Chapter 1

Fallen Angels

Fallen Angel



White clashes with red , mixes with black and black immerses everything .
Her scent , body, will and mind are tainted by him . Her innocent , untouched and pure whiteness is dirtied by red , the dark red blood that slowly  trickles  from her head  , nose and  stomach  , turning her in a mystic and unbearable attractive sight   that he can´t withstand . So the black man  takes the white angel into his arms and encloses her with his wings made in hell.








Yoona was never the type to do stupid things . Never once did she smoke , drink or take any drugs .She always kept her room clean , her things organized. School was important to her and she had her stabile group of friends  she could talk to. To sum it up : Yoona  was the epitome of what people would call an angel.
But that was probably the reason he had his easy way with her .
She was too innocent , almost naive . You gave her a finger , she took your whole hand without thinking . It was true that she never drank or took drugs but that was just because no one of her friends was the type to drink too. She never skipped classes  but just because her friends never did . Most people would call her an angel , he would call her an easy prey. He needed someone he could manipulate well , someone that would do what he says without doubting his intentions. A person that was as pure and innocent as her . His little angel.
The angel that  was bound to fall.

 

Deep.



She met him on a sunny spring day . She was on her way home after school and her fencing training and decided to take the long way home , she just felt like it. Later on she will curse herself for this stupid decision .If she would have went home straight , without wasting time , she would have never met him . The guy that accidentally run into her , making her drop her bag .He introduced himself as Heechul , Kim Heechul. His shoulder long hair was tied into a ponytail and his sunglasses were covering half of his face , his pale skin glowed under the already strong spring sun and his lips turned into a wide  and friendly smile. He extended his hand and apologized for his lack of attention . Yoona  was quick to take her bag from the ground and shake his hand, introducing herself too.  Oh , how soft and warm that hand felt in hers.

As warm as the blood that would smear her hands later on .


He said that he was a tourist and that he wanted to take a stroll around the town but then got lost . Yoona , as nice as she was, offered her help and so they both went to find the hotel Heechul stayed at . While they walked next to each  other  they chatted about  this and that , Yoona asked why he wore sunglasses but Heechul explained that his eyes were sensitive . And little naive Yoona believed that .
After 30 minutes they were able to find back to his hotel .When they were about to say good-bye Heechul took her small hand into his own and give her his number. When she sent him a questioning look he said that he would be happy about someone who could show him the town a little better , a little longer and on a little less sunnier day . Yoona  first was about to say that she had no time , because after all she knew this man for 30 minutes and even naive  Yoona  knew that you should not trust strangers so easily .But that hand felt so good in hers , the soft but firm grip made her almost dizzy , the warmness that  radiated from Heechuls hand and his whole body numbed her sense of rationality , made her mind go cloudy and loose. So without her even noticing whispered a quick yes and with that Heechuls grip on her hand loosened and her mind was clear again .
He flashed her a last smile and disappeared in his hotel, leaving behind a     Yoona  that felt like she missed some seconds of her memory.

She just couldn’t grasp why .



When  he closed the door to his room he couldn’t help but fall into a fit of nasty , loud laughter . Oh , how easy .How easy !!! Never once did a prey make it that easy to him , never once did he meet someone so naive .Someone he could control without even much of  trying . One touch of him and she was completely his slave. Oh how much fun this will be .
He will be able to fulfill his masters wish as fast as no one before him ever did , he will be able to get the full attention of his master , the attention he craves so much . Because he is the one , he is the only one that is able to be the rule the dark world , the hell. Him , just him ! Not his brothers or cousins or any other fallen one . Just him . No one is worth it to be the new master , no one did ever bring so much honor  and joy to his master. He will be the new master and he will do everything to reach his goal .

Everything .



Even when Yoona  was eating dinner this evening she still couldn't brush off the feeling of missing something , just a tiny part of her memory. She bet that it was nothing important but it still made her feel ...weird. She couldn’t really put down exactly how she felt , she just had sort of a grumbling down in her stomach and her head seemed to become very heavy whenever she tried to think of that missing part . Like someone wanted her to not see something , like someone tried to control her. ...... Yoona  quickly shook her head  and took a bite of her sandwich . Someone controlling her , what a stupid thought. She probably just lacked sleep , or maybe she exhausted herself in her training today . She quickly finished of her food and went to take a shower after this long day. When she went to bed this evening she dreamt of  nothing but Kim Heechul and the warmness that radiated from him . Engulfing her in a nice red glow she never wanted to leave .

She never will.