Cinderella

Behind the innocent Hallyu Wave Star

Cinderella... A man I hate the most and the man that goes on my nerves the most - actually that’s the same thing, right?

Kim Heechul

Wondering why? Simple: He’s acting like a woman; but that’s what makes him even funnier. I know him for like...my whole life, I mean, ever since I can remember and that is since my...3th, 4th year? I don’t know when I started remembering, but yeah, I know him for already 13, 14 years and yeah, I’ll be 18 years old this year. Finally!!

So for Heechul, I don’t know how guys can live with him. Whenever he’s home he’s talking into one and if you just stop him for a second to say: “Slow down your talking,” he’ll make your life miserable for a while or maybe forever.

There was once this time. I was quietly sitting on the couch and reading a book, in their dorm. They were laughing, screaming and yelling over each other, which didn’t bother me at all, since book pulled me into its world. Bad idea.

Never, I repeat never read a book or anything when you’re at their place or if anyone is near you, especially those kids.

Going back to the story…

I was quietly reading a book when suddenly someone appeared behind of me and took book away, closing it, before I could see on which page I was left.

“Ya!” I jumped off the couch and turned around seeing Heechul with raised eyebrow and book holding in the air. “Give me back my book!” I reached my hand out.

“Why should I?” he scoffed and walked away. My mouth opened in shock as I stared after him.

“Kim Heechul!” I yelled and ran after him, only to run into doors. “Ya!” I banged on his doors.

“I don’t hear you~” he sang from his room. I stomped angrily and went back to couch, where I sat down and crossed my arms, angrily watching TV in front of me.

“Cho Hee~” someone suddenly called me.

“What?!” I snapped and glared at eternal maknae. He flinched and stepped back. “Sorry,” I apologized and let a sigh out.

“It’s okay,” he smiled.

“What do you need?” I asked and stood up.

“Can you go to buy some groceries for dinner?” he asked slowly and carefully.

“Sure,” I nodded and grabbed my phone and jacket from the couch.

“Gomawo~” he sang happily and hugged me.

“What should I buy?” I asked smiling.

“Everything for curry.” He smiled. My smiled faded away as my mouth opened lightly.

“Everything…for curry?” I repeated.

“Nae,” he nodded with wide smile.

“You must be kidding me…” I murmured, letting a sigh out and walked towards doors.

“Ya, Kim Cho Hee!” I suddenly heard Heechul. I raised an eyebrow and looked at him, already wearing a jacket.

“Where are you going?” I asked.

“Ha,” he scoffed. “I’m going to buy groceries, what else?” he rolled his eyes.

“I’m not going if you’re going.” I crossed my arms.

“Oh come on, little Kim. Let’s go,” he smiled and put arm around my neck, pulling me out of the dorm. I let a sigh out and just went with the flow. Well…what other choice did I have? *le sigh*

While I was in the store, searching for groceries, my phone suddenly started ringing. And to be even worse it had some strange melody…cow’s mooing, to be exact. I face palmed and quickly tried to answer the call, but it stopped.

My face was in deep shade of red, because people got me weird looks and little kids started laughing at me.

I’ll get you for this, Kim Heechul. I cursed in my head when I suddenly saw him waving on the other side of store. I didn’t need to guess who was calling me either way.

“What do you want?” I hissed when I reached him.

“Can we buy these?” he asked and showed me three cans of ice cream – each with three different tastes.

“Are you crazy?!” I yelled, gaining some attention. “You want me break because of you guys?” I hissed quietly.

“What?” he looked at me confused. “It’s not like it’s expensive. I mean it’s only 7.500…I don’t see any big deal…” he murmured shrugging.

“Rich bastard…” I murmured and let a sigh out. “If you only want ice cream, okay, but…” before I could end it the cart was already full with all his stuff, except for curry.

“Kim Heechul, I’m going to kill you…” I murmured and took my phone out, dialing Hee Jin’s number.

“Hellou~” she sang when she picked up.

“Unni,” I called, while watching Heechul filling cart.

“Cho Hee,” she smiled. “What do you need?” she laughed.

“Help with Heechul…” I let a sigh out.

“Give him on the phone.” She said.

“Ya, Chullie, it’s Hee Jin…” I called him. He flinched at the said name and gulped, taking phone away from me.

“Bwoh?!” he suddenly yelled loudly. “Aniyo! Why do I have to?!” he whined.

Letting a sigh out I put everything, Heechul put inside the cart, back on the place where it belonged, until only ice cream was left inside.

“Aish!” he cursed and stomped angrily. “Arraseo,” he murmured and hanged up. “Just ice cream…” he murmured angrily and walked away. I smiled and drove to seller where I paid for it, but there was something wrong…

I looked at all food and things that were in the cart once again and glared at Heechul who suddenly started whistling and looking around.

“That would be 110.00,00 KRW…” woman smiled. I scoffed and gave all of my money. What other choice did I have? I couldn’t say that I won’t buy everything. I mean, the line was long behind me and even people were getting angry because I was taking too long.

“You need help?” smirked Heechul as he was freely walking in front of me with only his phone in his hands, while I was holding…five bags in each hands.

“No, I’m fine…” I said in sarcasm.

“If that’s how you wish…” he murmured and hopped down the street.

“I can’t believe him…” I scoffed and let a sigh out, following after him. “I’m seriously going nuts…” I murmured.

“Guys, I bought ice cream!” yelled Heechul the moment we stepped inside.

Ice cream!” everyone yelled, including Leeteuk.

“I’m sorry, who bought it?!” I glared at Heechul.

“I did,” he said and took one. I couldn’t believe him. Everyone thanked him while I walked into his room, where I grabbed my book and walked back out. Just when I opened the doors, Ryeowook stopped me.

“Won’t you eat dinner with us?” he asked.

“Aniyo. Job is waiting for me and I’m already late.” I smiled.

“Too bad,” he pouted. “Thanks for groceries and ice cream.” He smiled.

“You’re welcome.” I smiled and walked out, closing the doors behind. Letting a sigh out, I waited for elevator and when it came I stepped in, including with Mr. Obvious.

“Where cha going?” he asked and stared at me.

“On job?” I raised an eyebrow and looked at him.

“Already?” he asked once again.

“At least someone is working and trying to pay for someone’s stuff…” I murmured under my breath.

“What did you say?” he leaned closer to my face.

“Nothing…” I looked away.

“When will you come tomorrow?” he asked.

“Job,” I answered shortly.

“When do you end?”

“At 12am,”

“Start?”

“Hey, am I on some kind of interrogation or what?” I put hands on my waist and looked at him. He raised an eyebrow and laughed.

“Interrogation? What are you talking about?” he laughed. “Everyone is worried for you so yeah…I need to ask you things and to spy on you if what you’re telling is the truth or lie and to put all stuff I like into cart so you’ll buy them for me.” he kept talking.

“Would you shut up for a moment?” I raised a hand.

“And now you want me to shut up?” he scoffed.

“I have a headache so yeah…” I murmured and massaged temples. He stopped talking and we silently drove down till we reached ground floor. Just when I tried to walk out, the doors shut right in front of me, making me almost squeezing between them.

“Heechul!” I yelled and glared at him.

“What? I did nothing…” he murmured and looked around. I waited for doors to open and when they did it all happened again.

“Stop it!” I yelled, looking at him. He let a sigh out and put hands behind his back as I stepped out.

“See you tomorrow!” he waved with smile on his face. I waved back and quickly made my way towards my bike so I can get to my job soon.

Then next day, when I came to Super Junior’s dorm, everything was quiet, though the doors were unlocked. Weird.

I walked inside only to see Heechul passed out on the ground and others as well.

“What’s…going on…?” I murmured to myself.

“Oh well, you know how it is when guys get drunk…” male voice came from the bathroom. I looked towards the source and saw Eunhyuk. “Help?” he smiled lightly.

“Sure,” I nodded and walked over to Heechul. I put one arm over my shoulders and pulled him from the ground, slowly going into his room where I laid him on the bed. Just when I turned around, he grabbed my hand and pulled me over, making me fall over my own foot and fall on him.

Great… I thought and tried to stand up, but without success.

“Pabo!” he suddenly yelled and hit my head.

“What was that for?!” I squealed.

“That’s for making me shutting up!” he yelled and rubbed his eyes. “I’m going to make your life miserable!” and pushed me off him, falling on the ground.

“Cinderella my !” I screamed and stood up.

“Ya, shut the doors after!” he yelled. I slammed the doors, making other guys slightly awake.

“Get your asses up!” I yelled and shook them, until they woke up and each of them went into their room on their own.

“Is-” “Don’t!” I raised a hand, before Eunhyuk could end his sentence. He closed his mouth and nodded in understanding.


A/N:

An update~ Yay, I'm feeling quite happy today, since I'm done with school for two months \(*_*)/

I hope you like this chapter. I tried to make it funny...did I success or do I ? -_____-

Comment and subscribe