Chapter 3 -- How I fell for him

Only One

Chapter 3

 

I stood up when Ms. Kim entered the practice room and yellled…

“Get up you lazy people and stretch those muscles. I don’t want to see anyone commiting mistakes today, arasseo?”

But as I stood up, I felt like my soul is going out of my body now.

“Hey. Let’s go.” Yoonhye pulled me to stand up. I was still shocked with Hyuk’s news that I can’t think straight.

Everyone around me started streching, and I did the same, only with much less effort.

Eunhyuk-ah… Hyukjae-yah…~

I suddenly wanted to cry. But I didn’t really know why. It’s not as if I haven’t seen them together before. But then again, it’s hard seeing Eunhyuk suffer coz he secretly loves Donghae but he can’t say it. The worst part of it all is… My rival in love is a guy.

How I wish Hae’s also gay, coz Eunhyuk doesn’t date someone if the other person’s also gay. Come on. The guy has surfboard abs, he’s a total hottie, the Prince Charming of ladies, and he’s very sensitive of others’ feelings around him.

And that’s why I hate it even more. He’s so manly, that Eunhyuk’s gone more crazy about him.

(* ̄m ̄)

But for me, Eunhyuk’s still more handsome and more muscular than Donghae.

 (>m<)!!

They’ve been best friends since they were little kids. It was until Donghae went overseas for film and drama projects in other countries, that’s why he had to leave. That was 3 years ago.

The two Lee families have been friends since their parents’ time, so it isn’t unusual to see the two sons of the two families become best friends.

If you’re asking if we’re best friends? No. Hyuk’s best friend is Donghae… Mine is Yoonhye. I was just Eunhyuk’s close friend.

I’ve been friends with Yoonhye for 15 years now. So you can imagine how we became best friends just by looking at that number.

I’ve only known Eunhyuk for about 8 years. It started when I our families suddenly had business venture that lead me to knowing him and Donghae as well.

I’ve always had the hunch that he was gay. The first time I saw him in the corridor of the company where my Dad is a Board Member, just like his dad and Donghae’s dad are, I’v always sensed that something is wrong. His movements are somehow calculated. Like they were rehearsed to appear normal, but then ended up looking more awkward.

But then, my view of him changed when a Talent Show for the kids of the employees and bosses of the company was held.

I was shocked when they performed an original song they composed. It was entitled “I wanna Love You.” And my jaws literally dropped after seeing them perform.

From start to finish I was gawking at him. How can this person whom I thought was gay, be this sekshi??!!

(O . O)??

(0 o 0)??

When he started dancing… I suddenly took back what I said about him being gay. He looks so hot dancing all sensually while singing at the same time. Total turn-on.

Literal jaw drop.

I never thought he could dance like that, considering how soft he usually walks.

But then, all this hotness was somehow dampened when a girl went on stage and started dancing with him!!!

WTH??!! She’s touching him all over. I swear, I almost had her tracked down by my big brother.. I wanted to skin her alive. He touched Eunhyuk’s…. *gulp*… behind. Grr!

Then Donghae entered the stage and somehow stole the girl from Eunhyuk. I smiled seeing how he was far away from the girl. I almost shouted.. “Good job, Donghae.”, but of course I didn’t. my eyes followed Eunhyuk as he steps to the backstage and disappeared from sight.

In my 18 years of existence back then, since now I’m 23, I actually fell for someone whom I haven’t even had a decent conversation aside from a ‘Hi’ or ‘Hello’. (I met Eunhyuk & Donghae when I was 15 and the two were 16.)

Then suddenly out of nowhere, Eunhyuk came up and started rapping. My heart skipped a beat. That’s when I realized, I didn’t fall in love at first sight. Coz everytime I see him on the dance floor, I feel like I’m falling over again and again.

The worst or should I say, most shocking part of the whol performance, was the ending part.

They were saying lines for the girl to go to them… when suddenly…

(>///<)

I swear after watching that dance, I felt like my eyes weren’t so innocent anymore.

You know what they did… They suddenly ripped their shirts, showing their nice and firm abs. I’m not gonna lie, my mouth was literally open as I watched them do some waves and more dance moves.

And that’s when I realized… ‘I’ll never be able to get out of this hole where I’ve fallen into when I fell for Eunhyuk.’

He looked so hot and SEKSHI!!

If this isn't y, then I don't know what is...

(#/。\#)

“Enough stretching. Get back to your positions.” Said Miss Kim, while clapping her hands to signal us to get going.

This is it.

I went to my place.. Center front.

BoA… You need to focus. You can think of Donghae’s return after practice. You’ve got a lot of time to sulk at home.

We have this routine thing we do every week. We dance different dance songs, and the main dancer changes depending on how well they perform the dance and from what I’ve experienced, Miss Kim is unbias enough for she keeps on changing the main for each dance. She lets everyone shine in the spotlight.

Right now… I’m in that spotlight. I suddenly wished I was in the back so I could sulk all I want without Miss Kim noticing it. Being the main has its advantages and disadvantages. You get to be in the spotlight, you must not make any mistake. Especially now that we have this fundraiser recital coming up this week, that’s why we do extra practice and Miss Kim is extra-intolerable of mistakes.

♪ Hey!~

Okay… This is it. BoA, get your dance face on.

But then, even if I try not to think at all, memories still come to my mind.

To be continued…^_^

Author’s Note:

I know it was a cliffhanger. Hihi. Just wanted to update! ^_^ How was it.. not much, I know. But I have to update my other story now.