Angel

Behind the innocent Hallyu Wave Star

Yeah, the first chapter is about Angel; leader Park Jung Soo or his stage name, Leeteuk. Cute nickname if you ask me but it totally doesn’t suit him. It’s true that he’s shy around new people, but heck…he’s just acting. I just hope he doesn’t see this and kills me.

I’m really screwed if he sees this, because he doesn’t want for anyone to know the truth behind that shy guy with dimple when he smiles. Gosh, that dimple is driving everyone crazy, including me. He was, like, my 5th no…6th bias in the group? Don’t know, either way this is my first impression on him when we first met.

Everything started in the year of 2005, when Super Junior was getting ready for their debut.

“Cho Hee!” male voice called for me. I looked up only to see medium long black haired man smiling widely and waving with his hands.

The heck? I thought. What is Heechul doing here? I sighed knowing that once he sees me, there is no way back to get out of ANY room he’s in.

“’Sup,” I shortly waved.

“Come, come,” he grabbed my hand and dragged me with him towards one, two, three, five, eight...twelve guys. I narrowed my eyebrows at Heechul and looked from one guy to another, until one dark brunette caught my eyes. He was acting coldly, but he really at it. I rolled with my eyes and tapped with my floor to the ground, before I turned to Heechul.

“Ya, why am I here?” I asked, annoyed indeed.

“Bwohya?” he narrowed eyebrows and glared at me. “Can’t I introduce you to my friends?” he asked and raised an eyebrow.

Friends my , I thought to myself but let him introduce them. Only when he came to the last person, that caught my eye I paid my attention.

“Are you stupid?” I suddenly blurted out. And that is how my complicated life started. Everytime I met Super Junior you could hear: “Cho Hee are you stupid?!” and “Cho Hee you are stupid!” Yeah, my life is a real hell ever since I asked that question. And yeah, everytime Leeteuk, our white innocent angel, made my life miserable. Not that anyone cares, meh, who would care for Kim Cho Hee, right? Psh, but of course there was one time... keke (`ー´)

“Jung Soo!” I called him informally which triggered him. I grinned and crossed my arms.

“Ya, just because you’re-” wait a second I'll be right back...

Whoa, what is this? Omona...

Hi, this is Kim Heejin; sister of Kim Heechul. What is this site, asianfanfics? It sounds interesting with all this pairings...keke

I should come back when our Cho Hee will be away from home.

Where was I? Oh, that's right. He yelled at me: “Just because you’re our friend doesn’t mean that you can talk informally to us!” and whacked my head. That doesn’t make any sense, right? *sighs* Thought so…

So what I wanted to write is already gone… Darn I’ll really have to write what I want to write that second. But oh well. Well yeah, Leeteuk can be a real pain in the sometimes – not that I’m bashing him or anything, he’s my bias at the moment for goodness sake, but yeah, he’s still a pain in the sometimes – and that’s when his image of being an “Innocent Angel leader” disappears. Just like that time when Kyuhyun won against Leeteuk on that TV show – King of sharp tongues.

Yeah, I think it was right at that time. I was backstage with Kyuhyun standing next to me, who was getting ready for filming.

“Kyu,” I called him.

“Yea?” he asked looking at me.

“Come here,” I gestured him to lean closer. He did as I said and leaned closer to me.

I just have to add that one thing. I hate Super Junior because they’re ALL frigging tall! Including Ryeowook and Donghae! Yes and I’m a midget. ┰┰_┰┰

“You know what could you say to Leeteuk?” I grinned when I saw him smirking.

“Say,” he said.

“Tell him that he’s annoying when he’s acting all shy and then on TV shows his all talkative.” I looked around to see if there’s anyone who could actually say something to him about this, but lucky on my side, there wasn’t except...my Little Foot. I carry him everywhere, because he’s just so fluffy and all.

“Heh,” Kyuhyun smirked and looked at leader that was talking with guest. “Not bad,” he nodded and looked at me, adding: “Thanks, midget.” and ruffled my hair.

Check list of “Why hate Super Junior”:

1. They call me midget. (It’s not my fault that I’m just 1.57m tall (·ε·;) )

2. They LOVE to mess my hair. (I’m going to cut them... ( ` 皿 ´) then mess with them if you can *insert evil laugh*)

And of course lastly, which is not really hate, but still because they’re...they.

3. Overprotective as HELL, especially Leeteuk.

It was like...few years ago, in the year somewhere 2009, 2010 I think. I had an accident because yeah...I’m clumsy, but at that time it was all Leeteuk’s fault.

I was slowly walking at the edge of the fence, with river below me, and of course I wouldn’t be Kim Cho Hee if I didn’t walk abnormally on the street. Yeah, I was alone and yeah it was sunny day and yeah, I’m clumsy as I said before.

Well... While I was walking down the road I suddenly came up with an idea: “What if I walk on the fence? It won’t harm me. On top of that the river below so no problem...” and so I did it. I made my way on the fence, gaining some weird looks, and slowly started walking down.

“Ya, Cho Hee what the heck are you doing?!” someone suddenly yelled, scaring the devil out of me, and one second later I was falling and landed on something hard. Stones and rocks.

“Cho Hee!” same voice yelled, now worried. Only one person can do this to me; Park Jung Soo. *insert uncontrollable anger* (。・`ω´・。)

“Thanks for scaring the out of me...” I pumped fist in the air while water was slowly flowing over me, making me wet from toes to head. When Leeteuk reached me he looked straight into my eyes and you already know what happened.

NO, he didn’t carry me, like in those fan fictions or stories; he HIT my head and splashed me with water so now I was REALLY wet. Ugh (;¬_¬)

“Gee, thanks,” I murmured and stared up into sky. “Man it’s blue.” I smiled widely, but was soon replaced with loud cry when I wanted to move.

“You okay?” this time Leeteuk asked worriedly and squinted down, poking my cheeks.

“How do I look?” I snapped and glared at him.

“It’s your own fault for walking up there.” He stuck tongue at me and grinned. I had an urge to hit him on the head, but the pain in my back was too huge to even move a finger on my hand.

“Just get me to hospital…” I murmured. His grin turned into worried face as he helped me to stand up and slowly walk to his car. “And please, don’t drive like grandma.” I added once I sat in the car.

“Psh, I don’t drive that badly.” He rolled with eyes. I shot him a glare but quickly let a cry out when he drove on the road. I could see he was panicking because of my cries every now and then. When we reached hospital he just stormed into hospital, leaving me in the car. One minute later he came with three doctors and … what seemed like … ten nurses.

“She fell on her back and so she needs time to rest now.” Spoke doctor while I was lying in bed.

“So there’s nothing serious?” asked Leeteuk.

“No,” doctor shook with head. “Nothing serious. I don’t know where you saw that she’s missing half of her body.” He laughed and walked out of the room.

“Missing half of my body?” I raised an eyebrow and looked at him. His cheeks turned into light shade of pink while shot me a glare, saying: “You fell off the bridge, Cho Hee; of course you’d miss half of your body!” and crossed arms on his chest.

I let a sigh out and shook with my head while a small smile appeared on my lips.

“Though you’re annoying, you can really be … totally opposite of yourself sometimes.” I chuckled to myself.

“What was that?” he shot me another glare.

“Nothing,” I smiled and looked through window. Though he’s annoying, he’s caring.

Well this was chapter about our Angel leader Park Jung Soo, or by his stage name, Leeteuk. Caring, nice and worried yet annoying and evil person who can make your life miserable if he wants, or can almost kill you while you were just walking down the street.


First chapter is out.

Hope you like it. :) I tried to make comedy and I don't know if I succeeded or not, though I at it.

Comment and subscribe