Kidnap

Crushing On You

Ahri's POV

I woke up but I wasn't in my house... I was in a room. I opened the doors and went downstairs. I saw...Teen Top? " Ahri? You're awake now? " L.Joe said. Teen Top turned and looked at me. " Where am I? " I asked. " In my house " L.Joe said. " How long was I asleep? " I asked. " 3 days " L.Joe said. " BWO?! 3 DAYS?! My parents would be worry to death! " I said. 

" Noona, can you lower down your voice? " Ricky asked. " Sorry " I said. " Yah, I already called and told them you're at one of your friend's house " Chunji said. " How dare you guys kidnap me! " I said. " We didn't kidnap you, we're just protecting you " Niel said. " How is this protecting? And protecting me from what? " I asked. " ZEA, INFINITE's enemy were stalking you " L.Joe said.

" Who's ZEA? " I asked. " It's one of INFINITE's enemy other than us " C.A.P said. " Ohh " I said. " Well can I go back home? " I asked. " Nope, you have to stay here with us " L.Joe said as he stood up and put hif left hand in his pocket. " Shiro, I'm going back home " I said and was walking toward the door but then L.Joe grabbed my wrist.

" Yah, let go of me! " I shouted. " Shiro " He said. " YAH!! " I shouted again. L.Joe picked me up and carried me. " Let me go you jerk!!! " I said while I was hitting his chest. " Tsk, that doesn't even hurt " L.Joe said. " YAH!! Let me go! " I shouted again. He ignored me and carried me up to the bedroom I was in earlier. 

He put me on the bed and went out. I ranned and was aiming for the door but he closed it. I was trying to open it but I couldn't. I started banging on the door but no one opened it. I looked to see if there was any windows but all the windows were nailed shut.

L.Joe's POV

I locked the door, I couldn't trust he with not locking the door. I went downstairs and saw Teen Top, they were all looking at me. " What? " I asked as I sat on the sofa. " That does not seem like you at all " Ricky said. " What? " I asked again. " When you carried her, I've never saw you carried a girl before " Chunji said.

" Just shut up " I said and rolled my eye. " Man, I want to try and carried her " Changjo said. " Yah, when did you become a ert? " Chunji asked and smacked him. " The moment I saw her " He said. I rolled my eye at him. " Hey don't you think her friend Jiyeon and that Myungsoo would be worrying about her? " Niel asked.

" Of course. this was to worry Myungsoo and also for her safety " I said and smirked. " Hyung, you seemed like you've been possessed by a ghost " Ricky said. " Yep...wait bwo?! " I yelled. " Hehehe..I was...just kidding " Ricky said getting ready to run. " YAH! " I shouted and chased him. I was chasing him for like a minute only and I caught him. That's how fast I am.

" Sorry Hyung " Ricky said. " Whatever " I said and smacked him.