Still Better Than Sehun Daring Luhan to Propose to Chanyeol

You need a ring to propose to him
*



Zhang Yixing Congratulations for Lu Han and Park Chanyeol on their engagement! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・​゚'✿✿✿✿✿
          Kim Jongdae omg, the cuteness that was Luhan proposing!!11one
          Kim Jongin that was so romantic! ❤❤❤
          Oh Sehun I'm so jealous. I wish I had somebody proposing to me like that one day.
          Kim Jongdae yeah... ❤
          Zhang Yixing getting on his knee in front of so many people and confessing his love and promising forever...
          Lu Han STFU
          Kim Joonmyun Language.
 

Lu Han became friends with Huang ZitaoDo KyungsooPark Chanyeol and Wu Yifan


Lu Han is engaged to Park Chanyeol
          Kim Joonmyun congratulations!
          Byun Baekhyun I wish you two all the best!
          Do Kyungsoo I hope you'll keep on loving each other forever.
          Huang Zitao the cutest couple ever. For now.
          Kim Minseok that was extremely brave of you, dude. Very cool.
          Kim Jongdae Kim Minseok, in the end even Luhan has his manly moments.
          Zhang Yixing Luhan needed to be brave in front of his one true love 5ever~
          Lu Han WHO THE HACKED MY FB AND SET THIS STATUS?!
          Kim Jongin it's not hacking when you leave your phone in the open
          Lu Han Kim Jongin, can you smell that?
          Kim Jongin What?
          Lu Han it's the smell of you Ironman dvds burning.
          Kim Jongin PLEASE, NO!
          Lu Han too late.


Byun Baekhyun Lu HanPark Chanyeol when's the date?
          Wu Yifan Isn't it a little early to settle that?
          Huang Zitao no, it's not, there's so much planning to do.
          Zhang Yixing and we all will help our dear friends to make their special day beautiful~
          Kim Jongdae of course~
          Kim Jongin you two don't even need to ask~
          Lu Han what?
          Park Chanyeol I like summer weddings. ^^
          Zhang Yixing perfect!
          Huang Zitao what about a beach wedding?
          Lu Han what?
          Park Chanyeol great idea!
          Lu Han Chanyeol-sshi, what?
          Park Chanyeol drop the sshi, hubby ^^
          Huang Zitao beaches always are great ideas!
          Lu Han I'm so confused right now TT_TT
 

          Kim Joonmyun wwww, young love~
          Kim Jongdae I will never grow bored of this.
          Byun Baekhyun it seems like Luhan just can't tear his gaze away from his love.
          Huang Zitao would you rather have your wedding on a beach in China or Korea? So I know which ones I should recommend to you.
          Kim Jongin why not both?
          Lu Han ...
          Lu Han Kim Jongin stares at Do Kyungsoo's . A lot.
          Do Kyungsoo what? O///O
          Kim Jongin Luhan-hyung's lying, Kyungsoo-sshi, I swear, he was dropped on his head as a baby! I would never! Please, believe me!
          Huang Zitao Kyungsoo, stop pretending to be shy. You stare at Kim Jongin's , too.
          Wu Yifan and you whine whenever he's wearing any kind of baggy pants.
          Kim Jongin what? >///<
          Do Kyungsoo well, Huang Zitao, you stare at Oh Sehun's all the time. And get excited whenever he's wearing really tight jeans. Which is pretty much every day.
          Oh Sehun what?
          Lu Han can we stop it already? Or do I need to be like:
          Lu Han Oh Sehun stares at Huang Zitao's .
          Lu Han there was even that one time when he walked into a wall, because Tao-sshi bend over to pick something up from the floor.
          Huang Zitao what?
          Oh Sehun ...
          Oh Sehun yeah, well... AND YOU ARE ENGAGED!
          Lu Han :|


*


The next morning starts as always before: with Luhan waken up by his cruel alarm, which sound his lovely friends like to change to various ridiculous melodies, and he's stretched all over his bed as if protecting it from anybody else getting on.

Except, today Luhan's also kind of wrapped into his quilt, therefore as he's reaching for the stupid phone to shut it up, in the end he doesn't do a very good job out of it.

As in, Luhan catches the phone, all weirdly and ungracefully and barely on bed, and he falls off.

It's not a nice things, hitting the floor like that. It and it hurts, but at least he's holding the phone and manages to turn the stupid thing off.

Then Luhan spends a moment or two lying on the floor like that, covered with the quilt, still not happy with the fact he's supposed to get up. But in the end he decides that he should.

Luhan moves a little, mumbling not understandable things, and finally manages to sit up and get his head and most of his upper body parts out of the quilt. He sees it as a success.

He sits like this for a few more moments, just staring at the wall and not thinking about anything.

And it's then as he sighs, finally reaching the conclusion that he should get up and get ready for the day. Somehow.

Except, it's then when he notices a ring on his ring finger.

Luhan frowns because it's never been here before.

It's a nice ring, silver with three little green stones. It's very lovely.

Only, again, how did it get on Luhan's finger?

He takes it off and watches from every angle. Finally he notices little letters on the inside of the ring.

Luhan narrows his eyes and nears the ring to his face.

PCY

Luhan blinks at the letters. They feels familiar, but he's not sur-

"Oh!" he gasps in surprise.

Finally, Luhan remembers.

The stupid dare. The proposal. The agreement. The ring Chanyeol took and the one-

The ring Chanyeol has given Luhan.

The ring Luhan is wearing.

Luhan sighs and blinks a few times, wondering about one thing.

Like... So is Luhan seriously engaged with the guy?

He's so confused at this point.


*


Soon Luhan finds himself back at school.

It gets kind of awkward the moment he steps on the school's ground, people glancing at him or others just plainly staring, with the ones that know him better also waving at him happily. Of course, there's also all the whispering and giggling and squealing.

Luhan's pretty sure he knows what's going on. He doesn't know how to react to all those, though.

On his way to class he gets a few "Congratulations!", pats on his back and overly excited girls asking how did he got together with Chanyeol, when did that happen and how does he feel now that they're engaged (there is also a very giggly one that asks if Chanyeol is a beast in bed just how he seems to be; Luhan panics and starts stuttering which the girls takes as Yes, he is! and she and her excited friends run away, gossiping and probably making possible rated scenarios).

Things don't change much for the next few classes, maybe besides the fact that the beast-in-bed thing spreads around and there are many girls that start giggling at Luhan's sight (some even blush) and there are even boys that make that weird eyebrows gesture at him that makes him uncomfortable (the few that know Luhan from the football team decide that finally they know why he tends to be so tired sometimes).

Luhan isn't exactly happy with all these. More like confused and disturbed.

And as he sees Yixing surrounded by group of quite lots of excited girls and telling something while using many ridiculous gestures, Luhan doesn't feel any better.

But finally it's lunch time and he'll meet with his other friends and maybe they'll be at least a little more helpful than that one idiot. (Luhan's pretty sure Yixing's story consisted things like screamsloudbackhurt to sitempty new(!) bottle of lube, from what he eavesdropped a little.)

Luhan walks into the cafeteria and feeling lighter than he has for the few previous hours he goes towards their usual table.

But it takes him only a few steps to slow down. And then stop. And then the light feeling goes to hell.

Luhan's ridiculous friends aren't the only ones sitting on that table; besides those six (well, minus Yixing who's still back at the classroom telling his colorful story, so five at the moment) he sees Minseok, Kris, Tao and Kyungsoo as well.

They're all happily talking, obviously excited and into whatever they're talking about.

Luhan hesitates, but he guesses he probably needs to get there anyway, so he moves forward.

It takes a minute or two, but finally Luhan approaches the table cautiously.

He doesn't like what he hears.


*


"Jongin-sshi was right, it would be a nice idea to have the wedding twice. Both here and in China. For both families," Tao decides, while pointing his chopsticks at the younger boy.

"Unless one is fewer one and would be fine with traveling?" Sehun suggests wanting to appear helpful.

"Doesn't Luhan family tend to be unhappy about stuff?" Minseok asks, having heard something like that once.

Jongin and Sehun grimace at that, because it's kind of true.

"Chanyeol's family would love for him to have a big wedding, though," Baekhyun says, thinking it's a good decision to change the subject a little.

"Oh, yes, they would totally go crazy with that." Yifan shivers at the though. He's met Chanyeol's family and he already can imagine how big and insane the thing would be.

"Right! We should tell Yeol's noona about everything." Kyungsoo claps his hands at the idea.

"Good idea." Baekhyun smiles at the younger while Jongin frowns unhappy with Kyungsoo's use of Yeol.

"I think I even have her number somewhere," Kyungsoo mumbles, going through the contacts in his phone.

Jongin frowns harder.

"Shouldn't we wait for Chanyeol and Luhan-hyung to come here, before we start deciding anything?" Joonmyun finally speaks up, looking at all the people at the table.

The nine look back at him.

Then some snort, some laugh and some rolls their eyes at him.

"That's crazy," Jongin answers, snorting some more.

"Jongin-sshi said it just right. Weddings and parties aren't for the couple. They're for families and friends. The two have no say in that," Tao adds.

"Stop with the -sshi, we'll be brothers-in-law soon." Jongin smiles at Tao.

Everyone nods at both, the wedding and parties conclusion and them all soon becoming kind of family (besides Kyungsoo, he only frowns at the smiles between those two).

"It's the wedding night that's for the couple," Sehun says, annoyed a little and boredly kicking Jongin's shin.

Everyone pause at that looking at the youngest and after a few seconds they all start laughing, clapping the boy's arms if they can reach him and nodding in general.

(Minus Tao who drops his chopsticks and kind of stares at Sehun, probably not thinking of anything that has something to do with the currently engaged couple. Sehun stops kicking Jongin, finally quite pleased.)

And minus Luhan, standing a few steps from the table, who makes some kind of weird sound at the last comment.

"Oh, hyung, you're here~" Jongin smiles innocently.

(Kyungsoo kind of frowns, kind of his eye twitches at the adorable sight.)


*


The next day Luhan finds himself once again at the cafeteria for lunch. He's one of the first, therefore it's just Kyungsoo, Tao and Baekhyun surrounding him and glancing (or chuckling) as Luhan's swearing while going through the stupid magazines the stupid girls keep on giving him.

As in, wedding magazines with such catchy titles like Weddings or Brides.

Luhan frowned at every of those girls, but he's too nice and just took them without growling that he's not a girl, he's not going to be a bride.

"Annoying," he mumbles badly irritated, going though pages of one of the magazines with lots of women in wedding dresses in those.

"I actually think it would be a good idea, ge," Tao cuts in, stopping Luhan on one of the pages. "You would look good in this one." He points a dress and smiles at the idea.

"Which one?" Baekhyun asks as he and Kyungsoo move to look at the page while Luhan glares at Tao.

He's just in the middle of deciding that if Tao calling him now ge means that he can kick the younger boy, when a few more boys appear.

"What are you looking at?" Yixing asks, sitting next to Luhan.

"Wedding dresses," Kyungsoo answers while glancing at newly arrived Jongin.

"Oh." Yixing snatches one of the magazines.

Jongin blinks and takes another one, then kind of getting distracted with his own secret (not really) fantasy.

"Do you want me to wear a wedding dress?" Luhan pretty much growls at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol blinks, feeling confused for a moment, and then shakes his head.

"I don't want a bride," he answers, looking serious for once. "I want a husband."

Luhan nods, happy with Chanyeol's answer, and throws the magazine at Tao, shoving his tongue at the boy.

Then Luhan hesitates for a moment, because did he just seriously ask Chanyeol if he wants him wearing a dress for their wedding?

Luhan is pretty confused again, even with himself.


*


When the day finally ends, Luhan's glad. Because, really, finally.

And it's Friday which means he's got two days without all this craziness, as distracting Yixing from mentioning the whole engagement thing at home isn't that difficult as it might've seemed.

So Luhan drops all the magazines at Tao and then happily runs home. And then spends hours playing games and doing anything a young not-engaged boy would do in his spare time.

Which is how he ends up sleeping, only pajama bottom on and a few other kind of magazines around, just because why not.

And it's Saturday, such a beautiful day when Luhan can sleep and sleep and not even think of moving and doing anything after such a long week.

Except, just when he's dreaming of big, nice hands on his body and beautiful, plush lips his neck, Luhan suddenly notices the presence of third hand and it's not one of his own. It's similar to the ones he's dreaming of but that one definitely doesn't belong to the scenario, with all the poking it's doing to his arm.

Luhan tries to focus on the two right hands, the ones that are getting very close to the button of his pants, but it's becoming more and more difficult as the third hand keeps on being annoying.

And it's just as the two hands get Luhan's pants ed when the poking gets so irritating that the focus turns off and the dream, the hands are gone.

Dammit.

And the hand is still poking him.

Luhan opens his eyes, ready to poke the out of whoever woke him up with his own fist.

But instead of doing so, he frowns.

It's Chanyeol.

And the boy's holding some kind of tray on his hand, the one that is not poking him.

And he's smiling cheerfully (too cheerfully for freshly waken up Luhan, though).

Luhan blinks.

Maybe he's still dreaming, because, really, what would Chanyeol be doing in his bedroom, next to his bed, with a tray in his hands, that's just possible.

Luhan blinks a few more times.

Hm, Chanyeol isn't disappearing.

What.

"I see the night was fun for you," Chanyeol chuckles, seeing the happy magazines laying on the bed, one even open.

Luhan blinks one more time.

And he panics.

"What are you doing in my room? In my house?" He yells, grabbing his quilt and covering himself and his magazines with it.

Chanyeol sighs and rolls his eyes at the reaction.

"If I make you breakfast in bed, a simple Thank you will suffice. None of this How did you get in my house business. So rude," he mumbles, sighing again.

Luhan blinks, confused at the answer.

"Breakfast in-... A simple... None... What?" He looks at Chanyeol with wide eyes.

Chanyeol doesn't answer; he just keeps looking at Luhan and waiting for the boy to think things through.

It takes a moment.

"Oh." Luhan still feels pretty confused, but he glances curiously at the tray.

What he sees on it is a cup of coffee and a plate with few, weirdly-shaped pancakes.

Chanyeol chuckles awkwardly at Luhan's glance both at him and the tray.

"I'm not the best cook out there." He smiles widely and awkwardly.

Luhan smiles back, because it's actually pretty cute anyway.

"If you could, um, give me a the shirt from there?" he asks quietly, pointing at the chair.

Chanyeol nods and puts the tray on the nightstand; he turns and goes for the shirt.

Seeing Chanyeol turned around, Luhan quickly throws the magazines in the space between the wall and the bed.

"Thank you," Luhan says, blinking innocently, as Chanyeol's handing him the shirt.


*


Chanyeol spends about two hours at Luhan's.

They talk a lot and really enjoy how similar their sense of humor is. Luhan even decides to share the breakfast with Chanyeol.

It's actually a nice morning and Luhan appreciates that the younger boy didn't choose some ridiculous hour to wake him up, but almost noon.

But then Chanyeol needs to go because of some family stuff and Luhan's alone again.

He's happy and pleased and pretty cheerful for a morning, well, afternoon.

Luhan's even humming some happy song while taking the tray back to the kitchen when the happy mood kind of breaks.

"Your fiancé is very nice," is the first thing Luhan hears while he walks into the kitchen, with Zhoumi and Yixing in there.

Luhan frowns.

And then he curses, not really pleased with happily smiling Zhoumi and chuckling Yixing.


*


The rest of the weekend goes quite smoothly, the only differences from all the previous ones being Zhoumi and Kyuhyun annoying Luhan about his fiancé (stupid, older roommates. And as if they have a right to say anything, seeing as the only thing that doesn't say they're married is a lack of marriage certificate, as they might as well be) and a few, very little, definitely not many texts he exchanged with Chanyeol that might have possibly happened, but Luhan wouldn't really tell.

The first days of the new week don't go very badly either, Kyuhyun calming down with his annoying teasing definitely helps. Luhan even learns to ignore the ridiculous rumors that just keep on appearing and becoming more and more dumb (because, no, he didn't propose to Chanyeol, because he'd got the other boy pregnant).

And so it's Friday again and lunch and all twelve of them are gathered at the table, barely managing and seriously squeezed, but still there.

Luhan's eating his stuff while pretty much staring at whatever beauty Kyungsoo's about to take out of this green plastic box in which he keeps a little miracle every day.

This time one of these miracles turns out to be a piece beautiful, chocolate cake which looks absolutely glorious.

Some of them don't really pay attention, knowing better, but the others get distracted, like Luhan kind of sticking his chopstick into Chanyeol's palm who yelps in pain, Joonmyun hitting Jongdae with a book and not even noticing that or Jongin dropping his chopsticks and making a weird noise.

Unsurprisingly, Kyungsoo notices only Jongin and his reaction and smiles at him shyly.

"Would you like the cake, Jongin-sshi?" he asks, slightly pushing the cute box towards the younger boy.

Jongin nods his head enthusiastically.

Others frown at him getting the cake, even though they're not exactly surprised.

"Thank you!" He smiles cheerfully, which makes Kyungsoo chuckle in happiness. "And, please, speak informally, h-hyung," he suggests, stuttering at the last word, hoping it would be okay.

Kyungsoo bites his lower lip, shy but pleased.

"Okay, Jongin-ah," he tries and they both chuckle awkwardly, happy with their progress.

Luhan, already out of the short cake distraction, rolls his eyes at the two.

He would've thought they'd be much further in their relationship, considering the whole He stares at your ! thing at facebook from over a week ago.

Luhan sighs. Both not-really-couples-yet are pretty pathetic: Jongin and Kyungsoo, as well as Tao and Se-

Luhan blinks, looking at the latter two.

Tao and Sehun are sitting really close with each other and they seem kind of weird, looking around at everything and everyone but each other, obviously trying hard and not exactly succeeding at hiding the little, lovely smiles. Their lips having a little darker shade is pretty alarming as well.

So maybe these two didn't really ignore the comments on faceboook.

Luhan smiles with pride for his little cute dongsaeng finally getting together with his crush. (At least Luhan hopes they did get together. Anything else would be really dumb of Sehun to agree for, he thinks watching the younger boy his lips and noticing that for the last minutes Sehun's been doing that much more often than he usually does.)

"Make aaa," he hears Chanyeol saying and suddenly there's a piece of something in front of his face held by the boy's chopsticks.

Luhan blinks confused, but opens his mouth and takes whatever Chanyeol wants to give him.

Then Luhan blinks again, because he doesn't know what that is, but it seems like Chanyeol must've gotten something from Kyungsoo as well, because little, edible miracle.

And suddenly everything seems right in the world, Luhan thinks happily as he smiles at grinning Chanyeol.


*


Huang Zitao is in a relationship with Oh Sehun
          Huang Zitao Luhannie-ge and Chan-ge aren't the cutest couple anymore~
          Oh Sehun ❤
          Park Chanyeol awww, congratulations!
          Byun Baekhyun finally, good job!
          Kim Minseok finally! But how did it happen? Who started? Who did what?
          Kim Jongin who jumped the other first?
          Do Kyungsoo dear lord, finally! I won't have to listen Tao's crazy fantasies anymore, like that latest one with the leopard-print handcuffs.
          Huang Zitao Soo-ge! I never- Hunnie, I would never-! >///<
          Oh Sehun do you want to sleep over today, Tao-er? ❤
          Huang Zitao of course, Hunnie! ❤
          Kim Jongin :|
          Do Kyungsoo :|
          Lu Han tmi :|


*


It's a few days later that Luhan gets of the biggest shocks of his life. Or, like, a new fear. A big one.

And it has nothing to do with either Tao or Sehun limping and whining how uncomfortable dancing/wushu feels that day, Luhan's learnt to ignore that.

The shock comes out of nowhere, when Luhan is looking at more gifts from some random people at school who for some reason enjoy his engagement with Chanyeol. He's got a special box for the gifts at home already and at this point the kind of most of them are even stopped making him awkward and embarrassed. Though, the most awkward he felt when Sehun and Jongin decided to hang out at his place and found the box. They loved it a lot. It as in laughing at Luhan.

Later Luhan noticed the bottle of chocolate lube missing, the one that was said to even taste like chocolate.

Yeah, the engagement gifts he's been getting are very interesting.

He's actually curious about what Chanyeol's been getting. If he has.

Luhan nods to himself, thinking that he needs to find out.

Then he zones back to the present and keeps staring at the two passes to Lotte World.

On one hand he thinks it's terribly cliche, you see couples going to Lotte World pretty much everywhere, but on the other hand it's actually lovely. And Luhan hasn't really visited such a place in Korea, so he might not really mind.

Luhan's actually looking forward to meeting Chanyeol at the cafeteria, so he can suggest they go.

But then there's lunch and Chanyeol appears and a few of their now shared friends do, too, and Luhan grins at his fiancé and he waits for the younger to sit down, so he can show him the passes and convince him to go, when the last thing gets a little bit disturbed.

"Chanyeol's noona said the family wants to meet you soon, Luhan-hyung," Kyungsoo smiles preciously at the older boy.

Luhan frowns.

Chanyeol frowns, too.

"She said that to you?" Chanyeol narrows his eyes at Kyungsoo, who only nods. "But I'm her brother. She should say things to me." He pouts.

"Noona is angry she had to find out about your fiancé from me."

Chanyeol glares a little at his friend.

Then he turns to look at Luhan.

He's still frowning.

And, what the others can't really tell yet, he's panicking inside. Like, he's really, really panicking very badly.

"You okay?" Chanyeol tries, while the others are glancing at Luhan curiously.

Luhan doesn't seem to hear anything.

"Oh!" Chanyeol notices what Luhan is holding in his hand. He takes the passes and looks at them. "Let's go this Saturday!" He grins cheerfully.

Luhan blinks at him.


*


So Luhan and Chanyeol end up in Lotte World on Saturday.

All ready and happy they start in the morning and after eating a light breakfast and figuring out the necessary accesories (Chanyeol ends up with a giraffe headband and Luhan with a deer one; both much more amused by the other's than their own) the two finally start their journey.

And the journey starts with Luhan winning a bunnie plushie and giving it to excited Chanyeol (and getting an excited, tight, happy hug in return).

It's raining slightly, so they spend the morning inside the building, watching stuff, playing kiddies games and skating (which both at). Around the noon the weather gets better, so the boys decide to get out and start the real fun.

Or at least Chanyeol decides that when during walking he spots that beautiful, big, crazy thing: Gyro Swing.

He grabs Luhan's arms and drags him to the huge spinning vehicle, making all sorts of excited sounds.

When the two finally end up in front of the thing, they look up at the currently working vehicle.

"Oh my, it looks amazing!" Chanyeol pretty much squeals, jumping up and down slightly. "Totally cool!" He grins widely, observing the thing moving from side to side.

Next to him, Luhan says nothing, only staring at the vehicle wide-eyed and trying not to show how terrifying he finds it.

Chanyeol turns to Luhan, clapping his hands excitedly.

"Can we?" he asks, blinking and pouting at Luhan in an attempt to be cute and convince the boy.

Luhan blinks back at Chanyeol.

He gulps, glancing quickly at the moving thing. At the scarily moving scary thing.

Then he looks back at Chanyeol who looks so happy and eager and Luhan really doesn't want to ruin it, especially that he knows that if he said he doesn't want to, he doesn't feel like going on this thing, Chanyeol wouldn't go either. And Chanyeol really, really, really, really wants to, that much is obvious.

Luhan could also mention to Chanyeol about his fear of height and how he's totally not fine even looking at such vehicles. But that'd make him lame, wouldn't it? Especially when Chanyeol's pretty much jumping in excitation and then there's Luhan who is feeling like he's about to pass out. Chanyeol who's been cool all these time and supporting and caring and fun and making things better and Luhan who's about to be really lame and pitiful and ruin Chanyeol's fun.

Luhan sighs.

"Okay," he says, trying to smile and sound at least a bit as excited as Chanyeol.

He must not make that good job at the trying as even mainly distracted by the thing, Chanyeol looks at Luhan worriedly.

"Are you sure?" he asks, taking Luhan's hand and squeezing it.

"Yeah." Stubborn, Luhan squeezes Chanyeol's hand back and starts dragging him to the terrifying vehicle that is just slowing down.


*


And it turns out to be a ridiculous idea, one of the worst decisions in Luhan's life and he just can't figure out how he ended up acting like such a .

Luhan snorts at himself inwardly.

He wanted to be brave.

He wanted not to ruin Chanyeol's fun.

He wanted not to look lame.

He wanted not to look pathetic.

He wanted not to be a .

Too bad Luhan fails at those things very quickly.

It takes a few seconds after the vehicle moves for Luhan to panic really, really hard.

He manages to grab Chanyeol's hand and squeezes it, though the action doesn't help that much at the moment.

At first, Chanyeol doesn't really pay attention to the squeezing, because he thinks it's quite normal to be nervous.

Except it only gets tighter and harder and it actually worries Chanyeol, so he glances at Luhan.

And then he doesn't look away from the older boy.

Luhan is having his eyes closed as hard as he can and there are tears dripping down his face and the fear is showing very obviously.

Chanyeol panics, too, intertwining their fingers and focusing on Luhan only and hoping the ride will end as soon as possible.

It doesn't, though. The ride seems to go on and on and Luhan feels like he won't make it much longer. He doesn't even notice the vehicle slowing down after what seems like forever.

The first thing Luhan actually notices is hands wiping his tears and it's only then when he feels that the safety thing is off and he's not moving anymore.

He starts opening his eyes slowly and even though things are still pretty blurry because of the tears he can see he's on the ground now, he can get off and get away and never come back.

It's the first thing Luhan focuses on, trying to gather all his strength and get off. He's helped by Chanyeol thankfully, because he sways on his legs a little and walking doesn't seem like a very obvious and easy thing anymore. But with the help he manages to get to a bench and sit down and close his eyes again in an attempt to calm himself down.

It's only after a few moments when Luhan notices the warm arms embracing him and worried whispering and it's then when he actually realizes what's going on.

Luhan pushes Chanyeol away slightly, not wanting to hurt him with that, but also not looking at the worried boy in the eyes.

He knows Chanyeol's looking at him, he feels that and he knows the other is worried about him.

They don't say anything for a few minutes, with Chanyeol holding Luhan's hand slightly and the older staring at the ground, trying to calm himself down at least mainly.

"Are you better now?" Chanyeol finally asks, his voice really worried and sad and Luhan feels his heart squeeze painfully hearing that.

"I'm okay," Luhan answers, not sounding very sure, though. He stands up and Chanyeol follows. "I'm going."

"I'll take you home." Chanyeol catches Luhan's hand in panic, but the boy takes it away.

"I want to be alone," he mumbles and, not waiting for Chanyeol to react, Luhan quickly walks away.

"But-" Chanyeol manages quietly, more to himself than to Luhan, as he knows the older doesn't hear him anymore.

So it's how their happy Saturday ends, with Chanyeol watching Luhan disappear further and further between people, both hurting.


*


The rest of the weekend Chanyeol spends stressing all over the place.

He keeps on trying to contact Luhan, but with no effect. He calls all their friends but it seems like Luhan doesn't want to talk with anyone.

The boy doesn't even talk with Yixing and they live at the same place. Both Kyuhyun and Zhoumi can't reach to Luhan as well.

It seems like Luhan wants to be alone very badly.

Chanyeol feels like .

And then he explains what happened to their friends and the six that has known Luhan longer and knows how the boy isn't exactly fine with such stuff, with height, threatens to at least kick his or punch him.

Chanyeol feels like even more and wouldn't stop any of their friends from hitting him.

It's difficult and he's never felt as guilty before, but somehow Chanyeol survives the weekend with all the worrying, barely any sleep or food.

Then it's finally Monday and Chanyeol hopes really hard that Luhan won't decide to skip school.

Except, indeed, Luhan doesn't skip school, but finding him would a miracle. Chanyeol only manages to spot him a few times from afar and then the boy would disappear.

It keeps happening till Wednesday and by then Chanyeol is a little irritated by that.

He does understand Luhan's behavior, he is really sorry for what he's done and he gets that Luhan might hate him because of that, but he can't help but feels annoyed every time he sees the older boy evaporating into thin air.

Therefore, Chanyeol makes a plan. He analyzes Luhan's classes and where the rooms are placed; as well as he analyzes Luhan's favorite ways from what he and his friends can remember. And then he finds the shortest time with the longest way Luhan needs to walk and it's when and where he chooses to attack.

Luhan might not be happy with Chanyeol most likely getting him late or making him skip the class, but Chanyeol's got no choice at this point.

Chanyeol starts his plan with ignoring his classes at that time and camouflaging himself around the point of attack so he won't get noticed. And what he means is he hides himself in one corridor from which he has nice view on the way Luhan will be going and as well as another nice corridor into which Chanyeol will drag the other boy, so they're alone.

A very simple plan and it's going to work.

And it kind of does work, actually, as Chanyeol waits about twenty minutes before he finally sees Luhan and the boy looks pretty calm and like he's not expecting anything, even if a little bit sad, too.

Chanyeol waits a few seconds more for Luhan to be in the right place and then he runs out of his hiding-place and straight into the older boy. He grabs Luhan's hand and not giving him any time to react Chanyeol drags his fiancé towards the less used classroom he decided as the right place to talk.

The whole thing doesn't even take thirty seconds, but Chanyeol doesn't care, because he succeeds, Luhan's there and he's standing in the middle of an abandoned room and looking at Chanyeol wide-eyed.

"W-what?" Luhan mumbles confused, not really understanding what's going on.

Chanyeol coughs awkwardly, because he gets it, he might've been a little too rough and sudden.

"I wanted to talk," he answers quietly and softly lets go of Luhan's hand.

Luhan doesn't answer, but looks at the floor as if not wanting even to see Chanyeol.

Chanyeol feels his heart breaking a little more. He sighs.

"I'm really, really sorry," he says in soft voice and gently takes Luhan's hand. "I had no idea and I know it's just an excuse and doesn't make anything right, but I really want to apologize. I'm really sorry for making you go on that and making you feel that and making you react like that. I realize you probably hate me now and I understand why you would be badly upset with me, but I just want to say I'm sorry. And if you want, if I can, I'll make it up to you, however you wish."

Finishing his possibly too long apology, Chanyeol squeezes Luhan's hand and intertwines their fingers.

Luhan doesn't say anything for a few moments, but Chanyeol notices the older boy glancing at him.

"I'm not upset with you," Luhan whispers finally, glancing again and then looking to the side.

Chanyeol looks at Luhan surprised.

"What? How?" He's confused. "Why have you been avoiding me, then?"

Luhan looks everywhere but at Chanyeol harder.

"Why~?" He shakes a little Luhan's hand with his own, wanting the older to answer.

Luhan sighs.

"I'm upset with myself," he finally murmurs.

Chanyeol blinks, because the answer makes him even more confused.

"Why?" he says again in a small voice.

"Because of how I acted," Luhan answers after a few moments.

Chanyeol still doesn't get what the older means, so he only squeezes Luhan's hand wanting him to continue.

"I cried. Like a child," Luhan finally starts. "I cried and shook and acted like I was about to pass out and it was just stupid and embarrassing and pitiful and I hate it."

Chanyeol stares at Luhan, totally not expecting that.

"What?" is all he manages after a few moments. Luhan glares at him weakly for such a reaction.

Chanyeol blinks a few times, trying to come up with something right to tell or do. Luhan's glare is even hardening when he panics.

"I'm scared of small spaces," he says a bit thoughtlessly.

"What?" It's Luhan's turn to be confused.

Chanyeol hesitates for a moment.

"It's okay to be scared. It's a human thing. I get very scared in small spaces," he finally explains. "So I understand and I don't think any less of you. I even find it brave that you rode that thing."

Luhan seems to want to say something, but he stops hearing the last sentence. He bites on his lower lip.

"You just were so excited," he murmurs in a small voice.

Chanyeol blinks and smiles softly.

"But you didn't have to. You could've told me you didn't like such things. We wouldn't have gone and everything would be okay."

"But you wanted to go." Luhan isn't looking at Chanyeol again.

Chanyeol smiles at the older boy. He steps closer and hugs him, thankful to have such a wonderful fiancé.

Luhan hugs Chanyeol back, liking how warm the other feels and how they fit together.

They stand like that for a few moments, when Luhan gets an idea. He pushes Chanyeol away slightly.

"So you said you'll make it up to me, hm~?" He smiles mischievously at the younger.

Chanyeol frowns. He doesn't like the dangerous glint in Luhan's eyes.


*


A few hours later Chanyeol still doesn't like the dangerous glint in Luhan's eyes.

But at that point he doesn't like lots of things.

He doesn't like that they're back at Lotte World.

He doesn't like how dangerously cheerful Luhan was while dragging Chanyeol here.

He doesn't like how Luhan kept dragging Chanyeol through the whole place.

And especially Chanyeol doesn't like the stupid thing in front of which they're standing.

He has no idea what this is exactly or what's it called and he couldn't care less. All he knows is that it's some ridiculous ride that is supposed to be a scary one or maybe not really, Chanyeol doesn't give a . All he knows is that one rides in a little waggon and through dark, little tunnels.

Chanyeol really doesn't like that. Both he and his claustrophobia don't.

Stupid dark, small tunnels of doom.

But all he can do is blink a lot and panic inside.

Chanyeol's promised Luhan to make it up to him, that previous ride that didn't end well. And he said Luhan can choose however he wants to for them to make up.

So here they are.

Chanyeol's already regretting it a little bit.

Only then he glances at smiling Luhan and he doesn't.

The queue is getting shorter and they're getting closer to the thing and to riding this and Chanyeol's hyperventilating whenever Luhan's not looking at him and it's really not cool.

What if the lowly set ceiling will fall on them?, Chanyeol think and then panics more, his imagination already showing him the what if.

"You okay?" Luhan asks cheerfully as Chanyeol's staring scaredly at the five people left in front of them.

Only five.

Chanyeol glances at Luhan and takes quite a moment to understand the question.

He nods.

"You sure you want to go?" Luhan asks again.

Chanyeol glances once more and takes Luhan's hand, intertwining their fingers.

"Yeah," he answers, sounding hundreds times more sure than he feels.

"Okay then." Luhan grins really cheerfully at Chanyeol, who only smiles back just as confidently as he doesn't feel. "Let's go, then." He squeezes Chanyeol's hand and starts dragging him out of the queue.

"What?" Chanyeol only mumbles, staring at Luhan, confused. The older boy doesn't answer, he just keeps dragging him and smiling happily.

Chanyeol thinks of stopping Luhan for a moment, but then he decides that the further from the frightening devices, the better. So he lets himself be dragged, at some point even his smiles turning real although still confused.

They walk like this for a few moments and somehow the dragging turns into just walking next to each other, joined by their hands and smiling. Just like a simple date, like Chanyeol didn't just feel like he's about to pass out.

"You okay now?" Luhan asks, glancing at Chanyeol and squeezing his hand.

"Not sure. I still don't understand what's going on. What was that there?" Chanyeol squeezes back.

"Well, I didn't really want to take you there. Just try to." Luhan's words somehow become quieter. "If you would go." And much softer. "... For me," he adds shyly.

"So we didn't really... We're not riding that?" Chanyeol wants to make sure, before he focuses on the other parts of what Luhan just said.

"It's not a nice feeling," Luhan says and Chanyeol feels guilty once again. "So nope," he concludes.

"Oh, dear lord!" Chanyeol drops to his knees. "Thank , I though I was going to pass out." He embraces Luhan's hips and cuddles his face into the older's tummy.

Luhan stares confused at Chanyeol for a moment, not sure whether he should laugh or he doesn't even know what else to do. He ends up only patting Chanyeol's head lovingly. He knows it probably shouldn't make him happy, but the fact that the younger would go for the ride for him, even though it made him feel that bad, he finds that pretty adorable and awesome at once.

Luhan didn't intend on making Chanyeol really ride that. He rode the Gyro Swing, so he knows how terrible the feeling is. He just wanted to play with Chanyeol a bit. For the Gyro Swing. However wrong of him it was.

But thankfully Chanyeol doesn't seem to be upset at him, Luhan thinks happily, playing with the younger's hair at the moment and wondering when he'll want to get up. People are kind of looking at them and he might not care that much about such stuff, but at this point some of them are actually stopping to watch.

"Are you okay?" Luhan decides to ask again.

Chanyeol takes a moment to decide how to answer. He looks up at Luhan and smiles.

"Can I try to get a plushie for you, too?" he asks.

Luhan nods, laughing.


*


Over an hour later Chanyeol gets a giraffe plushie for Luhan. He doesn't really win it, though. The guy at the shooting booth gets so annoyed with him, he actually gives the plushie to Chanyeol to get rid of him.


*


The next weekend greets Luhan with another attraction, one with similar level of exhaustion. It comes on Sunday, therefore the next day he's totally, totally spent and while at the cafeteria he couldn't be less interested in food. Instead, Luhan's laying with his head on the table, eyes closed and feeling like doing and paying attention to nothing.

Some of his friends only glance at him, since they know the cause, but when Yifan and Minseok come, they stare at Luhan curiously for a moment and sit next to him.

The two glance at each other and back at Luhan.

"What are you doing?" Yifan asks, nudging Luhan slightly, who doesn't even open his eyes at that.

"Just resting," Joonmyun answers, smiling amusedly.

Yifan and Minseok look at him confused.

"Chanyeol got him... busy yesterday," Yixing adds and starts laughing.

Luhan still doesn't raises his eyes. He only kicks Yixing, who yelps in pain.

"Finally!" Yifan smiles at the news. Then he looks at Luhan again. "Chanyeol's always had quite lots of stamina, but, wow~" He grins approvingly looking at half-dead Luhan.

"Times more stamina than you've got, it seems," Minseok adds, proud of his dongsaeng.

Yifan glares at his boyfriend.

"Tomorrow you're going to be as dead as Luhan is today," he says, narrowing his eyes at Minseok, who only snorts.

"We'll see who's going to be sleeping on the table tomorrow," he challenges.

Luhan sighs, deciding he's got enough, he really doesn't want to hear any more. He raises his head and looks at the two.

"Chanyeol took me to meet his family yesterday!" he says, ignoring all his other giggling, annoying friends.

"Oh!" Yifan nods a few times. "It makes sense," he decides.

"I've met his parents and sister once," Minseok agrees as well. "That was... a lot."

"There were aunts and uncles and cousins and grandparents..." Luhan mumbles quietly, putting his head back on the table.

"Aww, you poor dear." Minseok pats Luhan's back delicately. "Rest, boy. You deserve some rest."

Luhan does.

(The three oldest are too busy with themselves that they don't notice the youngers betting who'll be the one sleeping on the table tomorrow. And with how they know the two and their possibilities, their stamina, their strength, in the end most of the boys are in favor of Minseok not being the half-dead one.)


*


Byun Baekhyun We still need to find a pastor or somebody for the wedding. Anybody knows anybody?
          Zhang Yixing I have an idea.
          Huang Zitao No need, ge. I'll take care of that. ^^
          Byun Baekhyun Okay, then. Thanks.
          Zhang Yixing Tao, I've got it settled. Leave it to your ge.
          Huang Zitao Not happening, Zhang Yixing. I'll do this.
          Kim Minseok Um, guys?
          Byun Baekhyun Calm down, okay?
          Zhang Yixing You think you can perform the ceremony?
          Lu Han You guys should stop with all these jokes at this point, hahaha
          Huang Zitao I don't think I can. I will. I am performing the ceremony.
          Kim Jongdae Lol!
          Byun Baekhyun guys, Luhan-hyung still thinks we've been only joking?
          Zhang Yixing Over my dead body.
          Lu Han wait what?
          Lu Han WHAT?
          Huang Zitao If you wish.
          Kim Joonmyun guys, calm down
          Zhang Yixing Still not happening, kid.
          Huang Zitao Buing-buing!
          Zhang Yixing ...
          Zhang Yixing really?
          Huang Zitao My buing-buing always works!
          Zhang Yixing It isn't working now. Just like you're not performing the ceremony.
          Wu Yifan Yixing, can you please give up?
          Huang Zitao It's supposed to work!
          Zhang Yixing Wu Yifan no way in hell. Huang Zitao too bad it's not.
          Oh Sehun don't worry, Tao. It's only because Yixing-ge doesn't have the visualization of your buing-buing in his mind. It would work if he did. It's the cutest. ❤
          Zhang Yixing pffft, you really think that would change anything, me knowing how his buing-buing looks? That I'd agree?
          Kim Minseok yes
          Wu Yifan yeah
          Do Kyungsoo we do
          Park Chanyeol it totally would
          Oh Sehun very much ❤
          Zhang Yixing you're all insane. There's no way I'm agreeing.


Zhang Yixing well, okay then. Tao might be the pastor. He'll be a very cute pastor.
          Byun Baekhyun wait what?
          Wu Yifan ?
          Kim Minseok it's like Tao went to Yixing's house and showed him the buing-buing, hahaha
          Kim Minseok ...
          Kim Minseok wait
          Kim Jongin so that's why Tao called me and asked Yixing-ge's address?
          Do Kyungsoo I'm not surprised at all
          Kim Jongdae wow
          Huang Zitao thank you, gege~ (✿◕ヮ◕)
          Zhang Yixing anytime :|
          Zhang Yixing but since I got stripped from my pride, to make myself feel better I'll just tell you that Sehun stole your underwear
          Huang Zitao Sehunnie didn't steal it. I gave him since we kind of ruined his own. Accidentally~
          Do Kyungsoo :|
          Kim Jongin :|
          Lu Han tmi :|
          Zhang Yixing :|
          Zhang Yixing I meant before you started dating. Before the proposal, even.
          Huang Zitao oh
          Huang Zitao ?????


Huang Zitao Oh Sehun what Yixing-ge means by you having stolen my underwear before we were even together?
          Kim Minseok that's pretty creepy
          Wu Yifan like a lot
          Park Chanyeol I'm feeling a bit concerned
          Do Kyungsoo I'm quite curious
          Wu Yifan "curious"? :|
          Do Kyungsoo don't tell me you're not. Or that you're much better.
          Kim Minseok wait what?
          Oh Sehun Tao, baby, I didn't! I really didn't! Yixing-ge and others made up this dare thing and they kept on giving others dares and they made me do that! TT_TT
          Oh Sehun but I didn't! I would never! TT_TT
          Kim Jongdae then what was the underwear you showed to us?
          Oh Sehun freshly bought underwear. Once washed in a laundry to make them look like used. Easy.
          Kim Jongin that's cheating!
          Kim Jongdae you lost!
          Oh Sehun nope. The underwear is Tao's. I gave it to him when he stayed over.
          Kim Jongdae but it wasn't Tao's when you showed it to us!
          Oh Sehun too late. You've approved. I win.
          Zhang Yixing however much I hate to say it, Sehun sounds logical :/
          Kim Jongdae he does :/
          Kim Jongin dammit :/
          Huang Zitao my smart boo! ❤ come over tonight, I'll reward you~ ❤
          Oh Sehun ❤
          Kim Jongin annoying lying little fetus :|
          Oh Sehun you're just jealous, because you're not getting any and you're too shy to ruin Kyungsoo-hyung's underwear
          Kim Jongin Yah!
          Do Kyungsoo O///O
          Oh Sehun oh, stop pretending, hyung. I'm sitting next to you at the library right now and you look pretty happy at the thought of getting into Jongin's pants
          Kim Jongin >///<
          Oh Sehun oh, for 's sake


Kim Minseok Zhang Yixing daring your friend to steal somebody's underwear? :|
          Zhang Yixing ^his crush' underwear
          Huang Zitao Oh Sehun ❤
          Oh Sehun Huang Zitao ❤
          Kim Minseok quiet, you two
          Kim Minseok making anybody to steal underwear is just creepy
          Zhang Yixing still better than Sehun daring Luhan to propose to Chanyeol
          Kim Minseok what
          Wu Yifan what
          Do Kyungsoo what
          Huang Zitao 3 & what
          Park Chanyeol a dare?
          Zhang Yixing whoops


*


Luhan spends a few moments staring at the facebook page and blinking. He's wondering what to do, what to reply, what to tell to Chanyeol, how to kill Yixing.

Except, he's got no idea.

Well, besides the last one. Yixing is the room next to his, Luhan can easily go to him.

And Luhan's actually getting up with an intention of choking the , when he hears his phone ringing.

Luhan glances at the cellphone. He makes his way to it and looks at the caller.

Chanyeol.

Luhan panics harder.

What should Luhan tell? Should he lie? Should he tell the truth? Should he apologize? Should he promise he'll actually help the others to organize their wedding? Should he get Chanyeol another bunny plushie? Should he get Chanyeol lots of deer plushies?

Luhan slowly reaches for the phone, his hands shaking. He takes a deep breath, then another and picks up.

"Is it true?" is what Luhan hears before he can even say anything.

It doesn't make Luhan feel any better, Chanyeol's voice sounds so... strange. Bad strange. Strange as in serious and with no feelings in it, no happiness, nothing. Luhan doesn't like it.

"Y-yes," he answers finally, voice weak and stuttering a bit

Chanyeol doesn't say anything for a minute and Luhan just grows more and more worried.

Just when Luhan wants to say something, to apologize, to explain, anything, he hears Chanyeol sighing and closes his mouth again.

"Do you regret it? Do you want out? You shouldn't do something like this when it's only a dare," he says, voice still flat.

"No!" Luhan totally panics. He doesn't regret anything, he doesn't want out. He does feel like the others planning their wedding is pretty ridiculous, but on the other hand he hasn't been really stopping them. "I don't," he adds, softer and quieter this time.

"Okay," Chanyeol says and, before Luhan even has a chance to wonder what is that supposed to mean, he hangs up.

Luhan sits on the floor and listens to the silence in his phone for long time.

(He only stops when Yixing opens the door and wants to say something, probably to apologize, but Luhan doesn't want to listen to it. He tells Yixing to off and throws whatever is the closest at the younger.

Fortunately, Yixing manages to close the door before he gets hit.

Unfortunately, Luhan realizes after a moment, what just hit the door was his cellphone. And what then fell onto the floor were pieces of his cellphone.

Luhan screams.)


*


The rest of the day Luhan spends either trying to fix his phone or glaring at Yixing. Even Kyuhyun knows better than to tease his cute dongsaeng, because it's pretty obvious he will bite. Zhoumi feels so sorry for the boy (even though he's not a fan of the stupid game of dares), so he feeds him candies and ice-cream, which Luhan happily eats. It's only after a whole box when he realizes he's acting like high school girl that just broke up with his boyfriend. He hasn't broken up, though. They haven't. And he's not a girl, of course. And he's not in high school. And he will have to do something about all the calories from the whole box of ice-cream; they say it's fine once in a long while, but Luhan doubts in this much.

So Luhan somehow survives the rest of the day and then the night and now he's walking towards the school and looking around in hope to see Chanyeol and maybe talk to him.

Luhan doesn't see him though, regardless of him making the two minutes walk into twenty minutes one. But then it's time for his classes and he needs to go. Luhan sighs as he almost reaches the door of the building.

And then he feels a hand grabbing his arm and somebody pushing him against the wall just next to the door. Luhan's first instinct is to punch the person in the face and knee where it hurts the most, but he manages not to as he notices it's Chanyeol.

Luhan almost smiles. But then he frowns, because Chanyeol's not smiling. Chanyeol's looking at him with something in his eyes that Luhan can't decipher.

Also, there's the fact that Chanyeol doesn't give him any time to do so. Instead, Chanyeol leans in and kisses Luhan.

Luhan blinks twice before the shock passes and he kisses back, pushing both hands into Chanyeol's hair.

The kiss turns into more kisses; the kisses become longer and deeper and Luhan's enjoying it a lot.

But it's when Luhan doesn't even care anymore that they're on school's ground and for all these people to see, Chanyeol breaks the kiss.

"Just to show you that you're my fiancé and it's not a game anymore." Chanyeol grins at Luhan, who now realizes what is that glint in the younger's eyes, especially as it's seen in his mischievous grin as well.

Luhan snorts and, using the hold he still has on Chanyeol's hair, brings his ridiculous fiancé for another kiss.


*


Two weeks later finally comes the summer vacation.

Luhan can't wait. He's really looking forward to doing nothing, caring about nothing and sleeping the whole days.

Except, while having planned that, unfortunately he must've forgotten about the annoyance that are his friends, Luhan thinks distantly as he's being thrown on the backseat of Yifan's car, blindfolded and his hands tied behind his back.

He snorts at his previous hope for a nice, calm day. One is definitely not happening, Luhan can feel it. And the fact that Yifan and Minseok are whispering something in the front seats and shushing the other makes that pretty obvious as well.

Luhan shakes his head slightly; he thought he could trust at least those two, with them being the oldest and possibly the most reasonable people in the group. But, of course, in the end the most reasonable is still dumb and ridiculous among the twelve.

(Twelve, because Luhan knows he should count himself in, too.)

They ride pretty long, Luhan guesses. Though, on the other hand, with a blindfold on it might've been as well ten minutes, he's not sure. The two whisper a lot and sometimes ask Luhan if he's okay. Luhan even answers, even though upset, because they actually sound concerned.

But then the car finally stops and the backseat door opens. Luhan knows it's neither Minseok or Yifan, because the two are still inside.

It takes him a moment to figure out who's dragging him out of the car and then to somewhere, but considering two pairs of hands and their placement suggesting the two being taller, Luhan thinks he might guess who they are. That and the fact that they smell like chocolate and he actually remembers the scent, having been surprised by the object having such a scent. Only, he hopes Tao and Sehun smell like that because of bubble tea or real chocolate or something like that, not the... the other thing that Sehun might've taken from Luhan's special box one day and which also had such a scent.

(At the moment Luhan prefers fruity lubes, so he's not really angry about that one theft.)

Finally they reach some kind of building, get inside and drag Luhan in a room, closing the door behind them three.

And it's when the horror begins.

As in, Luhan feels Tao and Sehun undressing him. And he knows they're friends and all, but they're not that close. Also, he was pretty sure they were too crazy about each other to even think of anybody else.

"Wait! What are you-" is all Luhan manages to say before a hand covers his mouth. Luhan panics more.

"Quiet, hyung," a voice says that Luhan recognizes as Baekhyun's. He's pretty sure it's his hand that's covering his mouth. And the other hand is actually helping to make him stand straight as the other two are taking his pants off.

"Up," Baekhyun says.

Luhan's confused and only mumbles something.

"Your leg. Up," Baekhyun explains and Luhan almost hears him rolling his eyes.

Luhan raises his leg a bit and then he raises the other.

So here he is now and all Luhan is wearing is his underwear. He hopes it's as far as they're going to go. Though, if for some reason they'll even make a move towards the last piece of clothing he has on, Luhan is so going to bite Baekhyun's hand and knee him, and he's pretty sure they're standing the right way for his knee to hit where it counts.

Fortunately, neither of the boys seem to be interested in his underwear (though he imagines the judging stares at the pattern that might be of cupcakes). Instead of that, they actually start dressing him back, which kind of confused Luhan even more, kind of pleases him. He's not sure what they're making him wear, though.

In a few minutes (because Luhan isn't really making things easy, just for the little fun he can have at the moment) they're done with the pants and shoes and Luhan feels them starting with a shirt.

At this point Luhan calms down a bit. He still has no idea what's going and what is their ridiculous reason for all this kidnapping and undressing stuff, but since he's wearing clothes now, he feels a bit more confident. And Luhan's getting bored, so he decides he'll make it more fun.

He waits for when they're done with buttons of the shirt and he goes for it: Luhan Baekhyun's hand (hoping he washes his hands after he uses toilet). The boy is surprised and takes his hand away with loud "Ew!". So Luhan knees him when he guesses he can.

It turns out Luhan's aim when he's blindfolded is much better than when he's not, Luhan thinks amusedly hearing Baekhyun's high scream.

"Can you be quicker? Getting manhandled like this isn't fun at all," he says.

"We'll be done in a moment, ge," Tao answers, sounding too amused than it's appropriate. Luhan's pretty sure the younger boy has a hard time not laughing at Baekhyun. On the other hand, he can actually hear Sehun's quiet chuckling.

Luhan snorts, but lets them to put once more thing on him. Then somebody does something to his hair and he's getting pushed again, he hopes towards the door.

And, yes, Luhan is pushed outside the room and dragged somewhere again, by Tao and Baekhyun this time. He recognizes the other by the rough hold on his arm and slight limping, which amuses Luhan quite a lot. He think he hears Sehun walking in front of them.

Then they slow him down and there's a sound of another door opening. And now he's actually dragged out delicately, which is pretty confusing.

Also, the moment he steps through the door, outside of the building, Luhan's sure, a song starts playing.

The song. The one he never remembers the name of, but knows as the wedding song.

Luhan feels even more confused. And a bit scared, too.

Sehun takes off Luhan's blindfold and first thing he finally sees is the boy's grin. Luhan almost smiles back.

Almost.

Because he notices they're on a beach, with lots of white chairs nicely set up and lots of people sitting on those chairs, and then some kind of green thing slash table decorated with flowers to which Tao is skipping now, and people are smiling and are dresses nicely and his friends are all grinning at him happily. Luhan frowns very, very hard, because it kind of looks like...

Like a wedding.

Luhan looks in panic at Sehun. Only now he notices the boy is wearing a suit.

He looks at himself and he's actually wearing one, too.

"Let's go. Yeol-hyung is coming in a moment," Sehun says and drags Luhan further, through a nice little alley made between the chairs, towards Tao.

Luhan's too much in shock to do anything else but to bow to the members of Chanyeol's family that he knows, a few of their professors from college(!) and a few more people. He lets himself be dragged and then situated in the center.

Even then, it takes a few more moments before Luhan somehow calms down and is able to think somewhat clearly.

"What is going on?" he whispers to the Tao, who obviously is a pastor, and his own best men, as in Sehun and Jongin, and Chanyeol's best men, Minseok and Kyungsoo. The other are sitting in the front row, all happy and pretending to be tearing up at their friends getting married.

Sehun, Jongin and Tao hear the whisper and look at Luhan flatly. Because, really what he's thinking is going on.

"But- Why- How- Did you-" Luhan is trying to say something, but he's still to confused. "But did you really have to do this kidnapping thing?" he manages finally.

"It was more fun this way," Minseok answers, shrugging. Others nod.

Luhan makes an unexplainable sound at the answer. He decides not to ask anything anymore. He's only partly surprised, because, really, those es doing ridiculous things never is a surprise.

Suddenly, the song starts again and louder.

Luhan winces at the suddenness and starts looking around trying to figure out what's happening now.

He snorts in surprise seeing Chanyeol in suit, with a bouquet of flowers in his hands and his mother next to him.

"Really?" he murmurs at Tao who's standing the closest.

"If we gave you flowers, you'd whine you're too manly," Tao whispers, putting on his serious face. He isn't a friend of the grooms right now; he is the pastor.

Luhan rolls his eyes at that, but he knows it's true, he most likely would.

Chanyeol and his mother approach them and Luhan bows at the woman. She smiles at him and walks to her chair.

Luhan then looks at Chanyeol, who's smiling at him softly, and he can't help but smile back.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Tao begins. "We've gathered here today-"

And it's as far as Luhan hears as he ignores the rest. He knows he probably should be listening, but he doesn't feel like it. He uses the time when Tao's babbling stuff to really look around.

Luhan sees smiling people looking at them. Really smiling people. Like they're happy for Luhan and Chanyeol. It makes him feel warm in his heart, looking at them.

The ones that catch him looking smile specifically at him and Luhan can't help but feel a bit like crying.

He's a little sad he doesn't see his family here, but he knows better. It's possible one of the boys tried contacting them, maybe, but he knows what answer they would get. He just knows better.

But as Chanyeol's grandmother, the one whom he met a few weeks ago and who came to like him immediately and spent the whole day spoiling him and joined Chanyeol's mother in showing him the boy's pictures of when he was little and telling stories, when she catches his eyes and grins at him, he doesn't mind his family not being here at all.

Somehow, the whole thing is too happy. The people here are too happy. The people that know it's kind of a weird ceremony, kind of a fake one, kind of not even accepted in Korea, but they are still are here and happy for the two boys.

Luhan's all smiley and happy, lost in his mind when he feel somebody nudging him. He looks up and sees Chanyeol grinning at him happily. Luhan grins back what makes Chanyeol chuckle and only then Luhan realizes Tao's still talking and now he should start paying attention.

"Do you, Park Chanyeol," Tao starts and Luhan's glad Chanyeol made him pay attention again, "take Lu Han to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"

Luhan gasps in surprise and in awe at Tao reciting that all, not even reading out of anything, and full of feelings and drama and stuff.

"I do," Chanyeol answers, smiling at Luhan, who gets a very, very weird feeling in his stomach hearing the answer; a weird but pleasant one.

"Do you, Lu Han, "Tao continues, "take Park Chanyeol to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"

The weird, pleasant feeling grows at the question, but it makes him grin.

"I do," Luhan answers, looking at Chanyeol.

Tao almost smiles at his adorable hyungs, but in the end he manages to hold it in. He glances at Sehun, who nods and approaches the two. He opens the little box he's holding and shows two rings.

Luhan snorts still grinning at how their friends have really figured everything out. He reaches for a ring first. Then he takes Chanyeol's hand.

"I, Lu Han, give you, Park Chanyeol, this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you," he recites, remembering the line from a movie he watched with a few of their friends a few days ago. At least now he understand why they all were giggling so hard during the wedding scene. Slowly, he puts the ring on Chanyeol's ring finger.

Chanyeol bits his lower lip, trying to hide how happy he is hearing that. He takes a few seconds looking at and enjoying his own ring. Only then he takes the other other one.

"I give you this ring, as I give to you all that I am, and accept from you, all that you are," he says softly, putting the ring on Luhan's finger.

Tao nods happily and continues.

"And now, by the power vested in me by the State of New York, I hereby pronounce you husband and husband." Luhan frowns at Tao. New York? How? He's been in Korea all this time. "You may now kiss," Tao announces and Luhan stops caring anymore.

Luhan grabs Chanyeol's tie, which along the suit makes him look even more ridiculously handsome, and pulls him down for the kiss.


*


Soon later everything is done, all Tao wants is signed and the pastor job is finished, for which he gets quite a proud kiss from Sehun, when Luhan and Chanyeol get thrown into the crowd to be manhandled again.

It's Chanyeol's parents who get to them first, though. His father hugs Chanyeol first, but his mother stand in front of Luhan and takes both of his hands.

"Welcome to the family, son," she says with a wide smile and embraces Luhan tightly. He hugs her back with all his might.

"Thank you, mom," he whispers quietly.

The woman told him to call her mom when they first met, but somehow it feels different now, more real.

She pulls away the hug with her smile looking even happier.

"My turn," Chanyeol's dad says, delicately pushing his wife to the side, and then embracing Luhan.

Luhan chuckles happily.


*


Some time later Luhan feels like it's been forever that all those people took hugging them and congratulating and telling things and explaining and Luhan just can't be happier knowing that part is over and he can just go, sit down and eat, finally.

"Wait." Sehun's hand on Luhan's arm stops him. He glares at the boy; waiting is one of the last things he feels like doing at the moment. But Sehun only smiles and points to somewhere.

Luhan looks. He sees grinning Chanyeol and quite lots of people in front of him, waiting excitedly. He takes a moment, but he finally realizes that they're all waiting for Chanyeol to throw the flower bouquet and laughs.

Then he glances at Sehun and pushes him towards the crowd. The boy chuckles, but goes.

Luhan stays and observes the crowd, then to notice that they're all just unmarried people, regardless of the gender and age. He even sees one of their professors among them.

Finally Chanyeol's throwing the bouquet, accompanied by lots of happy and ridiculous yells in hopes of catching it.

Seconds later Jongin, who has got distracted by adorably jumping Kyungsoo, feels something falling into his hands. He looks down and, well, shockingly he sees the bouquet.

Jongin looks around and other people just laugh at his confused face. And with the game done, they are more than happy to go to their food, walking by Jongin and patting his arms or congratulating him.

Kyungsoo is the last one to go and he smiles at Jongin with his heart-shaped smile making him feel like he can't do this anymore.

"Kyungsoo-hyung, d-do you-" he starts and hesitates. Kyungsoo only nods, wanting him to continue. Jongin gulps. "Do you want to- to share the bouquet?" He smiles shyly at the older.

"I do," Kyungsoo answers properly, chuckling after saying that and reaches his hands to Jongin's, the one that's holding the bouquet.

Jongin smiles in happiness as he covers Kyungsoo's hands with his free one.

They keep smiling and looking at each other like for good few moments, when suddenly they hear clapping. At first it's quiet, obviously done by a person or two, and then the number raises and the applause gets louder.

Confused, Kyungsoo and Jongin look around, only to see all the people looking at them.

Glancing at each other, the two chuckle shyly.


*


Kim Jongin is in relationship with Do Kyungsoo
          Kim Jongdae ing finally
          Byun Baekhyun for 's sake, finally
          Kim Minseok thank
          Zhang Yixing finally got into each other's pants, huh?
          Lu Han so it was you who stole the strawberry lube? :|
          Kim Jongin hyung! >///<
          Do Kyungsoo Zhang Yixing, yeah ❤ Lu Han, actually it was me~
          Park Chanyeol but, Jongin, be careful, 'cause Kyungsoo's cuteness hides not exactly innocent things~
          Kim Jongin I know now
          Do Kyungsoo right? ❤
          Kim Jongin right ❤