Heart Broken

Crushing On You

Kim Seuk Hye's POV

" Oppa, what do you want to tell me? " I asked and sat down. Myungsoo told me he had something he wanted to tell me. " Joo ah, me and Jiyeon are...dating " Myungsoo said. " J-jinjja? Chukahae " I said and faked a smile. " I'm sorry, we should of have told you earlier about this but then we were afraid you were going to get hurt " He said. " Anio, gwenchena " I said. " You can let it all out if you want to " He said and touched my hand.

I pulled my hand away and said, " I have to go now, my mom might be worry about me, I didn't tell her that I was coming here to see you at all " " Arraso, good bye then " He said. " Bye Oppa " I said and stood up. I walked out of The Serenity Cafe with teary eyes. " They should of have at least told me " I said. " Oppa, how come you never notice how much important you are to me at all " I said quietly as a tear fell down.

I was walking when a guy bumped into me. " I'm sorry " He said. " Gwenchena " I said and wiped away my tears. I looked up and to my surprise, I saw Myungsoo's biggest enemy...L.Joe. " Joo? What are you doing here? Where's that Myungsoo? " He asked. " He's inside The Serenity Cafe " I said. " Why are you crying? " He asked. " Just...something " I said. " Can I know? " He asked. " I don't trust you, sorry " I said. 

" Well then, it's ok! " He said and smiled. " Hey, how come you're not cold like how you're at school? " I asked. " Hmmm...molla. Why? " He asked. " Nothing, just wondering " I said and shrugged. " Joo? How come you're with L.Joe? " A guy asked. I turned around and saw Myungsoo. " Nothing, we just bumped into each other, that's all " I said. " Tsk tsk tsk, Kim Myungsoo. Did you make a girl cry again? " L.Joe asked and smirked.

" Watch what you're saying " L said. " Like I gave a crap about what I say, why don't you watch your girlfriend Park Jiyeon and your friend Joo then " L.Joe said. " L.Joe, shut the up! Joo is just a friend of mine! And don't you dare do anything to Jiyeon " L said angrily getting ready to punch L.Joe as he was walking toward us. " Oppa, stop. Don't fight here arraso? " I said and held onto Myungsoo.

" Aish! Fine. You're just lucky this time, if not because of Joo, I would of have beat the crap out of you already " L said. " Oh really? Like I give a ! " L.Joe said. " L.Joe, go away, don't cause anymore troubles " I said. " Arraso, it was pretty fun talking with you, I hope we can become good friends in the future " L.Joe said and smirked as he walked away. " Aish! What the ! " L cursed.

" Oppa, calm down! It's not like that's going to happen " I said. " Better be, by the way, what were you guys talking about? " He asked. " Nothing, just random stuff " I said and shrugged. " Joo, promise me you wouldn't go near L.Joe anymore arraso? " He said. " Nae " I said and smiled. " Good, I'm a little relieve to hear that " He said and smiled.

His phone ranged and he picked it up. Turned out that the caller was Jiyeon, she needed Myungsoo and so Myungsoo went to her house leaving me alone by myself. * Jiyeon's always winning me in everything * I thouht while walking. I was walking when someone put a cloth on my mouth. The cloth has a weird smell to it and the next thing I know, I was unconscious.

Someone's POV

" I'm sorry Joo, but I had to do this " I said quietly and carried her into a van.