                        After a 10 minute bike ride, Hyorin finally reached the park . It wasn't as packed like any other holiday. Hyorin too out her camera and started to take photos on the scenery in front of him . She took some pictures from the plces he went .

Yesung POV

        Yesung was working at the local coffee shop in Seoul. He woke up pretty early on weekends just to be able to wake up early and head off to work . Although his job is lowering his school grades but he kept on doing his job for the sake of his paralyzed father . He had lived with his paralyzed father ever sinc he was born . His father got paralyzed because of having a a few years ago . After his mother got sick off taking care of his father , his mother left the both them alone and married someone else . Yesung has been working at the coffee shop for a few months now because since his mother left them , Yesung was the one ended up taking care of his father and the one to bear his father's medical bills . Yesung never regreted of taking care of his father because he's the only relative that Yesung has .

                       One day , Yesung woke up earlier than usual bacause that week was his week on morning duty . He woke up and heaed straight to the bathroom and bath . After his finished showering and putting on his working clothes , he headed down to his father's room and looked through the door . He saw his father lying down on the bed sleeping . Yesung went closer to his father and tried to wake him up . Yesung woke his father up for breakfast . Each day Yesung would wake up early just to give his father breakfast . After he finished giving breakfast to his father , he told his father about going to work . He headed off to work by his scooter . The coffee shop is about a 30 minutes from his house .

              When Yesung reached the coffee shop , he quickly opened the door and went in it . Yesung swept the floor and cleaned the counter . He prepared the coffee and all the delicious cakes and muffins . Yesung was pretty tired and exhausted . Before the shop opened , his coworkers came in and started to do their work . At 9am , the shop opened and after a few minutes people started to come in one by one . Just like any other normal day , Yesung will be at counter waiting for the custormers to pay . He was forced to fake a smile everyday just to be friendly with the people .

                Yesung didn't realize that this day was his special day . It was nearly lunch hour and like normal the coffee shop would be full of customers . Yesung just stood there at the counter waiting for customers to pay . And then , he saw a really pretty girl came in through the door . She was carrying a camera and a few photos with her . She looked really pretty with her pink skirt and white blouse . Yesung was almost like drooling looking at her . She then came to the counter and ordered a latte "One latte non frappe,please",she said while giving him a smile . Yesung just nodded and made th coffee. She waited patiently for her order while looking at the pictures she took . After a few minutes , her coffee was ready so she opened her purse to get some money but then the pictures she was holding dropped on the floor . Yesung quickly got out of the counter to help her . He helped her to pick up the pictures.

                 "Thank you so much for helping . Sorry for troubling you .",she said while bowing."It's okay " Yesung said. She then gave Yesung the money and walked out of the shop while waving to Yesung . Yesung was mesmerized by her beauty and just smile . He knew that she will never like a guy like him . He also knew that she must be really rich and she is really out of his league . Yesung stopped day dreaming and continued with his work while trying to get his mind off that girl . Yesung finally finished his duty at 5pm . Like usual , he will sweep the floor before going back home . While he was sweeping , he saw a piece of picture stuck under the counter . He bent down to take it and as for his suprise , the picture belongs to the girl he met earlier in the shop . The picture had a wonderful view of a lake and at the back there was a signature and a name under it . The name was Hyorin . Yesung was sure that the girl's name was Hyorin . He really hoped she will come again the next day to give her the picture back and also to get to know her better .

                                   Yesung then locked the shop and walked off to his scooter which he had parked behind the shop . He wore his helmet and got ready to come back home . Before he reached home , he stoped at the grocery shop to buy some food for his dad .