Chapter 4

Fallen Angels

Empty. Empty ...empty ...empty , empty empty . That is all Yoona feels while her body moves next to that man. Happily walking beside the devil in person. She wanted to ask him where he would take her , what he would do , what he is. And she really does not want to know what awaits her once they were at their destination. Would he torture her ? Would he kill her ? Or even worse, would he hurt her family? ... If Yoona could cry she would be sobbing her heart out , but the black man even took that from her. He took everything from her and stomped on it . Her trust , her politeness , her body ...and even her heart .
Yoona wanted to scoff at her stupid act . She trusted a stranger and walked head first into a trap. And once again , if her body would let her do she would cry. Cry till she had no voice  or tears left . Cry till this nightmare would be over. But sadly  this nightmare will never end for her

......At least not if she wants to keep on living .


He smirked. The girl walked next to him , not one sign of her regaining control over her body showing . That was good. Very good.
Almost too  good to be true , he thought . He never was someone to blindly trust a situation or person , he saw to what that would lead when he looked at ...what was her name again ? ....Whatever, was not important after all. She would die . With or without name does not change this fact .
But before that  , he had to pain her a little more . When he saw the white building coming closer he had to laugh. So the first ....how should he call it ? .......The first step to breaking her. Yes that was good.
Her best friend Seohyun .
He researched some information about her last night and she was currently the person , next to her family members of course , that was the closest to her. Apparently that Seohyun girl was the same age and they went to the same school , even sat next to each other. How cute .
Should he  let Yoona  kill her slow and painful or should he be nice for once and make it fast and not so painful for Seohyun .
He scoffed, he is a fallen one .He is anything but nice.
Abruptly he halted in his steps and dragged the body behind a bush near the entrance of the house. He put her hair behind her ear and laid his warm hands on her body . He shamelessly d her , enjoying the thought of her squirming under his touch ....if she just could be able to do so. He admired how tiny and skinny she was and how her pale skin glowed in the sunlight .Almost beautiful , he thought ......Wait ,what was he thinking? This was a prey , not a possible love interest . He couldn’t even love .
Regaining his composure he leaned closer to her ear and started whispering his chant

“ Chop , chop Sweet angel
   Chop , chop till she is dead
   Chop , chop Sweet angel
   Chop , chop her hand and head. “



He whispered his chant in her ears , a dark shadow streaming out of his mouth . The shadow laid over her body and now he could sit back and enjoy the show . Her body started to move on its own , walking up to the front door of Seohyuns house and ringing the bell. When said girl opened Yoonas mouth stretched into a wide smile and her arms opened up for a hug . “Yoona , nice to see you . Come in .” Seohyun smiled at her best friend and made space for Yoona to come in .

Stupid , stupid Seohyun .



The real fun is just about to start . So much  fun this will be .
The angel will lose her wings and the dark man will win .
This game will begin , the world will spin.
The day will become the night , your pain will become alive.
Her pain is my pleasure , her soul is my treasure.
You thought this would be over but no , this will continue forever.
Forever and always .And even after death .
So lean back and enjoy the show .
Much more is to come.
Poor Yoona will crumble down .
I will be the winner , you will be the sinner.
This story is a sin but what would be the sinner without the sin ?

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

I know this is a very short chapter but I promise the next one will be longer. I just wanted the chapter to end with the ...what do you call it ...rhyme ?Yes with the very artsy rhyme( guys really , I worked my off on that one :D )  , and start off the really gory and disgusting acts in the next chapter :D So take this as a warning :D

The rhyme in the middle of the chapter is a rhyme taken from Hush,Hush Sweet Charlotte , I just changed it a little :D

As always subscribing , commenting and upvoting is highly appreciated !:D

Bye :DD