Chapter 1 -- Hi! I'm Kwon BoA

Only One

 

CHAPTER 1

           

I have known so many gorgeous guys all my life. I have met pretty decent ones, and they can be considered as good catch. But WHY?! Why of all people, I have to fall for this guy? Nado molla... He's not that handsome... He's not even that tall... But then If we're talking of abs, he has great abs!

But there's just this BIG BLACK HOLE to his identity. He's freaking GAY!

Yup. Gay - a guy who likes someone from the same . A guy who like another guy. That's him.

Don't even begin to ask me why he has abs, coz I don't know how someone, who acts much more girly than me, can even endure to lift weights in a gym.

He says he's a girl living in the body of a guy. Big effin crazy if you ask me. 

He even says he's a mermaid, that' why he always sings during dance rehearsals. And if I were you, I'd find something like wireless earphones to block off the sound of his voice.

Don't even begin to ask me what happened when he sang "All By Myself." 

(_    _   )'''

That's the degree on how gay he is.

But do you know why I have fallen for him?

Well, he has his hidden charm... And it's when I first saw him dance that made me fall for him in an instant.

The feeling that when he dances, I forget he's even gay. He looks so musculine in my eyes OUR eyes. Even our co-dancers say he might be faking the gay act, but then, who would even say he's faking it when he dances Beyonce in heels and not even be shy about it?

But then, I can't even resist him everytime he's doing this in his performances for school recitals.

Tell, me, can you?

I can only...

Aigoo~! Lee Hyukjae... Please don't let your gorgeous genes go to waste!

Have mercy on your parents! You can donate some to me so I can give them grandchildren. A whole basketball team, if you want.

(^________^)

 But don’t worry, I’ll do anything to make you like me and turn you into a guy.

Be prepared!

Coz there's no one who has ever resisted my charms when I turn them on. But then again... Who am I?

OMG! Forgive my insolence.

I haven't introduced myself yet. 

I'm Kwon BoA... You can just call me BoA. ^_^

Hmmmm... What else... Oh, here's a pic of Eunhyuk that I always have with me.

Tell me, who wouldn't fall for this guy? Come on!

But let me introduce him formally.

His name is Lee Hyukjae but we usually call him Eunhyuk. He doesn't like being called his real name coz there used to be a comedian named like that.

Sometimes I call him Baby or even Babe.

At first, he always tells me to stop calling him that. But then he got used to it and just let me be.

With arms wide open he told the world that he is gay. Nope. Just kidding!

He's from an aristocratic family, so things would go haywire if the one and only heir of their family would turn out to be gay. But then his parents know that he is gay, along with some close friends.

Sometimes I feel sad for his parents... They might not have a grandchild coz their son is like that.

But then... Eommoni… Abeoji... Don't worry coz I'm here. The future mother of your soon to be grandchildren! Hihihi.

I call them Mama and Papa. Sometime Eommoni and Abeoji. Eunhyuk doesn't mind since he can see that his parents are enjoying themselved being called by a girl Mom and Dad. He's an only child, so you can only imagine why his parents get so excited whenever they think they have a prospect daughter-in-law.

You know what, Eunhyuk was supposed to have a twin brother. He's supposed to be named MinHyuk, but sadly he didn't survive when he was given birth to.

Well, that's it! That's all I could think of saying about me and my beloved Eunhyuk.

To be continued... ^_^

 

Author's Note:

 I hope you liked the first chapter.. Tell me how was it by commenting below! Please share this story of you deem it deserving. Thanks for reading! ^_______^