Cloud

Behind the innocent Hallyu Wave Star

Cloud. A man with an art-like voice. What can I say? He’s weird, on times, yet a straight-forward guy that you barely see these days. He’s one of my closest friends, which Heechul and others don’t know, except Ryeowook and Kyuhyun. How they found out? I have no idea.

One of the best moments, and times, was when I felt down and there was no one in their dorm, or so I thought. It was about five years later, after Heechul introduced me to them.

Letting a yawn out, I leaned back on the couch and stared up into ceiling. I grabbed a pillow that was beside me on the couch, and put it, moreover slamed it, over my face and yelled really loudly.

“Khm” someone coughed. I pulled pillow away and looked at the source, seeing Yesung standing on the doorway of the bathroom while holding a turtle in his hands.

“Sorry,” I murmured and looked away with pink cheeks. Letting a sigh out, I stood up and took my phone from the table, seeing if anyone called or texted me, but there wasn’t a single message or a call. I sighed once again and looked towards balcony.

The moment I wanted to sigh the third time, Yesung spoke. “What is troubling you?” he asked with his husky voice, startling me.

“Nothing,” I murmured in answer and walked to the hallway, ready to leave.

“Sorry if I disturbed you while you were trying to sigh every second.” He said, hearing a little sarcasm in his voice. I stopped and looked straight into his eyes, staring at each other. “I have time.” He shrugged and was the first one to take his eyes away, walking towards couch where he sat down. I watched him as he placed Ttangkoma on the couch.

“Can you…keep a secret?” I asked quietly, almost in a whisper.

“Indeed I talk too much, sometimes, but I can keep something to myself.” He answered, without looking at me. "If I want to." he added.

Great Cho Hee, this is all you needed. I cursed to myself. But you have to tell someone, right? I mean, what if Heechul finds out? He will tell Heejin and then he will tell mom and dad and worsen the whole situation. On top of that, he might even do something crazy. If it’s a stranger, it’s okay, right? I bit my lower lip before I walked back to couch and sat down, making Ttangkoma to bounce up and hide in his shell.

“Ah!” gasped Yesung and glared at me.

“Sorry,” I whispered and looked down at my hands.

“What’s wrong?” he asked his voice sounding calm and worried. I looked at him and saw his expression changed from anger to worry and sadness.

“I don’t know what to do.” I sighed, grabbed the same pillow like I did before and hugged it tightly after pulling legs to my chest as well.

“Maybe I can tell you what you can do if you tell me.” he said and held Ttangkoma in his hands. Out of nowhere, a meowing was heard from the hallway and I knew that Little Foot just woke up. After half a minute, of Little Foot lazily walking to me, I held him in my hands and started caressing his head, while explaining Yesung. He was quietly listening the whole time and he didn’t overtook, or cut, me between, which I really respect.

“So you were actually dating a guy,” he started repeating in short on what I told him “since sixth grade, and he dumped you now? You have no idea why and you want to find out, but you don’t want to trouble him since he told you that you’re nothing but a trouble to him.”

“Yes,” I nodded and sighed for n-th time.

“This is a tough one…” he tapped his chin.

“Tell me about it…” I mumbled. “Two months ago, he told me to choose between Heechul and him. I don’t know why should I choose between them, I mean…Heechul…Heechul is…Heechul. You know what I mean?” I looked at him.

He nodded and looked down at Ttangkoma. “I know what you mean. But he doesn’t know the truth?” he asked and glanced at me.

“No,” I shook with head. “Heechul told me to keep quiet about it and to not tell anyone.” I said and released Little Foot since he wanted to go away.

“Don’t you think, Seungyeol should know about this?” he asked and raised his head, fully looking at me. “He deserves to know the truth. It’s true that sometimes it’s best not to say anything, but if you were in his place, you would feel jealous and angry if he would be hanging out with other girl, which would turn out that it's his cousin, won’t you?”

“I would,” I admitted.

“Then what are you waiting for?” he smiled. “Call him and tell him that you want to meet somewhere quiet so you can calmly talk. Then just explain him everything.”

I did as he said and called Seungyeol. We met in Starbucks, which was close by, and talked about it, but he didn’t believe me. To be even worse, he brought his ‘new’ girlfriend, which was my best friend, Klara.

“K-Klara?” I stuttered once she sat next to Seungyeol and linked arms with him. “What’s going on?” I asked confused and looked from one to another.

“Stop playing stupid.” She rolled with her eyes. “Don’t act like you’re not with Heechul, because I saw you kissed his cheek.” She said and showed me a picture where I, indeed, kissed his cheek, but that was right on his birthday. That day, I didn’t have his present with me and he didn’t want to release me if I didn’t give him 23 kisses for his birthday.

“You spied on me?” I asked terrified.

“You think I would be your friend just because?” she raised an eyebrow. “I wanted Seungyeol, nothing else.” She smirked and leaned on his shoulder while he was looking outside the window, saying nothing.

“Won’t you say anything, Seungyeol?” I looked at him.

“What is there to say?” he asked in cold tone and looked at me.

“Cho Hee-ah,” I heard someone calling me. I turned to the side, together with other two, and widened my eyes when I recognized Yesung.

“J-J-Jong Woon?” I stuttered. “What are you d-doing here?” I asked.

“I was wondering where you were since you said you’ll be back in a minute.” He pouted and sat beside me, holding my hand.

“Who’s this?” asked Seungyeol, without looking away from Yesung.

“Why do you care?” I glared at him.

“Are they your friends that you talked about?” asked Yesung with wide smile and kissed the top of my hand. My eyes widened as my cheeks turned into deep shade of red.

“Y-yes,” I nodded stuttering.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Go Jong Woon, Cho Hee’s fiancé.” He ‘introduced’ himself.

“What?” Klara and Seungyeol looked at him wide eyed.

“We are?” I asked shocked and surprised.

“Of course we are, dear.” He pinched my nose. “You have short memory as always.” He chuckled.

“S-since when?” I stuttered.

“Aigoo,” he let a sigh out and shook with head. “We’re having a wedding next week, paboya.” He leaned closer and kissed my cheek. My eyes widened even more when I realized what was actually going on.

“So you were cheating on my before?” hissed Seungyeol.

“I was?” I asked, still in shock.

“Cheating you?” Yesung asked, playing confused. “What does he mean, Hee be?” he looked at me.

“Nothing,” I answered right away, shocking myself even more. Why did I say that? I thought and looked at Seungyeol and Klara. “Would you like to come on our wedding?” I asked. Seriously, what is wrong with me? Why did I say that?

“Cho Hee, you’re only like what…15 years old and you’re already marrying an old man.” Spoke Klara and looked at me in disgust. Out of nowhere, saying nothing, Yesung pulled down his cap together with glasses and stared right into Klara’s eyes as her eyes widened in shock, including Seungyeol’s.

“You, my dear girl, are not suited to be Cho Hee’s friend. You’re just one of those crazy girls; I won’t say the bad word, that is after friend’s boyfriends. Since you got Seungyeol and now that you know I am her fiancé, are you coming after me as well?” he raised an eyebrow, without taking eyes away from her.

“Y-Yesung,” I held his hand.

“And you,” he turned to Seungyeol. “You’re just an who can’t treat his girlfriend right. You have been best friend and boyfriend of Cho Hee for how long? All life? And you don’t believe when she’s telling the truth? Are you kidding me?” he scoffed and looked at both of them. “You two are just some sick people that are living on this world. I don’t know what Cho Hee saw in you” he looked at Seungyeol, “and why was she calling you best friend.” he looked back at Klara before he stood up.

“You two are perfect for each other, because of your stupidness.” He added with scoff and grabbed my hand, dragging me behind. Before we disappeared he put cap and glasses back on as I glanced behind seeing Seungyeol and Klara shockingly looking after us.

I was feeling sorry for them. Why am I feeling sorry? I narrowed my eyebrows and looked down to the ground. I knew I will cry the moment I will be left alone, but this time…I cried the moment Yesung and I sat on the couch in their dorm.

Tears were streaming down my cheeks while I didn’t let any sob or whimper out of my mouth. I stared in front, remembering all the times I was with Seungyeol and Klara, and couldn’t stop feeling angry, mad and disappointed that my best friend became lover with my boyfriend.

Waaa, I’m crying…again! God I hate these times.

That day, guys didn’t came home till evening, I remember I cried the whole night quietly in my room and even in the morning, I didn’t walk out of the room that I have at Super Junior’s dorm. I was glad no one knew I was there, except Yesung, and that no one checked the room. When I went home, I had to hide behind sunglasses, though it was rainy day, because my eyes were puffy and red from crying whole evening and night.

Mom and dad didn’t ask what happened, because they knew that it was something I didn’t want to talk about it and they were right. I stayed in my room for the whole day and night and only after two days, I was back on being normal. After that time, whenever I was at Super Junior’s dorm, I hung out with Yesung most of the times, because he was straight forward and sometimes, when I had a bad day, he didn’t stop talking until I couldn’t contain back my laughter.

Well now, after years, I don’t hear anything from Seungyeol and Klara, though their parents do come to my home and beg me to be friends with them since they became, kind of, weird after some strange day, which was when Yesung came on my rescue. And just like Yesung said, he didn’t tell anyone about my relationship, except Ryeowook and Kyuhyun who found out on their own.

Now, when Yesung is in the army with Leeteuk I feel lonely. Of course I would feel lonely, since he always came on my rescue and always kept their promises no matter what. Though I’m not completely lonely, since I have noisy and childish Super Junior back in the dorm, I still miss him.

Heh, I hope you enjoyed, though I know it sounds boring and…uninterested.


A/N

I'm sorry for not updating in months. I was busy, though I had holidays, and I couldn't come up with what could I write here - out of ideas.

Since it's 1.22am here I should probably go to sleep. There might some mistakes, but I will look at them tomorrow, I mean today, after I wake up from a long nap, because I'm home alone and can do aynthing I want. >:D except killing a small animal. I still can't do that, unless it annoys me.. *shivers*

The next one is Kangin. Do you have any ideas? If so comment, I'd be happy.

Thank you for reading and subscribing.

asdfghjkl that lip bite!! *Q*