Chapter2

Fallen Angels

                                                                    

 

 

Sometimes Yoona  asks  herself why she does the things she does. Why she went to school , why she studied hard, why she never drank , why she never disrespected her parents . Why she is how she is.
And the thing she is asking herself at the moment is why she wasn't able to say no to Kim Heechul.

 


When Yoona  finds herself  in her schools toilet the next day , her telephone in one hand  , busy texting Heechul the time they would meet  , she doesn’t exactly know what she is doing . How on earth will she be able to defend herself from him  when he wants more than her showing him the town . Or what will she do if he doesn’t want to meet her , if he changed his mind overnight . At this thought Yoona feels a little sting in her heart , she somehow , and she cursed herself for this , felt attracted to him . The way he was able to make her forget everything around her ,  the way his lips curve up or the way he puts his hands in his pockets. Oh , these hands.
So warm and soft.....
Her train of thoughts get interrupted when her telephone rings , signalizing her that Heechul answered. Anxiously she opens the message and  eagerly reads , smiling all the way because Heechul actually stayed by his plan on her showing him her hometown . They decided on the time and place they would meet and when the  school bell rang , Yoona , for the first time in her whole life , didn't gave a damn about coming too late for classes.

And with the influence of the dark man the golden glowing angel slowly changed....


He  smirked when he received another message by her. Im Yoona  was her name . Yoona  ... a name that fitted an inexperienced , youthful and happy girl like her. Some girl  that would be so much fun to make dirty , to stain with blood and tears . To destroy.
Slowly he stood up from the bed he lay awake in for the night  and started to change his clothes. Human  customs were something he still had to get used to . He didn’t need sleep , food or fresh clothes or something unnecessary as a name .In his world everyone knew who was who , but humans probably weren’t as smart as the fallen ones. No one will ever be as smart as them . Never.
He just did it to not awake too much attention . No fallen one  was allowed to ever show his real self to the humans and if one of them ever did he would  be eliminated immediately . One short snap of the masters fingers and they would turn into ash . They already lost their soul and to burn a shell of a body was nothing for the master. And he knew that the master saw everything they did. The master would be stupid to send a bunch of collectors on earth without keeping an eye on them . Yes that is  what he is ,a  collector. A fallen one that is on earth to collect broken souls , souls the fallen ones liked to keep as their pets .They liked the way the souls screamed their agony  out and  somehow they felt like they could get a piece of their lost souls back .   Yes ,that  is  nasty  and disgusting but that is what fallen ones are . Angels that were too dirty for heaven  .
Sometimes the master wanted souls from old women that got betrayed by their husbands , sometimes he wanted souls from middle-aged business women that were fed up with their too stressful lives  and sometimes he wanted the soul of a pure innocent girl that was dirtied  by a collectors hands. A young girl that became  the puppet of the collector , a young girl that destroyed her own life with her own hands , that had to look at the mess she created with her own eyes without being able to do something against it.


And exactly such a soul should Yoona be........

 


Yoona  wanted to punch herself when she noticed how she unintentionally put on the expensive perfume her mother had bought her , how she dressed herself more pretty than normally and how she could not wait to meet Heechul. She never thought that just one person could make her so nervous. Yoona  anticipated the meeting with him but at the same time she was a little afraid . After all she does not know Kim Heechul for a long time and she had to be cautious. Happy that she still had  some rationality left in her head she left the house she lived in and took the subway to the hotel . As she was near to  the hotel she could already spot him . He wore  dark blue jeans , a black shirt and his sunglasses . Yoona  stopped in her steps and looked up in the sky . No sun .... Deciding to not pay much attention to the weird habit of him she continued her way up to the hotel . When she was 20 meter away she held up an arm and waved while shouting his name . The man waved back and walked into her direction .With every step he came closer to her she could feel the air around her to become a little warmer , with every step he came closer to her she could feel her heart racing a little more. When he stood in front  of her Yoonas mind was completely cloudy and her brain seemed to not work correctly again .With great difficulty she was able to clear her head before he already stood in front of her and greeted her with a kiss on the back of her hand. Yoona felt little electric shocks racing over the part of her hand where his lips marked her , giving her goose-bumps and making her sway a little .These lips.... made in heaven , she thought .So soft and gentle ..... quickly snapping out of her trance she bowed and apologized for coming so late .. He waved her off and offered to start their tour trough the town . More than happy to have something else than him to think about she started to walk of in one direction , him trailing besides her.
If Yoona was completely honest she had a whole plan on what to show him in her head before she met him but as soon as he was standing next to her everything was gone . So she improvised and as it seemed it worked quite well. She showed him some parks , shopping malls and ice cream stores. When they came across a sun studio Yoona  suddenly remembered something .She stopped and pointed at the sky.

“There is no sun today “
“....I know .”
“But why are you still wearing the glasses ? “


He  thought that he was smart. He really thought that . But as it seems even the smartest out of the smartest can make mistakes . When that girl asked that one stupid question his brain seemed to not work according to his plan . He stood there , unable to say something. So he did the one thing he knew to do , he took her hand . Concentrated his whole power on her  , her heart that started to race , her blood that started to rush trough her body , her face that became red and hot and her soul that stretched itself after him .He  had to smile , that soul was so pure and fresh ,not once did it get hurt or tainted ,not once. It would make so much fun to break that soul , to make it cry in pain  and to rip it out of her body . To touch the soul , to feel the rush of pleasure he received out of touching it . The soul he once had but never will have again .

If he was not allowed to have a soul , no one should have one....